ITT we list all reddit-tier tv shows/movies

ITT we list all reddit-tier tv shows/movies

Is reddit-tier any tv show or movie that's well liked among the masses?

No you're confusing reddit with normie. They can overlap sometimes like Breaking Bad or GoT but it's not always the case.

Mr. Robot? Redditcore through and through.

The Wire
The Sopranos
Mad Men
Deadwood
Rome

It's anything the contrarian fatbeards from this shithole deem unworthy of them downloading through the internet connection they share with their parents because they still live with them and will never EVER touch a living female.

So every show is reddit-tier.

>reddit-tier tv show
What does that even mean?

>dude, I'm a covert hacker, can't you tell by my black hoodie,...the show

any and all capeshit ever made

lmaooooo my die-hard redditfag friend LOVES this show

>the wire
2/10 bait

Mr. Robot
Rick and Morty
Silicon Valley
Bojack

Shows that appeal to pseudo-intellectual fedora tippers who think they are sophisticated and cultured for watching mediocre television shows.

>guessing passwords based on bullshit like pet names and date of birth

So what is a good show to you then?

shawsank redemption?

tree of life?

Here you go.

Legitimate autism.

Please seek help or get laid. Preferably both.

i mean i watch those shows but certainly not because i think they're sophisticated

this is pretty spot on

there is no platform in the universe that jizzes over breaking bad more than Sup Forums

No, it's a niche show that becomes popular in any way. For example, Mr. Robot or Breaking Bad started off lowkey, but now they are the most reddit of reddit.

>Cosmos
>Doctor Who
>Rick and Morty
>Community
Go fuck yourself, shithead.

>thinks Doctor Who is reddit
out of all the shows in the pic, Doctor Who is the one that doesn't take itself too seriously

Hit a nerve there bud?

Admit it, be honest with others and yourself, you're reddit.

How is Daredevil reddit tier? I thought it had a unique premise and great action scenes with decent villains

kinda suspicious you know so much about reddit user

>he doesn't get the show

Oh just fuck off we know what you are doing
Mommy wont like you for being contrarian
>Stranger things
>Superhero movies
>Breaking bad
>TWD
>Anything which i know people in here like
>Anything rated highly

Just fuck off man is a tv series just for the 4 chanz better? If its the same quality as what is posted here then no

True Detective
The Wire
Daredevil
Trailer Park Boys

for reddit who thinks they're not reddit

Not really. TD got picked up by reddit after a a while but not orginally.

>mfw conned into being a GOTfag
>mfw I actually had to guard the iron throne prop after season 3, and wondered why all these fags were trolling me for pictures
>mfw I make $60 that day

it got picked up instantly you fool

And the worst thing there is Bill Maher.

Look man you get your education from the TV its ok but normally people know the difference between fiction and real life.
>What is entertainment?

Read the books

You will wash the redditshowfag off yourself

But you'll just become a genre fiction fag which gay as fuck as well

fuck off brad

>reddit watches my show waaaaaa
if Sup Forums is supossed to be better it doesn't show, they couldnt give less of a shit about us while all of you weakminded riddled with insecurities care a shit ton about OH NO MY TV SHOWS JUST FOR ME :D

>mfw I know it's crap, and will never read the books now
>mfw I only read William Gibson

>gets buttmad over insulting reddit
>call others insecure

So how's reddit?

what a reddit response, typical of reddit

No i get buttmad that when i ask something about a movie i geniunely want to know something about and the answer is just LE BACK TO LEDIT! BOING!

FUCKING LEAVE MY BOARD

i've been here longer than you reddit, i doubt you even remember the feet thread reddit, you weren't here for waifu wars reddit, remember DAVEY and ABATAP reddit? no you don't

If you get insulted easily then shouldn't you be the one on reddit?

>Summerfags are even worse than plebbit
wtf,i hate summer now

>this whole thread
We did it, plebbit!

shame we don't have karma here because that post was worthy of an upvote! :)

Great shows:
>Rick and Morty
>Game of Thrones
>Trailer Park Boys

Good shows:
>Silicon Valley
>Breaking Bad
>Daredevil

Shit shows:
>Mr Robot
>The Walking Dead

Haven't seen:
>Stranger Things
>The Wire
>True Detective
>Doctor Who
>Community

epitome of pleb taste

>Great shows:
>>Game of Thrones

Cum on

This thread is stupid. You're all stupid. Free bump.

>that atheist crap

More like Mr Fedora

Add The Sopranos and this list is golden

Why is this board so obsessed with reddit? There isn't 1 other board that comes close.

this

wrong

Archer too. That show is filled with Reddit tier memes.

except Sup Forums

As someone who frequents Sup Forums, it's not even close.

>18 year old reddit sensibility "television buff": core
Fargo
True Detective
Justified
Hannibal
Breaking Bad

There are other obvious examples already listed in the thread but I name these shows since they cater to the type of reddit sensibility viewer who might not even be aware of the fact that they are reddit, you find an increasing amount of these posters on Sup Forums.

>As someone who frequents Sup Forums
then your opinion is irrelevant Sup Forumseddit idiot

Sup Forums is very contrarian and insecure about their taste.

>You've actually been there and have experience of what we're talking about therefore your opinion is useless
Could it be that Sup Forums is obsessed with reddit because it IS reddit? Pottery

>this reply

>pretending he's not Sup Forumseddit

How would you know?

so many buzzwords do you really have to label everything to pretend your taste is better than everyone elses

>No coherent response
Woah friendo, you sure do seem like reddit. Haha, have an upboat:^)

If it exists, it is reddit.

Therefore, to spare yourself, commit suicide. The reddit has body-snatched everything you love.

Have sex

So it's just a coincidence that you and everybody else here who respects those shows is an infantilized cheeto dust huffing video game autistic?

even responds with a pathetic Sup Forumseddit attempt at being offensive

>Responds with yet more buzzwords
I think you're the redditor here friend, so please fuck off this board:^) DOWNBOAT

Fuck off with the Reddit hate. What did Reddit ever do to you?

>infantilized cheeto dust huffing video game autistic
Whoa! this buddy sure has a next level vocabulary, he must be smart, it must be because he doesn't watch reddit shows ;)

Offensive? Top KEK, get your feels hurt reddit?

9/10

Dubs

>Top KEK

>Sup Forums isn't reddit they said

yeah man everyone in the world who likes those shows is a fat fedora..

seriously my man have you shitposted so much you actually convince yourself that any of this shit is true.

>this thread
>Redditors calling other redditors redditors

ITT: Ppl here to discuss Sup Forums, and ppl who cry 'reddit'.
Oh, the irony.

moot was a redditor when he made Sup Forums

therefore this place is reddit

who the fuck is moot

the redditor who made this board

>le reddit reddit REDDIT!

some fag

Dr. Who is mostly tumblr and ugly-fat-girl-core. It's just as bad but still.

REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDITREDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT REDDIT

Fuck off, Reddit....

hiroshima made Sup Forums though

I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT

I like some of those shows.

stay salty faggots.

Awe, not Bojack.

Sure the constant pity party and self loathing gets old but season two was an improvement.

Season 3 comes out tomorrow.

I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT

>everything i don't like is reddit
Just call them shitty shows
e.g
Blue Bloods is utter shit

I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT

>implying the 'reddit parrot' doesn't main at least one of these shows

>got great
>silicon valley and daredevil same tier as breaking bad
>trying to get in with the crowd by puting robot in shit tier
well well well, if it isn't reddit

I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDITI LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE REDDIT I LOVE