So how fucking come i can watch GAMEPLAY in 1080hp but when I fucking play the damn game in 1080hp...

so how fucking come i can watch GAMEPLAY in 1080hp but when I fucking play the damn game in 1080hp, my computer CANT FUCKING HANDLE IT

im TIRED of developers not accessing the potential oft he computer for youtube gamers only. its bullshit.

HOW do i get around this shit?

because your computer is shit bro

kek you know nothing about 1080. if your visual hardware can play it in one medium, it can play it in another.

its simply a matter of coding to format for non-youtube gaemplay but i dont know how

Fucking hell wathcing a video and playing the videogame is totally different you dumb cunt

i know right? video was able to play REAL LIFE half a century ago and jew developers and graphics manufacturers can't even handle battlefield 4 on max settings to save moneys

Playing video and rendering video are completely different things you stupid Brazilian.

Are you retarded? Because your post sure makes it sound so.

When you're watching a game -- or even a cinematic cut scene in a game -- it's a pre-rendered 2d video of 3d content.

When you're playing the game you're using the game engine, which (most times) is rendering the game content in real time in 3d. Even a 2d side scroller type game requires real-time rendering, which a YT video doesn't.

>bait thread

you fucks know nothing

it takes the same CPU power for both. same rendering. only difference is the coding WITHIN the player of ur choice.

i fucking took my PC to bestbuy geeksquad and they told me its up to par. dont fucking talk to me like i dont know what im saying cuz i do.

this is long tradition in developr/ publishing world for video games. release it fine for video, SLOW IT for PC.
ALLLLL for DLC money.

google it.

u r retarded

you tell these dumb bastards, they're in with the jew devs without realizing they're getting cucked too

oh really? watch pewdie pie.

jacksepippie

aNY BIG YOUTUBER!

its all there. they say "hey youtuber, play this game, and we will give you good version for videos" but then you get ur copy and its SHIT cuz they just want you to watch videos.

THAT is where all the ad money is. just think about it for one fuking second and you'd realise what im saying. maybe im not making it clear idk

are you trolling or are you an idiot? do you have any idea of what processes do what and at what magnitude?

also i wasn't going to say this cuz i dont want anyone to find out who i am on here but my dad is a pretty good at IT and he fucking knows his shit and he said the system is RIGGED against me. said i dont have the right specs. his way of saying, im getting SCEWED!

Lol bro ... why the heck do you buy a spice computer and don't think about difference of 2d and 3d ..... is totally new thing ... rly like .... how the fuck to explain to you like a autistic child...if you see a picture it is wow nice.... but if I put you to draw the exact same picture how fucking hard it is , + explaining how to use colors in different contrast , and to be carefull at curves and lighthing effect, and projection of shadow+ time consumption( =loading screen) , and + different rules, codes that a game has like :interraction, way path , object x follow object y , enviroment effect near your char( and this things have to shadows, and other stuffs to but at different x and y axes , and many other things.... or are you 8 years old or you really are quite stupid

Oh youre talking about the graphics look worse in the final product. The developers will show you a good looking game and then knock down the graphics for final version

Because gameplay is gameplay. It's like watching a movie. The other is constantly generated according to your movements. Nigga, you dumb as fuck.

Look at all the morons in this thread taking the bait.

;)

you are so dumb. listen to me. not graphics. GAMEPLAY.

Wait this has to be a troll lol

keep your head down, sell more drugs, and make it out of Brazil

So are we being scammed? Because i have the same problem, i have talked with everyone even my isp and they dont know what to say i have a good pentium + 4gb ram

Pentium and 4 GB RAM

Nice bait

What's 2005 like again?

post your station specs so we can find out your problem faggot

Weird problem op, my shit plays top quality

16 GB ram
Skylake i5
Maximus hero alpha viii
GTX 1080

Actually the codes for youtube and games like GTA are the same. It's just the big companies like AMD want to earn more money because if everything would run smoothly they wouldn't earn anything. Also I always wondered why you don't get the option in games to just turn to 480p, because like if my card sucks, why not just turn down the quality. But nah, better pay thousands of bucks for state of the art cards. Fucking bullshit.

For the techs out there: The codes for GL render the vertices way slower on purpose, they work on the same datapoints like videos but they just produce less fps on same hardware.