Sup bitches

Sup bitches.
Why are you alone on Valentine's Day? Kill yourself. She's mine.

I am happy for you

Because I'm a weird hermit.

Next.

Let her finger ur asshole or ur gay

Neat. I'll be over here enjoying my free time, privacy and disposable income.

wow the thing is that idc about what are you doing right now LOL

>worse than alone
>married
>tried to have sex last night
>half way through she makes me stop
>goes to bathroom
>comes back
>mind if I just finish myself off?

I just said yeah whatever, rolled over, and closed my eyes

>you mad user?

No, just frustrated

>(shes angry now) fine then

good times.

Kek

Same shit happened to me And my gf is only 22. I hate that shit. I only stick around for her 38G tits

bleh. I think the trick is to just stay with girls for like 3 months, fuck a lot, then move on.

lessons learned too late in life lol

I was feeling bad about being single today until reading this.

learned this at 20, 22 now. I got u fam

nice. live free!

watafak did i just discovered

I have a bf. But he leaves me alone today :(

I'm single because I don't stake my meaning and identity as a male on a relationship status and let things happen naturally rather than forcing or rushing things

Show us your benis

hahahahah go fucking die u cunt she's a munter anyway

I want her, she's mine, i don't want her, she's yours

You having fun dealing with a downie wearing a wig on the day that was commercialized specifically for them? Youre having fun going to a packed restaurant and paying 200 bucks

I'm supposed to "kill myself," but i dont feel that way, i promise you you wish you could

Ex gf was ocd psycho bitch, bought me some nice chili sauce one day. I was putting it on my spaghetti enjoying life, when suddenly bitch freaks out.

Starts rant about how chili sauce is too hard to wash off plates and i can't eat it anymore.

My general view of women changed after she treathned with suicide 4 times, when she told me to get the fuck out. Couldn't take the stress, i always had the thought in the back of my mind, that her whole family would point their fingers directly at me, if the bitch actually offed herself.

She came from rich family, my family tree has a syringe in it. Over time i've come to be very aware of how mentally confused women generally seem to be. I don't find them stabile enough in comparison to the needs i require.

always, nice dubs

This

I think this is the problem

Women's decision making process doesn't happen "live," or on the spot. They have to go to their hundreds of friends and to their family members to tell them what to do

They will not reveal to you what those people said to them. They'll do stupid shit like telling you "chili sauce doesnt wash off plates"

The reason she said that to you is probably because one of her friends told her something how youre crap so now she has to create distance with you

I dont deal with women dont be mad at me but thats probably literally why that happened because there's people you dont know about, real life people, who make decisions for your girlfriend for her, but they've never met you, you'll never meet them, and the female will never address who those people are.

If i could have my way I'd gas women, and gays

She did have alot of outside influences, she was rather weird personality wise though, and i found out in tid-bits. She bragged about my penis size to all her friends, which i fucking hated. She was previously a fucking sloot etc. It was a bad decision on my part to even get together with her, and gaining the outside perspective after having left i see that clearly. Thanks for the reflection.

Most womens seem to wear the maks of who they think they have to be.

OP's girl is my ex. Cheating whore. Hope she does that thing with her throat for you OP!