Who is Mr. Mayhem?

Who is Mr. Mayhem?

his first name is manny. manny mayhem

euphemism

He's friends with Sam Crow

Tell me about Mr. Mayhem! Why does he wear the hood?

I never did figure that out. Was he even in the show or did they just talk about him a lot?

The god of death in the SOA biker pantheon.

I think he was just a character that did the clean up jobs after the actions.

I always thought his gangsta walk is because of his role until is saw pacific rim and realized that's just him!

he wasnt a person. men of mayhem or mr mayhem meant that a club member killed on behalf of the club. they even wore a patch that said men of mayhem

>implying Kurt Sutter could make something that deep
Mr Mayhem is clearly an actual character

Mr. Mayhem is death

How fucking dense are you guys that something so simple in a motorcycle gang exploitation drama flew over your heads

itsa me! maaario

JAISUS KRAIST JACKI BOI

Can someone tell me what the fuck SAMCRO meant? I never understood it. Is it initials for something?

Sons of Anarchy Motorcycle Club Redwood Original

I went the entire series without knowing that!

same i just googled it right now.

OP I LOVE YOU OKAY BROTHERS I GOTTA SET THIS MEET WITH BLACK BEFORE THERE'S SOME SERIOUS BLOWBACK FROM BROWN, CHIBS AND TIG GO SET THINGS IN MOTION WITH YELLOW AND WHITE TARA I'M SO SORRY BABE MOM GET OUT OF MY LIFE REEEE CLAY YOU'RE UNFIT TO LEAD FUCK OFF RICO

Who was Rico? and why spend a season looking for someone who the audience know nothing about?

the only reason I stuck with the series to the end was to find out who Mr. Mayhem, Sam Crow, and Rico were, but they never appear even though they talk about them all the time. unless I just missed them somehow. maybe they'll be in the prequel series.

BLACK, BROWN, YELLOW RETALIATION

>tfw joined my gf halfway into second season
>tfw genuinely had no idea who the fuck Sam Crow was
Took me a while, and holy shit did I feel dumb.

JAYSUS KROYS JACKEY, WE ARE GUONNA GET BLOWBACK FROM WHITE YELLOW PURPLE AND GREEN. NEED TO GET OUT OF GUNS AND DRUGS

AYE BROTHER

That's John Teller
>he didn't die in the crash all those years ago

COME JOIN THE MURDER

COME FLY WITH BLACK

AYE