I just found out that one of my best "friends" has been banging the girl i love for the last couple of weeks

i just found out that one of my best "friends" has been banging the girl i love for the last couple of weeks

wat do?

Murder him and burn his body in a dumpster.

Hack his head off with a machete

Go back in time and actually talk to her, you little bitch. You can cry all you want, but you know you never made a move.

i made a move. things went pretty well until she changed 180° and decided to friendzone me. i have just started to feel better and now this shit.

Oh no, this won't ease the pain at all. Kill her.

kill both?

Let's see the bitch

stop being a bitch and talk to her

talk to her about what?

Get over it, shes probably ugly anyways

If this is a serious question you never stood a chance anyways. Good on your friend for capitalizing on your failure. Atleast someone gets to fuck her, instead of you calling dibs and never doing anything with it.

Grow up faggot. The world doesn't revolve around you. Every single person is their own individual. She choose him over you and if i had to guess you acted like a little beta bitch. He capitalized on your failures (like a man would do

>Good on your friend for capitalizing on your failure
>He capitalized on your failures (like a man would do

And that is completely ok to do?

people like people and some people wont like you, get over it lol
you'll find someone who's worth your time
or not

>i love for the last couple of weeks

Who cares. You only loved her for two weeks

Absolutely, maybe not if she was your ex, but shes just some bitch you liked then she's totally fair game. I cant imagine telling my friends who they could and couldnt fuck, if I had never even dated them.

i wasnt saying that i only loved her for the past couple of weeks. i was saying that he has been fucking her for the last couple of weeks

>If this is a serious question you never stood a chance anyways
it is. about what should i talk to her?

Fap to the thought of him banging her

>Blackmail her for nudes
>Post results here

how do i blackmail somebody

Get as many details of him and his family as you can, put them everywhere relentlessly for years. Sex chats, tranny hookups, telemarketing companies, pizza, cabs.. Anything you can think of and keep going till they move then continue