My Steam account has been stolen TWICE in 5 days...

My Steam account has been stolen TWICE in 5 days. By the same fucking guy! I will donate 20 bucks via paypal to the first dude who helps me to backtrace the guy behind this faggotry.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984976044/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>change the pw
>use steam guard
>idk

Put a fucking authenticator on it retard. You deserve it.

My password was of 15 alphanumeric + symbols characters AND I HAD steam guard on + my phone number! I double checked my HDD with
- spyshelter
- Malwarebytes
- Kaspersky
- Norton

But he still fucked me in the butt.

Stop victim blaming! We should teach gamers not to steal accounts, not teach people to protect themselves!

Listen, the guy I just yelled at is right, please change the password and put an authenticator on your account. If your account has non-free-to-play games, it's worth protecting.

Thats what u get fag for clicking shitty links with CP. You deserve it you sick fuck

Check the security settings for your email then.

Sent another ticket to steam's support, I should get it back in a day. Nonetheless I want to backtrace the fucking idiot who's doing this.
One guy in his friendslist said he's called Enthony and he used to play DOOM and CSGO in US servers.

Maybe is something that you installed on your phone..
1 csgo case key pls
steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197984976044/
:(

Just protect your shit. "Backtracing" one asshole isn't going to do anything because if your account is wide open via email or whatever, then it's just a matter of time until someone else gets it.

I use this PC to play with computer games ONLY. I don't do anything else with it except for Netflix or Facebook.

But my email is safe and sound as of now...

Jesus fucking christ, can you read above?
It's an Iphone, so that's unlikely. I know of no rootkits on the app store. moreover i logged in to steam like once or twice in 2 years.

>But my email is safe and sound as of now

How are you sure? If steam guard send you an email to unlock your account, but it was still accessed, then your email is compromised.

Odds are you're using the same password for everything so it keeps being used. My friend had that problem with Origin.

Yes I can. And you're either lying to us, or brain-dead at securing your stuff.

How aren't you using the extra security measures you completely retarded faggot piece of shit nigger cunt son of a bitch

Ok, let's imagine for a second that he had access to my email account: then why would he sto to steam? he could hijack Uplay or Origin or... Jesus fuck my paypal!. but he isn't. then he hasn't got accesso to my email. Furthermore, I received no emails from steam between yesterday and today.

Jeeesus this place is full of fucking braindead retarded niggers.

Either retarded kid or shitty b8 either way fuck off.

Says the idiot that got his account stolen

kek

Is it? Or is it full of people not telling you what you want to hear?

Do you want to argue with me or do you want your account to stop being hijacked? I don't *know* how your account is being hijacked, I just know the possible ways to do so, and they need to be closed off until the hijacking stops.

I'm convinced you're just some angry CS:GO nerd who wants Sup Forums to attack some player you don't like.

I don't even like csgo but honestly you're right. I'm changing every password of everything I own right now and I hope this will help.

This is the right course of action. Best of luck, user.

Also for keeping passwords straight I recommend LastPass. Just make sure it has a hell of a master password.

That's not possible user.

>makes Sup Forums thread crying about stolen account
>others say he needs to change his password
>he calls them retards
>He changes his password

What a cunt you are OP

Preach brother.
Show us on the teddy bear were the better player fucked you