Hey guys, i've been depressed latley, and today i've decided to end my life, i would like to listen to music so...

hey guys, i've been depressed latley, and today i've decided to end my life, i would like to listen to music so, what music would you seggust Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/pussbear/yoshis-island
youtu.be/ZWosRitw3_A
youtube.com/watch?v=v7X1Q97g3aE
youtube.com/watch?v=aVnLon8TvXk
youtube.com/watch?v=yn_2Vks2yK0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If you like metal dragonforce is pretty good

soundcloud.com/pussbear/yoshis-island
see you soon bud.

>De Schiedamse Schutters - Linke Gabbers

this is pretty good

Eric Andre has been depressed latley?

Missed the boat by modest mouse

Bye user

another one bites the dust

(OP) i have been listening to lovley day -bill withers, also thanks a lot for the music if you can find me a streaming platform i'll stream it

Neil young old man

how bout u stop being a stupid fucking loser and not kill urself and live out life like everyone else and die by some stupid chance that wasn't the act of suicide or old age, u fucking dumb fuck.

>i've decided to end my life
>i've been depressed lately
>lately
Holy fuck. Are you serious? "
Waaaaaaaa, I've been a little saaaaad, waaaaaaa"
"This only means one thing, I have to kill myself, waaaaaaa"
Jesus Christ you fucking douche, suck it the fuck up and move the fuck on.

(OP) latley means the last 3 years

youtu.be/ZWosRitw3_A
Old school but it will resonate with your soul. Hope you make it through instead though brother. Im trying to keep my mind off doing the same thing today.

kodie shane. sad, drip in my walk to me would be decent enough songs to go to

also i would suggest not killing yourself unless you feel there is no coming back from anything

>music would you seggust Sup Forums?

Maybe you ought to consider that after you kill yourself, there will be no more music. No more sunsets, no more cute girls to enjoy looking at, no more good food... no more cats...

What's your hurry, friend?

>3 years
So fucking what? Make the next day better, then the next week, then the next month and so on. Stop being a mopey waste and do something about it.

I'd tell you to kill yourself faggot, but it's moot at this point.

More Double Stuf Oreos for me I guess.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7X1Q97g3aE

This is so good!

(OP)
if you want the whole story here it goes

4 years ago my grandfather died of a tumor in his brain, at first never really affected me, but as i grew i understood more and 2 years ago i revealed to my hardcore christain parents i was an atheist, they were not pleased, they rarley talk to me anymore, and the ammount of people who just don't care and my friends, old dear friends leaving me it just to much.

there it is

Latley means nothing, the word is lately.

Fried noodles-pink season

Kill youself to this:
youtube.com/watch?v=aVnLon8TvXk
Enjoy the ride.

youtube.com/watch?v=yn_2Vks2yK0
get out

Ok, now back story
All grandparents are dead
My father died 6 years ago
My mother dies 2 years ago
All I have close family wise is an older brother.
Does it suck? Yup
Can I do anything about it? Nope
Am I a whining crybaby? Nope
Get a career, not a job. When you have your career, get a girl. When you have a girl, look back at your suicidal thoughts as the joke they are.

Van Halen - Jump

kek

thank you all, have a nice valentines day, see you boys on the other side

Life is fucked up bro, no doubt about that. I really recommend sitting back in a quite comfortable place and listening to my previous suggestion
Really think about anything that has made you happy lately or given you some reason to smile, I mean even if you had a good kek at some memes you know. Also look at how many people are posting in this thread that has to mean something at least. I'll stop rambling but I hope I could help a little, show you at least some random stranger on the internet cares.