Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0z1X2tQfeOo
vocaroo.com/i/s0mFJ12Dyyvg
vocaroo.com/i/s1mMjlLqWIhE
vocaroo.com/i/s0gFy8GRYyOg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking autist

Wit

what is suicide squad even about? It's gonna be a big fat mess with to many ideas and no good central story

>what is suicide squad even about?
It's about finding another script they can shove Batman and Joker into.
It always works.

BAD GUYS

>the toy mean its in the movie

It's one of those 200 dollars hot toys figures, they only make things based on the movies.

man that is so stupid

table, cross beam, j-jackie chan!

BIG

I knew it.
MOM'S GONNA KINO

vocaroo.com/i/s0z1X2tQfeOo

Yeah, this is legit.

So is that batman as the joker, or joker as the batman?

The way joker wrote his own name over Batman's symbol....epic!!!!

WURSTADAWURST

>has Damaged on the forehead
Fucking dying here

So this just confirms he is Jason Todd right?

>practice my joker laugh tio startle batmanfags on day one of Suicide Squad
>stupid mom knoking at my room saying some weak bullshit like 'Maurice, can you be quiet, I want to sleep'
>SHUT UP MOM
>she back off silently

what do she knows, I'm 28 and I can do whatever I want with my life

Marvel's gonna freak

QUIPS, BAD GUYS AND MORE QUIPS

>Property of foket

What I get so far is

The make the Squad to go againts ??? I have no fucking idea

Joker knows Harley is in the Squad so he will try to get him back.

Batman tries to stop Joker? or just catch him or something?

kek

this looks like something from a kevin smith movie

>mess
There's that word again

So are they really going to shove a fucking joker/batman plot into this movie? I feel bad for will smith, why did he agree to do this?

Reminder that rottenliberaltoes will bash this movie and use it as an opportunity to shit on BvS again because it's kino that theyre literally incapable of comprehending.

so the batman in this movie is some bizzarro evil batman and jokers the "good guy"?

jesus DC, THEYRE LITERALLY SITTING ON YEARS OF GREAT AMAZING STORIES AND THEY CHOOSE TO DO SHIT LIKE THIS.

FUCK

>be american
>the first 3 things that come to mind are pizza, hotdogs and hamburgers
wow i guess the memes were right again

Batman is known to have a cameo in this movie since forever,
This raised another question, why all the leakers failed to mention this?

This is what will happen if you don't vote Trump

Actual stories with artistic integrity are only appealing to a small market. This movie is a mid 90s edgefest attempting to resonate at a cultural level like a music video

Gets to fuck Robbie in another costume. He's been fucking her since Focus and will continue to do movies with her until he's tired of fucking her

>central story

The government has no way of competing with all the metahumans showing up (inspired by Superman), therefore they go take all their supermax meta human prisoners and force them to fight with bomb necklaces.

One more sign towards "the Joker" actually being Jason Todd.

I'm hyped.

vocaroo.com/i/s0mFJ12Dyyvg

wtf is wrong with you faggot. can you do one saying moms gonna freak

the squad fights off big monsters created by the enchantress also shes the big baddie not joker. jokers in the movie for a bit like flashbacks of when batman saves harley when hes after both of them. they show batman catch every member of the squad in flashbacks. joker finally comes back into the movie near the end to free harley

this harley is a fucking joke. ugh just why? I hope she just has information and is helpless for most of it but no she will be GRRRRL PWR all the way. meanwhile im sure dc has other supervillain females with actual abilities and powers but noooo they need harley because she appeals to the mentally abused tumblr whores. gotta love how they make her into some sort of role model when her character is just some dumb bitch with battered wife syndrome.

kevin smith couldnt make a movie like this. his shit is junk. i dont know why i ever watched mall rats or any of his shitty movies back then idk maybe because i was a stoner

lol you faggot

You leave daddy little monster alone.

Hamburger, Cheeseburger, Bacon Burger

>big monsters
I wonder if they look like a huge grey troll or a huge brown troll

>i dont know why i ever watched mall rats or any of his shitty movies back then

is he trolling or is he for real you decide! dial 1 for trolling or 2 for not trolling operators are on the line

i would daddy her lil monster if you catch my drift lol hehehe whahahaha

the way they half assed his design in my opinion hurt this movie more than anything else. it looks like they just took some of the older cgi they had in the back touched it up a bit and high fived each other for it. just not even memorable or intimidating. I mean fuck I would have rather just had a zombie/bizzarro type Zod that would have been amazing. just a dumbed down zod no need for the monster.

vocaroo.com/i/s1mMjlLqWIhE
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Batman, or capeshit in general, is probably something he'd be really good at. Strange that a huge comic book nerd like him only ever wrote early drafts of the abandoned Superman Lives, and directed an episode of a CW show. He should make a legit Bluntman & Chronic movie since his career is long past getting any other capeshit franchise.

that was meh

BATS GONNA FREAK

>Damaged on the fucking mask

pottery

vocaroo.com/i/s0gFy8GRYyOg

>Those knees
I'll be spending $250 in that doll, and Hot Toys can't even afford some decent knees

Man, Hot Toys really want their investment back on that Batfleck figure. They announced this AND a Suicide Squad Batman (with new hat!) at SDCC.

Anyone know if this is confirmed to be in the movie? I kind of like the idea, to be honest...

waifu

Hahaha Marvel is fucked!

BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Is it going to be some retarded music video montage sold as Joker's fever dream? Or is vato Flash visiting the Joker too?

>Jason, listen to me! Harley, she is the key!
>Am I too soon?

Asm2 would've been better with this though

PG 13
G

it really does look like the ending of jay and silent bob strike back