Hey Sup Forumsros, today is Valentine's Day and I wanted to fuck my neighbor. How do I ask him without being too pushy?...

Hey Sup Forumsros, today is Valentine's Day and I wanted to fuck my neighbor. How do I ask him without being too pushy?? He hardly replies to my texts....Pic related. This is after I sent him other texts asking if he wanted to "hang out" again.

Maybe he's not gay

I am a grill. Why wouldn't he fuck this?

Tits or GTFO

Tits.

Maybe he is gay

Women always need to get fucked on valentine, new years and birthday. If you have any females in your life then avoid them on these days and stay at home jerking it and drinking alone

Everybody has sex with everybody in 2017, and that includes niggers and "bisexuals," there's plenty of AIDS to catch if youre looking for it

Maybe he's into fatties.

Or maybe you're annoying as fuck? Or you're clingy? Or he saw you fart and he can't move past it? Maybe you look like his ex?

I remember this ass and panties you're using old pic or you're a cf

Yeah, he's gay

I fucked him a couple days ago and he said that my pussy was tight. Like he really did fuck me and left some scratches on me. Why wouldn't he want to fuck me now?

Text him that you will let him fuck you for a dollar
No man can resist a good deal

Same girl. Lol.

well then just be direct and ask him if he wants

Fuck someone else instead?

text look like hes disinterested

Fuck it then.

Guys FFS

Tits + Timestamp or GTFO, you all know the rules, fuck.

Timestamp smh

Knock on his door and just jump on him

Nice tits and trips. Btw it shouldn't be so hard, just be straight forward and tell him you need to be fucked. Much easier if a female asks a guy for sex, a male couldn't say that to a female. Meet him in person and tell him you want sex.

also, nice trips.
have you gotten him to answer yet?
Other thing is that you will go to his door and say you don't want to be alone tonight and march in

send him the pics you post here you fucking retard

Yea just send him your tits and post his reaction here

Lol actually this. If you propose sex outright, he'll say yes.

Unless he's gay. Or you're heinous from the neck up.

that's the exact problem veronica, all you want is tap and score, i want a fam of four :/

Just tell him you want to fuck, he's a guy so if he wants to fuck you too then he he'll come round and do it. If he doesn't then you haven't lost anything.

several things you can do
> offer him a free blowjob

Fuck that faggot give us sex plz!

kek
>offer him anything

Kek everyone here checking their phone and hoping for you as a neighbor

cut yourself and post it somewhere. that'll surely get his attention

OP where are you from? If you're that desperate for a fuck go on craigslist or something

he is shy, be straight to the point.

And jesus christ, how come no fucking girl ever tells me they want to hang out? i always have to put in the work.

Pic related, me being fucking sexy as usual.

My question how did you get red ink out of a black sharpie?

some more shit of me being so goddamn sexy shit.

Kek

ill fuck ya

Post dick ?

Got kik/snapchat?

Are you smoking heroin friend?
Charming picture.
Would-fuck-beard-pussy/10

you look like a faggot

do you play soccer, because you look like one
of the fags that like to be in some soccer club
with your soccer hairstyle, and girls rarly ask
you because they fear the aids you carry with
yourself since your first summercamp and the
hot love for the hot soccersperm of some
jungster friend fast fired into your boypussy

How did u turn Asian so fast?

mfw

"Want come over and fuck me in the butt like the whore I am? I've condoms AND I'm clean"
done.

its a joined covered in foil tin, i dont even smoke it was to tease a friend but i liked the picture.

I look like one,but i'm not one.

Nah i dont play soccer, i dont play the soccer games i just know how to take care of myself idiot.

joint*

its just a prank bro.

Heroin*

Triggered

He wasn't shy when he fucked me.
Thank you
Snap is freeatlonglast
LOL

Guys he finally replied!!!

Do tell, m'lady ;)

Only one thing could possibly be true.....
it must be my lucky day.
*fucks scrag*
*nuts all over cats*
*leaves*

> Wants sum fuk
> He is too busy
> Asks if I want to buy some bud

>
>shit i just saw this

basically means I saw it as soon as it came in, was more preoccupied stoned and chilling by myself to reply....

lol CONFIRMED

ask for weed and chill

Are you retarded? Just ask him if he wants to fuck. He is no women, he is a men. If you dont want ask directly then send him a boob pic or tell him you are wet and if he can help you. For fucks sake how fucking retarded are you

a man is never too busy for a blowjob

hahahahaha. ouch.

I know what it is OP. It's valentines day. You avoid women like the plague on vday, especially if you just fucked once before.

Wow what a keeper
You should allow him to inseminate you. That way they'll be more people like you around.
Won't that just st be so much fun

I don't know how to feel about this.
Also, earlier when I was in my backyard I heard him digging up something. I don't know what. I was thinking he was burying his rainy day fund in his backyard...or it could of just been simple yard work....or a dead body...
still would fuck him tho

lmfao couldn't agree more

OP are you at least average looking in the face because your body is hot as fuck. This man is a gay homo.

if you would bump your own facebook profile
with some pics of yourself carrying some
hot spice or cloves-joints,
and your problem are blazzed
and sorry mate i dont belive you dont sometimes smoke alot of cocks

Is he your dealer by any chance?

DO NOT FUCK YOUR DEALER

Seconded

This is actually what I believe also.

Probs just digging up his stash.

Do I just send him "lemme smash" and see if he agrees... also I think he left. Let me check for his car. Brb.
My face is attractive.
Also, he used to be a classmate of mine two years ago. I didn't fuck him then, but recently I did. LOL. And no, he is not my dealer. Just a friend.

What if he deals coke and crack.
He's telling me it's free

so he already fucked you? wtf are you talking about dumb bitch, he just seeing you as one of the girls he fucks.

-Beardman

omg please do not fuck your dealer.

When you like Aladdin but with a beard and heroin.

tell him today would be the ticket to leave friendzone

Just send him a wink face, tell him you like to keep him "company"

Keep in my he may be trying to find a diffent girl tonight.
Good luck OP, hope you get wrecked right proper

please end your life, clinging to a stoner fag haha

Btw moar pics

goddamnit, wish it was a dude
welp, I'm out

His car is still there!
Thank you I will!!
More on my snap

Hey OP, How he looks like maybe a pic? just wondering

Said like a known sidebitch

Its easy as that. Watch all those virgins telling you to speak with him like to a women. He is a men. You want sex. If you arent ugly he will fuck you

op he possible belives that you dont like him and only act like any dumb drugaddicted hoe out there that sells her body for some free highs

He's probably gay

Femanon if this gets digits simply walk over there and knock on the door and ask him if he'd allow you a few orgasms. That easy. He says no just hop on any app or go to any bar and pick up some hot and steamy sexy sex. Seriously you're making this so hard...

I'm a faggot

-Beardman

Beardman has spoken

ahahahahahaha
And the really funny thing about this is, that you want him even more after such a reply.
But at the same time complain about him.
Girls are retards.

> implies 'hang out' means fucking
This guy is propably stoned and thinks she will say if she wants to get fucked

for sure

Yes she is retarded like most other women

Disregard that, I suck cocks.

-Beardman

Spoken like an ugly man who would throatfuck a beartrap given half the chance

whats your snap dumbass

fuck you
i only once had gaysex with my uncle and it wasnt realy gaysex because he was filming it for some documentation.

-Beardman

OP is faggot

-Beardmen

Do not do this shit.

I've had a number of exes or girls I've fucked in the past ask for sex later on.

It's very simple:

"Come over. I'll suck your dick"

It's literally that easy.

I once drove 35 minutes to an exes house because she sent me that exact text. She sucked my dick in my car and I drove away. I would have fucked her if she wasn't on the rag.

Do that, and you will get laid, OP.

Post results.

he already fucked her, and now she is asking why he wouldnt fuck her. wtf are you on about retard