14 AFC East titles in 16 years

>14 AFC East titles in 16 years

Which team will be the first to stop the Patriots in the AFC East?

until brady retires or gets injured, no one

>Patriots "fans" don't even know they were literally the Browns before Parcells

>implying we give a fuck

Wouldn't go that far 2bh. More like the Jags

Maybe the chiefs but they'd have to have some good luck on their side.

I'm 26 and I barely can remember Bledsoe. There is an entire generation of Boston fans that only know winning

Pats have made 7 Super Bowls in the past 20 years, this have really changed

Plastic Club with no history

yeah huh

get madder

Jimmy G won't win many titles, but he can lead the Patriots through another ~10 years of contending in the AFC.

>y-y-you used to be bad 20 years ago!!!!!

>No history
>other than winning

Amidoinitrite???

who else /non-pats afc east broship/ here?

> that wonderful feel when you know the pats will return to being shit after belichick retires
> an entire generation of bandwagon pats babbies will bitch whine and complain and not realize that they lucked into having the GOAT coach and will be incapable of comprehending a losing season
hell, they bitch and moan after losing a single GAME. the asshurt will power intergalactic starships after 2 seasons of 6-10

what kind of shitty trash talk is that

>your team wins so often that losing a single game upsets them

What's it like being satisfied with never making the playoffs?

> NE Patriots
> Seasons: 57 (1960 to 2016)
> Record (W-L-T): 468-382-9

> Bill Belichick
> Seasons with Patriots: 17 (2000 to Present)
> Record (W-L-T): 193-70

> Difference: 275-312-9

They were always a shit franchise. Bill landed in their lap.

Parcells took them to a fucking superb owl and Kraft fired him the next year. He's an idiot and bad ownership will always trickle down, Belichick is the exception to the rule and when he is gone Kraft will be looking to meddle again like Jerry Jones

>tfw the Cheats killed the Dolphins/Jets rivalry

How many more Owls did Parcells win?

> What's it like being satisfied with never making the playoffs?
> "never"

confirmed underagefag bandwagon babby who only knows the Belichick era

> Patriots playoff appearances before Belichick: 17
> Jets playoff appearances: 25
> Bills playoff appearances: 29
> Dolphins playoff appearances: 40

Historically the Patriots have been the basement of the AFC East. Hell the Colts had 18 appearances before realignment when they used to be in the East too

Belichick is the greatest coach ever and Patsfags are too ignorant to understand how truly lucky they are

> Dolphins/Jets
> 40 dolphin playoff games
i know that feel bro. based marino was unreal

Pretty sure Parcells shot his way out of town. Kraft is the only reason the franchise isn't a total joke anymore since he wanted to actually invest in the team.

Either way, Kraft is worth something like 5 billion dollars now and there are enough people in that organization that know what it takes to field a winning football team that the Patriots will never return to the Sullivan era levels of suck.

At worst, the Patriots slump into a few playoff-less years following Belichick and Brady but remain relevant to the playoff discussion because the rest of the organizations in the division are so hopelessly inept.

>super bowls wins occurred by AFC East since 1973?

NINETEEN. SEVENTY. THREE!

It's going to be delicious when the Cheats suck again and all the rats jump ship

My Dad was 4 when the last non-Patriots team won the Owl.

> Pretty sure Parcells shot his way out of town
no, Kraft put him in charge, he saved your franchise and took them to a superb owl where you only lost to brett favre and reggie white, two of the all-time GOATs

then he fired him the next year. and you got lucky when pete carroll meme'd his way out of town

> Either way, Kraft is worth something like 5 billion dollars now and there are enough people in that organization that know what it takes to field a winning football team that the Patriots will never return to the Sullivan era levels of suck.
> At worst, the Patriots slump into a few playoff-less years following Belichick and Brady but remain relevant to the playoff discussion because the rest of the organizations in the division are so hopelessly inept.

Those are 2 gigantic assumptions. Bill's coaching tree shows that every time they go somewhere else they fail, but he is the consistent link. He is the football god. Knowing what it takes to win means nothing if you cannot have the right people. Patricia and McDaniels of course know what it takes to win just like all of Bill's staff, doesn't mean they can do it on their own.

The 3 other teams division have been inept at the same time the Pats (unsurprisingly the early Rex years with the Jests were great for their playoff appearances) are competent so it really is a huge disparity but it is a statistical impossibility where 3 teams are all shit while 1 team will be on a GOAT run for another 2 decades

How many more Super Bowls did Parcells make after leaving?

I knew you were a underage banned

All those playoff appearances and what? Only 3 superb owl victories between those 3 teams? Top kek. Patriots won more superb owls through less play off appearances than the rest of the division (including the colts) combined! Top kek.

It's shitty tripfags like you that epitomize underage patsfag fandom. Just Brady picture spam because you fell for the espn MUH QB meme when Belichick is the real reason. The 2 years where you didn't have Brady, Bill put together competitive teams

He is the real reason of the Patriots success, you are living in the greatest coach era ever and you're not even grateful for it

Hey the Browns use to also be good 50 years ago!

>this salty on a chinese cartoon board

bk's been here for years man

Parcells left because he didn't have total control and wanted it. Kraft overruled his decision during the 96 draft and he never got over it. Luckily for the Patriots it ended up working out years later since it ultimately led to Belichick post-Carroll so it doesn't really matter. What saved the Patriots in the early '90s was Kraft's decision to start to throw money around at a time when the NFL was beginning to boom and become very profitable for smart owners, not Parcells, though it didn't hurt to have an all-time great coach leading the team for the first time ever to help generate some excitement.

As to your other point, winning has become an institution in the organization so much that I can't see Kraft's sons or whoever Belichick annoints as his successor fucking it up so much that they return to irrelevance. Too much knowledge and organizational discipline in that collective braintrust for it to completely fail.

>Patriots Super Bowls - 4
>Rest of the AFC East combined Super Bowls - 3
>b-but the Patriots were crap 50 years ago
Just how cucked can one division get?

Normally, I would be against the word cuck... but Miami was cuckolded by the Giants in '07. It was my first year of college at U of M... and those faggots cheered like they won after 18-1.

A literal cuckolding.

So your dad had you when he was 18?

u gotta admit 90's bledsoe was always pretty comfy to watch desu even the uniforms looked worse than vomit

i enjoyed it at least.

19, actually.

Was it out of wedlock?

Nope. He was working for his father's construction company who got lucky with my Mom. Both were in school.

Does this mean the '20 decade will be ours?

but they made it to one Super Bowl even before Parcells

It certainly does. That is airtight logical reasoning, user.

And what has Parcells done since?

Brady will be appointed to a cabinet position when Trump is elected and the Patriots will slip into mediocrity.

Conflicting feels on this one senpai

t. Chicago Cubs

when they step up their cheating game to such a high level that their fanbase throws an autistic tantrum when the nfl finally decides to put their foot down

He's so mad he can't even type out a coherent sentence.

>no history

We're making history. We're living it. One day my grandkids will ask me "Grandpa, what was it like witnessing Tom Brady during his prime? You know, when he won 6 super bowls?"

Meanwhile other NFL fans only have their history to dwell on, which they probably weren't even alive for.

Suck my cock.

>Grandpa, what was it like seeing a dildo thrown on the field during the game?

Brady is voting for Trump.

"simply eric my son, it was top banter lmao"
Mom I think grandpa is having a stroke!

kek

Is he, tho?

I'm not convinced that dildos on the field won't be the new norm.

>Son, I remember when we went to games and only threw insults at the field.

It's worth it for the god emperor.

>trump
>getting elected

>b-but emails, user

Whatever it takes to keep that vile,disgusting,corrupt,thief Clinton out of the white house. NH for Trump!

>saying "this salty"

fucking pathetic faggot typical patsfag

I don't think he's that dumb. Unless concussions destroyed his brain.

>being this salty you post shitty macros

am i doin it rite?

What about Meth?

This.
It took the patriots 20 years to reach their first owl only to get BTFO BY DA BURRS. No one gave a shit about the pats in the 90's when they would go 2-14. Literally jags-tier.
Faggot ass bandwagoners will all jump ship as soon a Gaydy and Billacheat leave.

the game threads are filled with so many flags that are not american, fucking bandwagon is so real with that team its crazy

Patriots fans have been spoiled for so long, that they'll all go extinct after a couple of loosing seasons

>100 million dollars in speaking fees from special interests

>b-but trump is a wacist and hates womyn!!1

NYC smells like water trash and shit

>this

its so fucking annoying how little of the pat fans are actually fans. men I see all their shit down here in south florida its so fucking disgraceful

jimmy could win 1 or maybe 2 if were stretching it