Hi guys. We're all from Russia. Ask your questions

Hi guys. We're all from Russia. Ask your questions.

How did you pull Trump?

How do you feel about Putin?

But we don't. We love Trump because he is a funny freak and he promised to fuck muslims

We have dramatically improved our material welfare with Putin, it's true. But we lost our freedom of speech.

How did you lose your freedom of speech?

New laws about public demonstrations and picket - very big fines and imprisonment.
Federal TV channels and newspapers are under goverment control. Websites may become blocked without court permission.

Well that certainly does suck.

btw, imprisonment for only 15 days, but with big fines it has been enough to supress "the protest of the intellectuals"

привет всем русским братьям

do you jump off buildings into the snow during winter or any other extreme stuff like that

Yes, a little bit. It's like new social contract - people got the money, but will not ask about politics and do not criticize the government and president

86% of Russians (official statistics) like that contract

No, we only jump to the snow after sauna

Dear fellow countryman, please, speak english to respect our english partners

What about the sanction-induced crisis?

Biggest ally/enemy , thoughts about Ukraine conflict and its people

Why are you not on 2ch now?

Average russian don't have big problems due to sanctions, because it have done aganist companies, that directed by friends of Putin.

But russian rouble have fallen by 100% with dollar wich led to higher prices

Because i'm on Sup Forums now!!

100% ANCIENT PHILOSOPHY

Army and fleet/we are ourself
No such country/some of them are ok

How much does vodka cost I heard its cheaper than water

Biggest ally - Belarus, our neighbour and ex-USSR republic. Biggest enemy - i dunno, lol. May be ISIS. Not USA at all ;)

How do you feel about the new law that made domestic abuse legal?

The cheapest is something about 3$.

No, it's stereotype. IMHO, cheapest vodka costs about 4-5$ (water - 0,2-1$ per 0.5 l)

Kresnaya tcena?)

Domestic violence did not became legal. It's decriminalised - fine instead of imprisonment.
But russian police dont fuck cares about domestic abuse. " call us If you were killed" its russian proverb

I see you know the new fucking russian laws ) Were did you get info?

госдеп плес

Dunno, i'm not sure about price, last time i've bought vodka was more than 6 months ago.

same shit, bro)

>Were did you get info

Where
QuickFix

We see many "news" about USA on Russian TV. And what your TV shows about Russia?

Why should I care

Does touching tips acceptable in Russia?

Touching tips? What is it means? 854o praca

Yes, we always do this on imageboard parties)

One of us!

also, guys, it was funny: i was banned on Sup Forums for 3 days for posting pic from erotic game from 1994... (in videogame section). In russian imb i was never banned)

Its about russian laws and rules)

BROFIST!
Oh no, touching tips lol

Good night, collegues. Thank you all, It was a very pleasant conversation.

what means "idi nahui" ?