It's a "Sup Forums becomes a rap board for a week" episode

>it's a "Sup Forums becomes a rap board for a week" episode.

>a week

>StDissapointed.jpg

why gives a fuck

why is it that only the worst genres of every artform or cultural industry make up the bulk of discussions on Sup Forums?

>Sup Forums
>discusses nothing but anime-inspired Japanese games
>Sup Forums
>discusses Disney and capeshit
>Sup Forums
>discusses hip-hop

Because the most known genres get the most discussion because more people know it/them.

It was an improvement

everybody leaves
if they get the chance

i get eaten by the walls

Is that that stupid cunt who does that hotel program on the tele?

popular things, simply put, are awful

should have posted here pre-mbdtf Sup Forums, it was nothing but indie/metal/classical/prog/jazz and hip hop was an afterthought. meme rap changed this board forever.

hows junior high treating you?

im 30 and e. european

even worse

Why are you in your thirties and still on this site get your shit together

>jazz

lol, thats where the Davis, Coltrane the list goes on... meme started. There is much more jazz variety and discussion now.

Since when does music have an age limit?

This isn't Sup Forums

I feel terribly sorry for you.

it's ok, i'm Slovenian

ironic that you don't browse /lit/ seeing as literature is the art form that has by far the most depth and breadth.

You are evidence of the point you are trying to argue, guess I can't fault you too much, fag.

P.s stop browsing Sup Forums you callosal fucking virgin.

agreed, still it had more of a presence here than hip hop at the time

Better than your waifufaggotry

The people over at /lit/ are too arrogant and pedantic for me and remind me too much of my peers and past acquaintances. I have read a book every now and again, and I think it's clear to anyone at a glance that what fiction discussion there is at /lit/ mostly about DFW.

it's great isn't it?

just wait, you'll be here in your 30s. i started lurking when i was 16/17. about to turn 28 in august.