How the fuck did he adapt to civilisation so well? Surely there's a point of no return where, despite attempts...

How the fuck did he adapt to civilisation so well? Surely there's a point of no return where, despite attempts, there would be no way to civilise him and fix the damage. He wasn't just a feral child, but a feral man as well. I mean, it could've been explained better instead of through 3 60 second flashbacks.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ5Vrc4lJmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

He's white

>Surely there's a point of no return
There isn't user.

god imagine if they did cast tarzan as black
the shitstorm would've been fucking hilarious.

Also, I'm not gay but I'd suck that man's dick.

Doing sit ups to work on that six pack.

Tarzan is not written to be realistic, go read up on him, he taught himself how to read from the books his dad left behind and learned to shave with his dad's knife.

Why was he clean shaven? Where did he find adult sized pants? We'll never know.

BECAUSE IT'S A MOVIE, YOU FUCKING RETARD.

How did he survive so long against tiny cuts?

Imagine if anyone cared about your epic maymay meme magic idiocy.

Kinda defeats the purpose of making a movie about a man raised by apes if the protagonist is an actual ape

The movie would pretty much be Curious George

>How the fuck did he adapt to civilisation so well?

Simple, it's not based on reality. Historically, feral children had a lot of trouble adapting.

>native Africans raised by wildlife like the story of Romulus and Reamus and they end up starting some big tribe

would actually be pretty cool imo

I bet that's what his boyfriend does on the regular.

Your children can't learn abstract concepts just from seeing them in books? kys

Shaka Zulu biopic when?
I know you are shit posting but that's an integral part of the original books.

this is more of a faniction than a movie, don't bother

ayyyyy

To replicate Romulus and Remus, they'd have to be raised by a lioness.

That would be fucking awesome.

>Feral children
Is that even possible ?

Every human has an inner need for structure. Put one in civilization and I assume they would eventually adapt

Yeah, since Remus and Romulus were raised by a wolf, changing it to a lioness in the movie is the only logical conclusion

it's not psychologically accurate film

Tarzan know where Tarzan go.

Because he lived in England and then returned to the jungle

retard
youtube.com/watch?v=gJ5Vrc4lJmQ

Why would a guy raised in the jungle in Victorian Era look like a jacked bodybuilder, surely he'd be lithe, hard and wiry

It happens. They remain unable to learn language the rest of their life. Science has since established many theories on "critical points". That is, a period of time where you either learn to use it, or you lose it. There was a time we considered it psychology. Now we know it has to do with brain areas developing improperly if the cells there aren't stimulated by activity.

Jesus, dat core.

I cannot begin to image the amount of protein and exercise to keep those bad boys.

Because Burroughs believed that civility was a natural quality of anglo men and growing up in the jungle without human contact couldn't bury that.

How do u even get those abs? Surgery?

he had 10 years and he was barely normal, Tarzan was basically 19-20 when he found Jane in the woods in that movie

Genetics, eating tons of protein and a strict regime of fucking core building exercise.

Check out the making of 300, those guys were constantly working out.

Check this movie's imdb trivia section, there's lot of info about it

Anyone know the story about the girl that was locked in a basement here entire life?

She was feral and could not be rehabilitated

There are no girls on Sup Forums

the Tarzan books are pretty divorced from reality. he battles ant-sized people, dinosaurs, a race of ancient telepaths, and travels into the earth's core. i don't think the character really works when you try to make it serious

WHY CAN'T THEY MAKE A MOVIE ABOUT THAT

he's a big guy

There's a /slight/ difference between probably being abused for your entire life and living in the wilderness with some iteration of society.