Just straight up caught my 15 years old sister going out with a 19 years old guy

Just straight up caught my 15 years old sister going out with a 19 years old guy.
Went through her instagram messages and some friends have told me about it.
I have more than enough evidence to expose that dirty bitch
I'm muslim, what to do?

Go kys. Preferably by running up the White House lawn screaming alluh akabakur

Leave her be. Why do you even care? It's her life.

Forget about your sister and become a reformist activist hoping to turn your muslim bretheren away from their terrible ideology.

Kill her. She dishonored your family. Honor killing is allowed in Islam.

stop being a faggot and believing in fairy tales stupid muslim piece of shit

>Im muslim

well then theres only one way, just kill yourself, its what you guys do best right?

Beast the shit out of her. Then drag her into the street by her hair and cut her head off. That's the Muslim way. Honor kill that cunt, she disrespected you and dishonored her family.

Post pics of it to prove you're a real Muslim

I was 19 when I dated a 15 year old. We were in love.... I still misss her tight little body

you pedophile piece of shit gtfo
I love it when garbage from a trash family starts talking shit

This is OP bois, the thing is, this little bitch has been tearing my family apart with her stupid behaviour.
She started wearing make up and being disrespectful 2 years ago.
She's plain stupid, doesn't do any house work, fks up high school and we don't know what to do.
Beating her sadly doesn't work, she surely is autistic as fuck
My parents have been letting her do what ever she wanted to do because ''puperty'' best excuse ever.
Now they dont know what the fk to do and I wanna take shit into my hands.
btw I hope it's not too late, still won't ever loook at this bitch's face

it's none of your business what your sister does.. If you don't like it don't talk to her.

None of my business ?
She lives under the same house,belogns to my family?
I mean you don't even understand the concept of pride you dumb piece of shit so don't even dare to talk about things you cannot comprehend

Kill her

>15 year old sister detected

tell your parents, have her executed

>girl is muslim
>wears makeup
Autism confirmed.
>pride honour blabla
get her married cuz thats the islamic method,happened to a muslim i know.

Use her phone get his nudes post them literally everywhere

Blackmail her for nudes and post them here fag

He's touching a girl over nine, it's haram. Call a jihad on him.

It's too late she's already in hell
Fucking nonbelievers shieeet

He should call sharia police to whip the bitch

Pedophile doesn't mean what you think it means.

It's way too late fam
Muslim girls become this way when they take a nonbelievers seed in them
It's the manifestation of the possession in her soul

slaughter her

Confront him so that hopefully he'll beat the shit out of you. That'll assure your sister loves him forever and she can get you out of her life.

If you're so worried about her honor and shit just wife her yourself
It's not like that will make it any worse /s

Do it faggot.

Yup it's none of your business how she choose to live her life. Pride is only your excuse to be a dipshit of a human being. There is no dignity to your actions, you are just another backward ignorant barbaric religious zealot who follow customs like a stupid fucking sheep. Things were awful in the past, no one with an hint of intelligence want to return there.

She do live in the same house, if she doesn't do any house work that should be talk about.

I found OP's high school yearbook picture.

Pic extremely related.

u obnoxious

He's laid out every reason to beat this bitch to death but won't.

Butthurt angry faggot detected. You are all that is wrong with Islam.

There has to be another way
stfu you libtard piece of sht,''HEWILLNOTDIVIDEUS''
Lul

This is op, I'm going out for a while, needa talk to a friend, trying to stop him from beign gay>>>>>

See ya

Pride? No. At best you are arrogant for thinking to know how someone else should live their life.

Kek. Dont little girls get fucked in your shithole country all the time anyways sand nigger

God died millennia ago...

You should probably marry a 9 year old. Your religion is totally cool with pedophiles.

Its a rough situation to be in, im white, but even i understand you have to disregard what these socially degraded, zero self respecting modern western cuck whites say, they are literally fuking degenerates with no self respect or morals.

I was halfway through dragging my sisters boyfriend out of the house by his fucking neck about 4 years ago when i found she snook him in, till my mom literally begged/stopped me. I left home that night at 18 and to this day i've only had the peace of mind i was doing the right thing, if anything the only thing i regretted was not fully committing, id probably have gone to prison that night.

If you want to go that route, the best way to deal with it is isolating the guy(without your sister around) and putting the fear of god into him. The truth is, you cant always save everyone, but do what your conscience deems right.

Is it a b8? If not then kill yourself, let her do whatever she wants, unless you think that this relationship is dangerous for her, otherwise it's not your buisness

Convert from being Muslim, that's what you do you sandynigger you.

You forgot to explain why did you harass your sister's boyfriend in the first place

was halfway through dragging my sisters boyfriend out of the house by his fucking neck about 4 years ago when i found she snook him in.

Came home, found him in said sisters room.

Reading comprehension?

1) It's sneaked, not snook. don't talk about reading comprehension when you're an illiterate
2) What were you bursting into her room for?
3) How old was your sister and the guy? If she was over 16 then it really had nothing to do with you.

>muslim
kill yourself

It's snuck you goddamn illiterate faggot, fucking google before you fucking correct other dumb fucks, you goddamn troglodyte you may be a less retarded faggot but you are still a retarded faggot.