OKAY what is the final verdict on this fucker, Sup Forums? Funny or not? pls no bully

OKAY what is the final verdict on this fucker, Sup Forums? Funny or not? pls no bully

POO

His show is basically Louie for plebs.

painfully unfunny

why do indians even exist?

Mediocre at best

Who?

Why is anyone on Sup Forums incapable of making up their own mind?

Paki Mudslime who rapes kids.

STREETS AINT GONNA SHIT THEMSELVES

Cringe tier unfunny

not funny at all, his voice is extremely annoying on top of that.

i think i laughed at one joke he told in parks and rec, and it was about how he saw jean ralphio's sister beat some girl up and steal her birth control pills while screaming "bitch you gonna get pregnant"

POOINLOO
O
O
I
N
L
O
O

I think his delivery is really good but I hate his whole hyper liberal shtick now.

Does teevee like any comedians?

Extremely unfunny

DESIGNATED

All the good comedians died all the rest turned super faggoty

Why is China so low?

I thought they shit everywhere?

The IOC told China that they needed to build public bathrooms because they wouldn't get the Olympics if people were still shitting in the streets.

Nowadays you'll only see little kids shitting in the street.

His stand-up comedy is fucking insufferable.

>DUUUUDE, WHITE PEOPLE HAVE IT SO EEEEEEEEEEASY!!!
>LEL, I COME FROM A FOREIGN FAMILY!!!
>DUDE, WOMEN ARE GREAT, MEN ARE SHIT!!!
(all read in a nasally, obnoxious, somewhat effeminate voice)

>somewhat effeminate voice

dude, it's completely effeminate. he sounds like a 10 year old girl

I just had a really weird sense of deja vu.

Have you typed that exact same comment before? Or am I just having a stroke?

>tfw famous and on tv
>tfw have entire white knight comedy routine
>tfw women still won't sleep with you because you are pooinloo manlet with micropenis

SHITTING

no, i think you might be having an AIDS related stroke user

Anti-funny, so not funny that it actually hurts.

DUDE COLDSTONE SERVING SIZES LMAO

>pls no bully

no bully?

You new kids are very tumblr.

I think he makes a good supporting character. Tom Haverford on P&R hovers dangerously close to infuriating but usually manages to skate by as amusing. He doesn't do well as a lead actor.

How the fuck can you call anyone new when you don't recognise that?

completely disagree, he was by far the worst part of parks and rec. worse than fake jim.

i kind of expected him to grow on me after a while and be one of those lovable type of moron characters, but that didn't happen, he was just extremely annoying throughout the whole thing and wasn't funny at all

I am a Sup Forums afficiado, with over 10 certificates of funny individual postings. I can say that currynigger gets my stamp of approval!

Hate his stand up but Master of None was pretty decent.

wtf i hate tumblr now

Struggling to figure out which P&R character you would consider "Fake Jim"

Although his character on parks and rec was annoying I thought he still did a good job. Never seen his standup.

I'm watching Master of None and it's pretty good but it does get a bit heavy on the DUDE WHITE PEOPLE aspect.

Someone compared it to Louie for plebs and while I think that's sort of true maybe it will develop and get better. I'm rewatching Louie as well and while I think the later seasons are phenomenal the first season was a lot worse than I remembered. Maybe Master of None will improve and Aziz will get less preachy?

Also Eric Wareheim always cracks me up

Also Aziz seems like one of those people who thinks "the ONLY reason someone couldn't like me is because they are RACIST"

I find him annoying and not funny, but there are very few comedians I find funny anyway so who am I to judge.

I watched his show and it just felt like he was trying too hard, where-as Louie felt genuine. I'd put Louie as one of the best shows of this 'comedian playing a version of themselves' ilk alongside Curb.

I think it is good in that it captures pretty well the weirdness of the modern 21st century man (with an active social life) but I agree it is a bit heavy handed and not as genuine as Louie.

You forgot

>MY GOOD FRIEND KANYE

personally his voice triggers me.

Its so shrill and horrid I can't tell if the jokes he is saying are actually funny.

Probably Brandanowicz I would guess? I donno. The guy you replied to probably only watched the first season and is judging the entire series from that

Unfunny streetpooper faggot, he needs to go back to India or Pakistan

I liked him in P&R but never liked him in anything else

VINDALOO

who is this loo?

Louie is Louie for plebs. What's with this recent trend of making mundane everyday shit seem super important?

>recent trend
Vittorio De Sica among others would like to have a word with you

One of the funniest characters on parks and rec because of what an asshole he is. His show is garbage couldn't watch it longer than 15 minutes. His stand up is hit or miss; he has a few funny bits, but the screaming and singing needs to stop. He literally admits he googles himself so wouldn't surprise me one bit if he shitposts here/made this thread.

I'm the one who likes him in a supporting role and I'm on season 4, so granted I haven't seen the whole thing yet.

Jean-Ralphio is basically S1 Tom but slightly worse, but he never mellows at all. Tom does a bit and he's much more endearing when he drops the swagger act, which is a credit to Aziz's acting.

> I hate his whole hyper liberal shtick

this and his obvious betaness which is almost r9k lvl if you hear some of his stand up.

actually loved the guy in human giant but to be fair I guess comics are at their best when they are hungry. once happiness and fulfillment come they cant into comedy see howard stern

DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO

Don't care what anyone says

Master of None have me feels and was red killed as fuck. Moral of the story was women don't know what the fuck they want and will only hurt you in the end.

he can be funny on shows, but he's not a stand up comedian. Has some funny stories, but telling them like a fag on stage doesn't make you funny.

Master of None was great

When they exposed that dude from Short Circuit as a white actor it blew my fucking mind.

A lot of aspects of that show are really relatable and many of the endings provided some feels.

I used to hate Aziz quite a bit before MoN actually because I thought he rode Kanyes dick like a tricycle in a horror movie, but I've come around to view Aziz differently;

That's just his shtick. It's like Aubrey Plaza's deadpan shit of Chris Pratt's energetic meme-behaviours, you know across the board they're gonna be virtually the same person but you still appreciate it because the context is different.

One of the best things about shows like Master of None and Louie is that you don't really get too bogged down in the main character (despite feeling sorry for them) - it's more a study of how the outside world reacts with ad to them case in point: his big white friend and other friends are really interesting in their own stories/segments in episodes and can hold your attention.

His stand up isn't for everybody but he's a funny dude bringing up some relevant points about the state of the industry right now that no one else has the balls to.

(Obligatory poo)

Hes not funny, show is good

Master of None was amazing so I like him now

Treat yo self

In the 21st century we realize life is truly meaningless and in the society we live in all that exists is mundane shit from one day to the next

>asking Sup Forums if an ethnic comedian is funny
>any ethnic person being praised for any thing on Sup Forums
he's fucking hilarious

that sidewalk defiler will eventually be in the news for raping somebody, mark my words

I thought he was good in Parks. But he is definitely a supporting character, he grows tiresome if you get too much.
It is like Seinfeld, Jerry was the most boring but you could not stand a full show of wackyness.

street shitter detected

notice how only newfags waste their time calling people newfags

He's kind of a genius, the street shitting version of louie the cuck king. It's sad that he got famous for his Randy character, an impression of a what dumb americans would find funny.

He's pretty good in Parks and Rec.

>DUDE CELEBRITY NAMEDROPS LOOK HOW FAMOUS I AM NOW LMAO

true but Human Giant was really really funny

>sold out used to be funny

Poo in Louie

as far as stand-up goes? Gets a chuckle every now and then, but most of what I heard is just him name dropping celebs. Those parts of his routines are unfunny and boring. He was annoying on Parks and Rec until he grew the fuck up and actually began to make good business decisions, then he was tolerable. Can't say much about any other shit he has been in.

It's easy. I can tell that you are somewhat new

>dude im muslim but not a terrorist

it doesn't mean he's asking not to be bullied. it's lingo

I agree with you and user. I loved him in Human Giant, he's gone downhill since. I loved him in the first couple of Parks n Rec seasons, hated him by the end. This seems to happen to many artists. Their lives get too easy and boring. Then they have nothing to draw from.

That phrase originated on Sup Forums years ago, newfag.

Make your own fucking opinion.

and he repeats the set up to a joke while trying out different punchlines, none of which are funny

His tiny looking head creeps me out.

> manlet
> poo in loo
> unfunny

he's pitching shit to numales and it seems to have been tasting the koolaid himself

Annoying.