Was she the best part of the new Ghostbusters?

Was she the best part of the new Ghostbusters?

heard this woman wants to kill gay people and hates jews

fuck this bigot

what a vile and disgusting excuse for a human being

Dont know have not seen it.

YES YES YES OH GOD YES

I DON'T KNOW WHAT IT IS, BUT DAYUM SHE JUST GOT IT

Take out all her ridiculous baboon screaming scenes and she was the best one.

You know if she didn't have that ridiculous hair style and lost some weight she wouldn't even be that bad looking.

/r/ a shoop

Yfw Leslie gets a makeover

why does she look like mike tyson

I'm conflicted: I hated her in Ghostbusters but loved her in Gorillas in the Mist. Also concerned that the bad publicity may have hurt her chances of being in the next Kong movie

>image.jpg

Is this what it feels like to browse Reddit?

looks like jamie foxx

Im not sure but RLM said she was, so i believe them.

Isn't that Nia Long, user?

She was awful, nigger chimpouts are disgusting to watch and should be banned, she should be arrested for even pretending to raise her shenigger hands to a white woman.

>she

wtf, i hate basketball americans now.

> can't find a camrip to watch
> no one wants to even steal this movie

It's not that no one wants to steal it, it's just that the cam-ripper would be instantly caught being the only person watching,.

yes.

she's a lovelier nia everybody

kek likes her and thinks those attacking her should stop.

basketball americans, kek

I don't even like her and I think the bullying should stop.

This desu.
Ghostbusters has been quite useful for me because the screens are empty so I can turn off the film and do maintenance in the theatre.

her face makes me uncomfortable

exactly. she might be obnoxious if her humor isn't your thing, but she doesn't deserve the harassment she's gotten.

Is this your first time on the internet?

wtf i love harambe now

This.

You're making yourselves look like irrational hatemongers. Instead of attacking her race or gender, you should be criticising the shit film, or her character if you have a problem with that.

she isn't pretty
but that hairstyle really isn't doing her any favors
she's look a little better with longer hair, I think

>irrational hatemongers
Gee, I wonder who they'll vote for this year?

Talk shit, get hit, m8. If she didn't respond to her trolls in the most retarded ways possible she wouldn't be getting the treatment she's getting right now.

I've seen gorillas with better looks than her.

Damn, she's fucking sexy

did we get her to take some pills yet

>Dubs confirms
>Get's trips instead

Kek was laughing and mocking that SJW faget posting that shit and trying to invoke him

Probably the credits or based Charles Danse

is this ape ever going to look good?

>"Can I help you?"
>"I'm part of your group now."
>".... k"

Will there be a proper third Ghostbusters movie?

Proper = As in canon to the first two movies.
Reroll

If you mean her twitter meltdown, yes.

Welp!
Will Ecto Force be good?

She was actually the only decent one out of the three. I know this because Mike Stoklasa told me.

I honestly don't blame Jones for her shitty role in Ghostbusters. That movie was fucked from the start with Sony's stupidity and Feig's ego fucking everything up.

Will I make it trough in the end?

Should I try enlisting in a military branch?

She still has a square forehead and a smooshed nose.

are you me?

I was unable to form my own opinion but thankfully the gay trio managed to make an opinion I could take.

Look at this dude

It's called Ghostbusers:The video game

Written by based Ramis and Akroyd and most of the original cast doing voiceover, even Murray.

It's actually awful. because I don't want to pay to see it. But I really want the satisfaction of being able to confirm it's a shitty 5/10.

dubs

Yeah, but I want them to deboot the reboot.

This. Bullying is shit thing to do. I'm literally a one man Auschwitz irl, and I still think she doesn't deserve all this hate

Why does he wear the mask?

Was getting your plane crashed with no survivors part of your plan?

>mom's gonna freak!

You're an edgemaster if you think those tweets from Milo worshippers were justified.

go back to rebbit

the guy cumming on her face was prob the worst one, and i know that wasnt a feig or Leslie plant bc how the fuck would they know about cum tributes. anyways, theres no point harrassing her bc its giving the movie more publicity so everyone doing is actually helping this shit movie.

>we r leeejun