Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8vflFYasVx4
youtube.com/watch?v=h26robT9wxE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=36kUk1s_xyQ
youtube.com/watch?v=LANQuagKS-Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

sauce?

she has some tig ol bitties

who the fuck is this and why should i care?

her latest snaps are amazing, im u18 so idc

We even paint murals of her in our American cities.

Post the one image where she gets pulled over by a cop

Cash me ousside how bow dah

>notalent

The shocking thing is she's only 13

What is the language she speaks called?

ow the fuck?

any bikini shots

And she's 13 years old.

Thread reported for CP

American English

>Queen
Some 13 year old wigger girl who's annoying as fuck and is a parasite to society, good one.

>what is her snapchat username?

I am fine with both

Noods?

You're right, that's far too old.
delete this thread, OP

Believe me you'll find these slutty 13 y.o. in Norway as well. I used to be a high school teacher in Norway...

sauce on vid?

>forced meme is forced
utterly embarrasing, SAGE

she's a cancerous cunt who acts like a nigger. Her mother should have aborted her. The world would be a better place if she died

I'd fuck that middle Norwegian girl

how the HELL does she get an ass like that at 13?????

Yeah, that's due to integration.

That's Australia. Fuck you

Hormonal kickstart. AKA repeatedly getting porked at an early age. Taking the pill also does this.

Ebonics
Nigger English

Kill yourself.

>repeatedly getting porked
by niggers no doubt. I wouldn't fuck that piece of trash. I'd get a bigger satisfaction out of giving her a severe beating and leaving her crippled from the neck down

You must be fun at parties.

youtube.com/watch?v=8vflFYasVx4

That was gay faggot

OP detected

fuck off

It's called American dairy. It's loaded with estrogen, which is shown in studies to cause girls to go through puberty at an earlier age. Also, consider the amount of synthetic estrogens in our polluted environment. Females are starting puberty at earlier ages than normal.

Someone is getting a tribute

t. Retarted 3rd world stupid yuropoor lmao

So anyone have the supposedly snap of her? Or just fake news?

WEW

>realfag

Jokes on you: I live in an upscale city of America.

yeah, I'd agree with you if she didn't seem like mcdonalds for all three meals kind of whore but I'm pretty sure this ghetto pig isn't making sure she's getting her daily value of the major food groups

I still don't know who that is

Spotted the butthurt American with a poor education. Stay mad Amerifat

I would fuck her in the asshole, the mouth, the pussy, the mouth again, ass again, then finish in her mouth. then break her jaw and tell her to learn how to fucking enunciate

youtube.com/watch?v=h26robT9wxE

How is this shit allowed on youtube lmao

Nigga you live in Camden New Jersey

you should break her jaw first, afterward, You could cut a hole in her cheek and fuck that

>I'm pretty sure this ghetto pig isn't making sure she's getting her daily value of the major food groups

I live in America. I'm on a 90% plant-based diet with about 10% organic, free range animal protein.

I can tell you right now most Americans only eat meat, dairy, eggs, and potatoes smothered in cheese, sour cream, and bacon bits or french fries. No fiber. No vitamins and minerals from veges, fruits, grains, and starches – with the exception of potatoes.Hence why our Americans are so fat, constipated, and dying and get sick early from dietary related diseases.

So, yeah, highly probable she has an unhealthy diet. But I don't care, because her mentally inept brain needs help first.

Small dick detected.

>Camden New Jersey
>nigga

Hush wigger. Back to worldstarthiphop.com

She's a white nigger and should be ignored until the day we can put such people into an oven where they belong.

nigger detected. fuck off back to the jungle with the rest of the spear chucking coons

how do 25+ year old women feel about a 13 year old having a better ass and tits than them?

any here?

Ohhhh did I strike yo nerve

saw this too, hilarious

Whos gonna pay me to do the cum tribute

So you're telling me there are no nudes....

More correctly, you just conveyed you're a wigger.

my gf is 21, and she is Jelly as fuck.

personally i wouldn't be too excited, sure she is hot now, but the girls from my school who matured early, looked like they where 36 by the time they hit 20.

There is a YouTube video of her getting her ass beat by some other chick.

Get pasted tyke. Kek

most 25+ year old women are on the down slope anyway and feel pretty when they can get their pants around their fat guts for another day

2012- 2014 Boxxy
2014 - 2016 Chole

Is there a list going further back? And how come you don't like Chole no more?

It's almost like that picture is supposed to be a joke

m.youtube.com/watch?v=36kUk1s_xyQ

I thought this picture was a photoshop. she looks like her mother got impregnated by an ostrich

cracky chan newfag

That leg to torso ratio

she was 13 and is now 16 you dumbfucks

Chole was never queen fag. Boxxy always has been and always will be.

you are a special kind of stupid

literally who? why should i care about a redhead with nose large enough to smuggle a family of mexicans over the border?

where ever she's from should forcibly sterilize her. The last thing the world needs is this waste of oxygen shitting out a baby that's half nigger and full retard

Boxxy has been dethroned by our new queen

she isn't 13 anymore
already 16

Emilie will always be the queen of Sup Forums in my mind
always remember the 26th of november

Whats not to love user

youtube.com/watch?v=LANQuagKS-Q

boxxy never was the queen, it was just a forced meme

you are correct sir. she does look like a dirty jew. she is a plant by the jews to corrupt the minds of American youth. You have discovered the plot

You must have schizophrenia friend because what's in your mind isn't reality. Just except our new queen and you'll find yourself happier.

z0zzle

I will never be broken. Emilie is my queen

Shes is an example of the negative affect the uneducated, poor communities are creating. She, like many others like her will likely be part of the destruction of the world. The intelligent, sane, people with morals are going to be outnumbered until the "gangsters" and uneducated take over the country and allow another to take over.

>Shes is an example
>uneducated

I blame the jews

so you blame yourself?

you don't sound smart and you aren't funny

So she was 13 in November 2016, and she aged 3 years in 3 months? Fuck off, idiot.

>Emilie
Who? Never seen her.