"wait, you have an actual script here"

>"wait, you have an actual script here"

What did he mean by this?

video for reference:

youtube.com/watch?v=jy47dgjMk-A

Other urls found in this thread:

kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

cringed

jesus, I knew he wasn't funny and his show is pure cringe, but fuck me senseless

Can't wait to crash TEAS threads with this

>it's a millennials can't shill for Bernie anymore so they aimlessly "troll" anything Trump related for 6 months episode

>"fails to troll Breibart"
>uploaded by Breibart News

>Gets no reaction
>Implying he succeeded

>that menorah
What did they mean by this?

>there are people who are actually going to vote for a Pence presidency

>Breitbart

>gets no reaction
>production seems clueless, host can't even quip, and apparently no one can kick Eric out
>article and video features on their site the next day

hi eric

He got it uploaded at the very least. Most people would say "fuck that, this shit is terrible" and not upload it

>all these alt-right tears

Milo getting banned and this. Just fucking perfect. Cry harder, faggots.

>MY ARM

>if andy kaufman was a half black half jew millenial

>yarmulke

>menorah
You mean yamaha you dumb goy

>Left-wing """""comedians"""""

found you, fucking memer

Nah dude, that's me, I stole that shit

Holy shit, this.

The entire movement is a giant quagmire of butthurt since Bern-out.

Not me, but I was tempted to post it on Youtube.

I better download the video before Breibart realizes how fucking stupid they look.

Wow, (((they))) managed to make black people not funny anymore. Leslie "Ooga Booga" Jones covered the female demographic too.

Eric should've ranched it up

>Milo shitposts knowing twitter will ban him, especially for rallying up his faggots against Leslie Jones
>gets banned
>OH MY GOD NO FREE SPEECH

I knew GG was dead when it became Milo's Attention Parade.

Seems more logical than voting for an SJW war-criminal bankrolled by Saudi Arabia that tried to ban videogames on multiple occasions.

if you aren't supporting trump then you're either a shitskin or a fucking cuck white boy, so which one are you?

>Liberals make asses of themselves
>We make fun of them
>Accuse us of "crying"

Wow, you're not very good at running damage-control, are you?

VGs are the most degenerate medium, Trump is probably going to ban them too and should.

>visits Sup Forums once

>h3h3 reference

A feminist

Checkmate drumpftard, if you don't support hillary you are a RACIST SHITLORD

cuckboi it is then

It's a good line. I don't like some of his stuff but that was a pretty good line.

If you're supporting either you're a fucking braindead mongoloid.

Funny considering in the past, he stated that we should ban internet trolls like drunk drivers because of hate speech reasons.

>So perhaps what’s needed now is a bolder form of censure after all, because the internet is not a universal human right. If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed. For sure, the best we could ever hope for is a smattering of unpopular show trials. But if the internet, ubiquitous as it now is, proves too dangerous in the hands of the psychologically fragile, perhaps access to it ought to be restricted. We ban drunks from driving because they’re a danger to others. Isn’t it time we did the same to trolls?

kernelmag.dailydot.com/yiannopoulos/3359/the-internet-is-turning-us-all-into-sociopaths/

maybe but not when you shoehorn it in like that for memes sake

>Liberals make asses of themselves

lmao, what world you live in kid?

>kills himself and his family

and before gamergate he mocked gamers, and before trump's rise became undeniable he treated him as a joke candidate and was a cruzmissile

what else is fresh

And that day was May 9th, 1945.

Hmmm really makes you think

Why does lack of censorship lead people to certain conclusions??

>hate speech reasons

nothing in your quote mentions hate speech. and before you waste your time replying, please don't infer that Milo was talking about the progressive construct of "hate speech" whatsoever.

So this is a secret hype thread for season 4 right?

Can't wait for its return

>180x90

Better that than be handled by the Soviets or be executed by a kangaroo court if he was lucky.

>DUDE "IM A LIBERAL WHO LOVES TO TELL MYSELF IM HELPING THE POOR, YET ALL MY FAVORITE COMEDY IS BASED AROUND THE CONCEPT OF RIDICULING THE STUPID LOWER CLASS" LMAO

>If people cannot be trusted to treat one another with respect, dignity and consideration, perhaps they deserve to have their online freedoms curtailed.
>nothing in your quote mentions hate speech.

Why are you poor, user?

It's funny how people think Joseph Goebbels was talking about the nazis. These were public speeches. One would never tell those they were trying to control how they were controlling them. These speeches were about the jews and it's how the nazis rose to power. The Truth Fears No Investigation.

I'd rather discuss how humour has degraded so much that unfunny, uninspired groids like him have a platform and an actual audience

>Ctrl + F in article
>It’s clear that existing hate speech laws are inadequate for the social media era.

You must be actually retarded

I will not be watching after this cringeworthy bullshit he pulled. Even if it's an attention tactic. I don't feed attention whores like milo.

I myself am not considered poor. Look up the term champagne socilast and how it applies to Hollywood

>I can't watch him because of his politics
Hi, SJWs!

>I'm not poor
>gets upset about making fun of poor people
Go eat McDonald's somewhere else

I don't watch him because he is shit, why strawman

>I myself am not considered poor.
You're poor. That alone tells me you're poor.

Thank you for proving my point

Sorry grandma, I forgot you need large fonts.

eric really needs to fuck off with the politics

so this is what americans mean when they say liberals are "out of touch"
embarrassing

Why would I watch a shit comedian being retarded at politics? Either do good at politics or be funny. Merging the two just turns into unfunny propaganda like this retard.

The only silver lining is that shit comedians make great ammo for hilarious counter memes.

>all these triggered alt rightards
Le mao

>war-criminal bankrolled by Saudi Arabia
>sjw
lmao what's it like to get your news exclusively from breitbart and Sup Forums?

>still triggered
At least it distracts you from your poverty

>being so triggered by people having other opinions that you celebrate him getting censored
>literally a tumblr bitch way of reacting.

Jesus how small of a man do you have got to be to get so angry about what other people think and say?

>waaahh i can't separate the artist from the politics!
>not even when the context demands me to!

good one

Goebbels was talking about authoritarian governments, which ironically applied to them as well.

>Israel flag
>one of them is literally wearing a kike hat
Remind me again why I should support Trump

this really made me think. wow. i hate alt-righters now

>banned from a private platform
>censored

You alt-right sissies have such beautiful beliefs.

lmao what's it like to get your news exclusively from the daily show and john oliver?

tim and eric's autistic, black cousin

Since so many of you "grr take me seriously, I'm political" types are mad at this, then what he did actually worked. I love how they call him "liberal comedian" as well. The right wing are so easy to make fun of.

Ill still watch his show but his political antics are a complete failure. The was outwitted by two dudes that arent even comedians and they were funnier than he was. Once he realized he needed to go his notes for something funny to say he should have just called it quits.

SJWs love muslims for some reason

Holy fuck I can't atke the cringe.

Kek, hey weren't funny at all. Do you watch Eric Andre for the meme or something, because you have a shit sense of comedy.

where did I even saythat I support his views?

anyway Twitter portrays itself as a free speech platform and since milo never called anybody a nigger or anything I don´t see a reason why he should have been banned from it other then that his opinion triggers babies like you

I would tell you to grow up but I think you are a lost cause if can´t even accept that the most basic ideas of a free society

>Can't wait for its return

Me neither

OY VEY DO YOU KNOW THEY'RE TAKING BENADRYL OFF THE MARKET

>>where did I even saythat I support his views?
Where did I say you did?

Yea but there isnt many "grrr take me seriously" types out there. Ive seen him attempt this shtick on 3 seperate occasions and its always the same. They joke around with him until he runs out of things to say, stays just long enough to look stupid, then leaves. Even the guys in the video say "are we supposed be like freaked out or something?"

>The right wing are so easy to make fun of.

these petulant, tacked on statements show that you are just a frustrated manchild

>Sup Forumsddit unironiacly likes this faggot

>hey werent funny at all

Do you mean he or they?

Can't wait for all the tears when the Eric Andre show returns and autists will still be whining about this in threads.

You people are aware that if you're this triggered by what can only be described as harmless stupid shenanigans then you've pretty much responded exactly the way he wanted you to right?

>libcucks

we aren't triggered, just pointing out our total lack of amusement
eric is not some le epic trolle, he will never be

I hope they had hidden cameras. The editing is gonna make these really great.

>unfunny talentless nerd-feed reddit mulatto tries and fails to troll jewish representatives of jewish news outlet

thanks for the upload reddit.

le ebin trolls

you seem to be implying this has actually upset or angered anyone, rather than made them cringe.

>c-clearly in c-character