INDIA HATE THREAD

INDIA HATE THREAD

Indians are the laziest, most greedy, most selfish, most disgusting and unclean, heartless, cruel, evil, arrogant, and DUMBEST race of people on the planet. Indians are not even human. They are subhumans. Lower than cockroaches.

Indians need to be literally exterminated. They contribute absolutely nothing to the human race and simply parasite off of other races, especially white people. The only thing indians are good at is stealing white people's jobs and money.

Indians need to be exterminated off the face of this planet.

OLD THREAD BUMP LIMIT REACHED

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xt_Tpn9UHc&
youtube.com/watch?v=j61MEp2IMoc
youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Never do business with Indians. They are about as dishonest as it gets.

OP.You must be a butt hurt Paki.

The absolute truth is spoken right here!

>subhuman filth

No actually everybody hates you not just paki. Trust me, here in Italy we hate you a lot Ranjeet Singh.

DESTINATED

So why are their women so attractive?

I will race-mix for these beauties.

>Italy
Jews pretending to be italian now lol

Just post oc cumshots on Indian girls please.

Real af

OP is a pokosthani and he wants to brainwash and deceive just like cia does. It's called thakiyya an Islamic doctrine. He has no place here.

The Jews made them that way
The Jews engineered the women to increase the amount of mixed kids in the world slowly dissolving whites
>victim of the jew trap

Whatever you say Pajeetveer singh

100% true. Indians have no honor, integrity, or honesty. They are fucking scum that should be killed

most indian women are fucking ugly. It's a very small percent of them that are attractive, UNLESS you have an indian fetish. Then all of them are attractive due to your fetish of them.

I don't know about you but i like my women without a mustache.

I've heard some rough shit about India, but it doesn't sound particularly unique or exception.

The whole planet has been utterly fucked at some point any where you go.

>stealing jobs
OP is a wagecuck for life. No one "steals" jobs, management gives them to whoever benefits the company/shareholders better.

But yeah Indians are literally NPC's. No independent thought, no creativity, follow their scripts programming to the letter. They are also complete "yes-man" "sure boss" in everything despite being blatantly incompetent. No wonder a caste system came about so the shitstream pyramid could be stabilised. Developed world Indians are next level though, they legit think they're white while still having their no-shower-ever-policy culture in everything they do.

>
I don't hate india, but I'm gonna dump some meme's anyway

brown skin trash bin

>fetish speak
I would say I have a fetish but I'm very picky when it comes to Indians
For me they go through a multi step test
>eyes
>face
>body
>hair

What is body maintenance

You want to tell this here?
People here fuck dogs, horses and have scat fetch.
Also Prove that you are not a paki

Oh shit it rhymes!! This is my new life philosophy!

What shape do you like their moustache?

serious answer: half white/half ANYTHING is attractive because it has the caucasian familiarity while also having something different, without being too far removed.

Real paki here, there are only 6-7 pakis on Sup Forums and all of them lurk Sup Forums, those from england or U.S are on Sup Forums

Something the Indian female specie does not practice.

I am a Paki and I DO NOT support this thread
faggots can be anywhere any place
Indians are not particulalry that bad
no one is
except maybe for Sionist Juice

You got it. Indians from India are just subhuman illiterate dumb animals.

And indians from the West are pathetic in their massive inferiority complex towards white people. It's such a joke. Think they are white but they are still completely retarded.

what about feet? Indian women have the best feet. See this video:

youtube.com/watch?v=9xt_Tpn9UHc&

You do know that Indians are lower on the race scale than even the kikes right?

Thakiyya working guys. Let's do more

go back to r/indianpeoplefacebook

India is a literal shithole. Don't give me the "anywhere talk" because that is not true. The shear concentration of shit in that poor excuse of a country is just too high.

Not all of them have lip hair mate

>Indians being dumb
I'm sorry that you're insecure about your autism, that's just a false statement

I'm on the no indians pls side but for the purpose of fair argument, Hrithik Roshan is a cool guy. He was born with 2 thumbs on one hand but never had the extra removed as a reminder to always be humble and respect difference. Massive Bollywood star (vid related), impressive aesthetics.

But yeah, to the other 1,400,000,000 pooinloos how about pulling your thumbs out of your asses and contributing something to the world

youtube.com/watch?v=j61MEp2IMoc

If they aren't white washed sure but haven't met any non fob Indians that it applies to
>god damn love me some southern (us) basic Indian pussy

>feet
I'm not a foot fag because I'm not a beta
Indians have shit feet because they run around in poo in loo streets barefoot as kids
All dry and cracked

I'm sorry you dont understand hard work, it must be rough for a cuck like you to watch indians pass through the ranks at whatever shit job you have because they understand the importance of succeeding

At least they're not mudslimes

go to hell mother fucker. you don't talk about my mother india that way.
eat shit and die.

dude, indian women have the BEST feet.

LOL! So you are PROUD to be from a country where over 50% of the people shit outdoors?

What a fucking retard you are. Go kill yourself.

I've never understood the obsession of brown men and feet
Like is it a beta thing or what?

Why do you post this on Sup Forums why not on
Sup Forums?
Oh.. Sup Forums doesn't show flags of countries.
My paki nigga? Why all this?

The white dude that made this post is having mad keks in his mothers basement right now.

Go back to jacking off to hentai , faggot.

i'm a white guy and obsessed with brown women's feet

I'm not racist because racism is for the stupid, but I'll definitely hate on someone for their culture. And Indian culture is literally fucking garbage in the modern era. The worst traits of Asian and European culture combined.

But why?
Also tops bottoms or the whole thing?

You're culturist and racist.

TOENAILS

the longer, the better

and indian women keep their nails very long, so it is a MASSIVE fetish for me

Ah

Heres the thing

You have rich you have poor
We have rich we have poor
Your rich say fuck the poor
Our rich say fuck the poor
Your politicians steal
Our politicians steal
Some households raise their children with values on your side , some do on ours.
But with 300million look at how many fucktards you have its juat natural that we have the same ratio only thing our population is 4 times bigger so obviously we have more fucktards .

But one thing is certain , you can walk down any street in mumbai at any hour of the night and the chances of getting robbed/jumped are close enough to zero .
You cant say the same for L.A. or NY .

Side note: rich indian fag here , not defending the wrongs my country men have commited but dont forget we walked right the fuck into pakistan and killed motherfuckers in terrorist camps , and when they bitched all we did was remind them "hey hey hey chill the fuck out (nuke pointed to their dome)"
As a hindu indian ill say fuck muslims in india we gave you motherfuckers pakistan and bangladesh go be muslim there .

Same fag here , and i mean real terrorist camps not ones we created so we would have a bad guy to fight later on **cough**isis**cough**al queda**cough**your own president did 911**cough**fuck your mother ** not coughing anymore FUCK YOUR MOTHER

i will give you that much. At least you don't have NIGGERS in India.

But the fact is, women can't walk around at night or they will get kidnapped and raped.

You indian men are rapists by nature.

>hard work
>hurrrr i worked hard not smart
>hurrr i put myself through unnecessary suffering cos I'm a dumb entitled faggot
>I dont even have tits but i demand free stuff anyway

You really are stupid. I'm pointing out that the fact that you think having a job is the only way to support yourself is why you are always poor and will never escape middle class. If you had half a set of balls and any shred of leadership or charisma you'd know that starting a company and being the boss is how you make real money instead of being an after-tax scrounging faggot.

>indian men are rapists by nature.
fucking truth that. indian women also hang themselves a lot, and in groups. easy to see why.

But I'm indian toooo!!!!!!!! Notice me!!!

i used to live in new jersey, might as well be little India.... These scum came into the town i lived for 30 years, it used to be a nice white town, now its a discussing muslim/ indian infested town. these arent even people they dont shower they dont EVER TIP they expect us to be their slaves. FUCK INDIANS THEY ARE HUMAN GARBAGE

Well you see we have a bunch of inbreds , and your right feminism doesnt fly with us its just not in our dna. Its more of if a chicks gonna go somewhere take a man with her , now if your talking about some poor chick walking through slums and gets gangraped well then its a few factors . gang mentality is one "look what i can do im a bad guy " , shes poor so whose gonna miss the bitch? Is another

But dont get it twisted theres more of a "street justice" that those rapists face instead of a real time in jail most of the time . the news will report on the rape but not on the rapist being brutally murdered and his family being shamed. Not taking either side here because yeah fuck the poor and i get laid the normal way , dinner , wine bottle you know the "human way"

Indians on europe =
>most of them ugly people
>don't saw them being normal persons(rich or poor)
>they houses look like shit but if you walk inside you gonna lose all your mind and how many expenses things they have, because why the fuck must know everybody what I have in my house, fucking Gipsies that only stealing and complaining that they don't have nothing to eat
>you can't trust them...people with 2 faces
> complaining about being called Gypsies but in the end is not my fault that you leaved your country and commed to a new continent and you are the minority
>stealing like fucking tards and many of them don't have the respect to at least admited that they have done it or they used that silly excuse I HAVE NOTHING TO EAT AND I HAVE 5 kids at home, ,-not my problem you stupid bitch, you liked to feel the dick , now stay and cry when your vagina ejaculated persons that will adapt of sickness and violence and this are theyr learning to us , poor to our futer sons that will be born ... if they gonna get the virus it will be almost all over

Tippings for the birds , you want money ? Stop being a low class uneducated piece of shit , your employer pays you , if you dont like what he pays you , quit lol

Meanwhile at OP's house...
pic related.

Isn't it weird how Indian women can be quite beautiful, but all Indian men look like molesters?

Im definetly with you on that fuck anyone on welfare in a foreign country , especially with kids , im an indian saying this to all races , if your gonna have kids fucking make sure you can afford to raise them before you decide not to have an abortion. I hate when people play the "child card" most annoying shit ever

Indians truly are scum. The mexicans of IT. If you want shit work at the cheapest price, hire some curry smelling cunt from bangalore.

Funny story: I worked for this fortune 500 dotcom, and the database and BI guys are all indian, fresh off the boat. They had the weird white silk shirts and shit brown pants and sandals and freddy mercury mustaches, everything. So once they arrive we start noticing theres footprints on all of the toilet seats. Apparently they go in there and stood on them squatted over the shitter and let loose. It got so that there was always smeared shit on the seats, and management had to put signs explaining how to shit normally.

Eventually one of the more americanized (he's like Kal Penn, speaks english without an accent, actually a decent guy) had to sit them down and yell at them in Hindi about how to properly shit, and said they'd have their H1B's revoked if they didn't get with the program.

Off the boat indians truly are 3rd world shitheads.

lmao white people never cease to amaze me.....
looking forward to the day when the chinese or indians wipe out all the american trash.

I forgot to mention... i'm talking most about gypsies from europe not india and other part of the world

Lmfao. Imagining how they look with their paws on the toilet seat.

Indians are subhuman scum.

Pakis are worse because they're exactly like indians, but mudslimes.

They're all disgusting shitskins and should be gassed. It's not as if they've got a love for human life anyways.

It sounds like they had a cultural adjustment issue, They dont shit like us because the way we shit actually restricts the colon.

Dubs don't lie

Then whats stopping you mr.progressive movement?

No, they had a 3rd world scum issue. They were used to shitting in the streets. I suppose we should be happy they even attempted to use the crapper instead of like, their wastebaskets.

And the moment they arrived the bathrooms were a fucking disaster. Paper strewn everywhere, loogies spat on the floor. A couple times I came in and there was this guy who had filled the sink up with water, and was swishing water from there. Where people had brushed their teeth earlier. And at least a couple times I walked in on a couple of them washing their feet in the sink.

Seriously, just scum of the earth. The sooner we eject them along with the mexicans, the better. Get those H1B's revoked,send them all back.

Paki here, gonna say I took offence(sarcasm) to that. 1/4 of this country is afghan descendant, 1/3 are pajeets descendants and the rest are from british, mongols or sandniggers.

Tl;dr version: We're lighter skinned and cleaner

Nothing. That's why I voted for trump. Here's to hoping he'll have one of our intelligence agencies stir up some shit back in your homeland between you and the pakis and you shitskins nuke one another.

Get your numbers down to a manageable size.

I've met some cool smart westernized Indians. But jesus christ pajeet stop throwing your dead niggers in the river and shit in a fucking toilet already.

Still shitskins. Still mudslimes. No difference between you and injuns except one worships cattle and the other wants to suicide bomb daycare centers. But both are poverty stricken curry smelling 3rd world scum who live in a sandy shithole.

Except people here don't shit on streets

I worked at an indian restaurant. At least 1/2 the staff were indian and they had a clique where they would whisper behind all the white people.

They were sued shortly after I quit.

>Indians are the laziest
FAKE NEWS !!!

YOU are the lazy one, because YOU require a bathroom in your house a few steps away from your bed.

We Indians have the Designated Shitting Streets, and you can't imagine what a mess they are in the sunny days, and what a mess they become in the heavy rainy days.

And then, while it's raining cats and dogs, when you feel the urge to Poo in the Loo, believe me, not only you can't be lazy: you also need a High Dose of Courage.

>This looks shopped

This isn't.

This thread once again proves B is full of virgin uneducated neckbeard trap-loving faggots that should do the world a favor and kill themselves. Really, nobody will miss your pathetic existence.
>Ibe4 no I'm not Indian/Muslim

the indian text above reads "sitting".

Why didn't he instead shop only the starting "SH" letters?

>B
>not Sup Forums

Is this bait ?

neither is this

And THIS exemplifies how fucked up india is. It's like a nation made up of retards.

youtube.com/watch?v=mPne-q4ynts

Go to 4:30 for the best parts.

How did you come to that conclusion?

Because he's a Paki retard