How do I become a footfag? I feel like I actually want to like feet, but I have still a normie taste

How do I become a footfag? I feel like I actually want to like feet, but I have still a normie taste

Other urls found in this thread:

coub.com/view/d6y7e
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just give into it I.know how u.feel I felt like that at 15 I took this hot milf to bring me out of.it

View a few foot threads. If you aren't turned on, you're probably gay and should start sucking cock.

make a girl give you a footjob
btw those feet are ugly af
bad start

Step 1: find grill with sexy feet
Step 2: ?????
Step 3: profit

Show me what do you consider nice feet

if you are OP i'd say i found your image ugly because they loook like they belong to a young girl, that shit disgusts me. I like mature woman cause they actually take care of their feet and that's why most of mature woman don't find this fetish disgusting. however if you are a weirdo who likes licking/worshipping feet like a pussy you'll be alone forever cause no woman likes that

heres an example of what I consider sexy feet

lol fag

(y)

>you'll be alone forever cause no woman likes that

My wife loves it when I suck her toes while she is having sex with our bull.

ya but she must be a fat cow

>likes old veiny feet

Fuuuuuck that

ignore this man,old women have nasty boney feet

You sir are a giant faggot

yeah I'm glad im not a fucking weirdo who masturbates to lolis :)

you shouldn't be

This

Here's a good example, not some old lady dogs

I see too many butthurt people here
you don't understand cause all you'd like to do to feet is lick them like the autistic fucks you are

if you ever get wrinkly sexy soles around your little cock you'll know what I'm talking about

>beating off to girls' feet in the 18-21 range is the same as beating off to cartoon infants

Riiiiiiiiiiiiigght

i'm glad i'm not a fucking weirdo who masturbates to grandmas'

>wrinkly
>sexy
pick one

most girls that age have disgusting feet, gross
I'm glad i am that one :D

I'm out and gonna enjoy some anons mom feet around my cock today
see ya

>wrinkly
>old
>veins
>pic related
In all seriousness this is a stupid argument because you don't like what others like. Stop being a fag. I don't care what you like, you shouldn't care what I like

mmm sexy young feet 80/10

can you post some then? haven't seen anything from you yet.

>In all seriousness this is a stupid argument because you don't like what others like
isn't the same u are doing at this same moment you retard?

who?

I'm someone around that age. I can tell you that you are 100% wrong.

Their all shallow bitches who are all about image. And tend to spend time in nail salons. Trust.

Yeah. And?

perfect feet
disgusting feet

Guys c'mon it's so simple

Have a girlfriend that enables you by sending pics like this.

>normalfag
>PLS GUISE. HELP ME FEEL A PART OF SOMETHING THAT DOES NOT RELATE TO ME SO THAT I DO NOT FEEL LEFT OUT

You actually have to ask yourself here.... who is the true cancer here??

but those are also young feet user?

Her name is Bloodshot Battleborne. Shes a youtube stream player who twitch is buying for her looks. Its complicated.

Very thought provoking

wtf is this shit?

yeah they are, but she's like 25. I said like most girls around 18-21 have disgusting feet but that's MY OPINION, i respect yours. you started all this discussion

and btw she is the same as sexy young feet lol

Buy a pair of these, look at them everyday and get used to them

Pretty sure that's not how fetishes work. Either you have it or you don't.

Not that I blame you for wanting the fetish though. I absolutely love it

I mean real talk you COULD get into it but I mean... if you aren't already drawn to feet I don't think you could work yourself into it. Like it just happens. I could get diamond hard just by my girl putting her feet in my face.

i don't think opinions work that way, but what do i know

thats what im talking about, moar

to each his own :p

See that wouldn't work for me though. Maybe I'm not that hard core on it but I need the real thing

got moar?

THAT'S WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT

But those a some delicious sexy feet, user

Same girl

First. Find a girl with really good legs and feet.
Second. As part of foreplay, have her lying naked on her back. Stroke down her legs, around her ankles, and onto her feet. Small, light touch, circle around the top of foot. Kiss the area of the top of the foot just above the toes. Continue kissing along the arch. If she isn't ticklish, kiss the sole of the foot and run your tongue along the length of the sole several times. She should be enjoying this by now. Then, run your tongue around the small toe and in between the next one, slowly. Too fast and you'll have her sqealing and giggling. Slowly, feels really good. Do this in between every toe. Occasional eye contact, and enjoy looking along her leg to her body. Then go back to the little one and take all of it in your mouth. Suck, and again slowly run the tongue around it. Repeat with the rest. By the time you get to the big toe she should be well gone.

Third. The foot job. If you've never had one you won't know how good they can be. Get a comfortable position, both naked, and let her at it with both feet from in front of you.

And when you have done all this, you too will appreciate feet.

>end
>end my life

Can you help me, guys?

DISGUSTING BITCH

And why?

Ooooh shit yes

you really need to ask?

more

coub.com/view/d6y7e

It's about to start getting warmer guys.

You know what that means

Not really, you can develop a fetish or even a sexual orientation.

You can but do you really have any control over which fetish you have?

Looking at this image makes my brain hurt.

If you have a slight interest in them, like OP has, you can help yourself by subjecting to pictures of that fetish and trying to enjoy it.

Kinda like exploring new music genres.