Pics you shouldnt share

Pics you shouldnt share.

my ex gf, more coming

more!!

Moar

You like?

I wonder if the OP ever thought this chick would still be this big here when he originally posted her. Easily one of my favorites

Hot damn moar

Very much so. Any tits, face or feet?

i have nothing nude but i do have some other nice ones

What ever you wanna share. :)

You got kik?

Yeah I have no idea man. Dump your favs?

Nope. :(
Where she from though? I definitely wanna go to that country if all the ladies bodies are that fine.

If I had em on my phone I would. I always try an lurk and see if anyone posts shit I don't have. Saved everything I could when he first posted her.

one lady defining what all ladies in the country look like.. kek

Damn okay. What is about here that draws such a like though? I can't really seem to place it myself

I think she's really hot. Amazing body too. But I mean I know she's not like 100% 10/10.

But she definitely knows how to take nudes. Everything I've seen of her is quality stuff. Real confident. Maybe that's it

I wanna leave such a mess in her.

Shes a real cutie i have lots on my phone so im not able to post them here

THats a good way of looking at it. The confidence is key! And of course she has a banging body. This one was kinda new for me I wonder if you have seen it

you're not the first buddy. she fucking cheated on me with my friend, they're still together. he'res what she looks like now for reference and to put a face to the body

I bet he has fun using that body of hers.

I want this on my lap.

Definitely. Yeah I've seen that one but it's newish to me. Hadn't seen it until a few weeks ago. Idk how I didn't catch it when it was originally posted

My gf, I have loads more if people are interested

Yeah I know makes me wonder what I missed! Do you have the vids?

you like her?

initials M.S.O.?

Nope not even close

same here.
But yeah I have 4 of them. Wondering if there was more of those too. The last pic you posted kinda looks like a screen shot of one

Fuck I never got those is there anyway you could hook me up?

Very much. Just tell her to pull those skimpy panties down, then watch her sit on my cock and take it all in.

Yeah I'll see what I can do. How can I send em

Honestly not really sure what would be the easiest for you?

I am.

shes a whore

she'll probably like that

No idea. 1 is super short, 2 are decent sized and one is pretty damn long. Maybe I'll just upload em somewhere and drop the link

That would work

continue plz

Fasho. Keep a lookout for it, I'll do it when I can.

In the mean time. What do you have that you've recently found of her

Watch her face while she sits down and feels it stretch her tiny body.

Gf.

Do you have a rough estimate of when that would be? I can't miss this. And unfortunately there really hasn't been much new shit

show the pussy

Idk probably sometime this week. Don't trip though I'll just spam the link or something. We'll figure this out. It'll be in a "pics you shouldn't share thread so you don't miss it

ALright, well thank you if I get that link you will forever be remembered as the realist nigga

boobies?

2nd realist. The real nigga is the dude who had the balls to drop all this shit of this chick while they were together. I do wonder though if they are. He fucked off after someone found her name and shit. Damn shame I bet he had a lot more to share

Looks like some reeeealt nice little titties

True, but what a fucking shame people always gotta ruin the good shit

Go on...

kik salami1616 if you want more

Fasho might hit you up later

Why not post more now?

That's a fine ass right there

Yes. Enjoy.

Does anyone have more of this set?

Fucking perfect
MOAR

Man I hope so

Showering.

Man. Those are the ideal nipples for me.

Badly want to rape her slender body with a bunch of friends.