Offensive ylyl

offensive ylyl

How is this offensive?

Can't wait for some sjw to see this

i needed a picture because im low on offensive material

The honkies can't deny the truth.

Can we post some valentine's day cards so I can send them to cute girls and not feel half as lonely. Please anons. =)

Rooms's to clean , fat man doesn't have long hair and a fedora , like your average Sup Forumsster could afford any of the weapons that are shown, unless they are air soft toys . This was obviously made by a libtard from another country that has strong gun control laws.
Most likely one with roving Muslim rape gangs and a state that doesn't protect it citizens even though they are depended on if for protection

The only thing the picture got wrong is I'm not disabled or fat.

I don't have a nazi flag

Enough offensive?

What is this??? It's super sexy

Thanks user. I'm sending this to a qtpie right now

lol i just sent it to someone too

Best of luck. I know I'll be forever alone but you don't have to be. Do you have any more v day cards m8? Need all the help I can get

Yeah right.
"Let's make America great again! But I need to clean my room first before mama kicks me out of the trailer house or I'd have to live with Uncle Mervin!"

MAGA senpai kek yourself.

It's offensive to Sup Forums

It's an M1A

Anymore user ? That's pretty good but I don't want to scare her off.

I kekd

That's pretty accurate TBH.

Damn so hardcore bruh. Anyone have any cuter ones with less violence and school shootings ? Get me laid b.

I can hear IT scream "NEIN NEIN NEIN!!!"

It would be fine if you racists actually believed that.

nah this is funny cause it's true

dist tred 10/10 xD

I have black friend and yes, it’s very easy to see the difference.

FAKE NEWS REEEEEEEEE

pls dont pick on germans because of american stormfags pls

what you did there...I can almost see it.

Fuckin Saved

I'm feeling dumb. But I don't get it lol.

kek

But we do.

What is this, a post for ants?

Look up the "Damn Daniel" meme

It was a stupidly funny video for some reason and was extremely famous for about 6 days being talked about nonstop on national US tv (Ellen, news programs)

Anybody who still thinks Hillary is "left wing" needs to re-evaluate their views. She's as centrist as US politics gets. On an international level she is considered moderate right.

>11 guns
>wood table for computer desk

FUCK YOU OP.

Uh what?

Her platform was almost identical to Jeb Bush's platform.

You don't actually believe because of your lack of melanin you are superior to poc do you?

We racists DO believe that. There are niggers, then there are fine upstanding black men. Everyone knows this. It's the NIGGERS that everyone hates.

Yeah except for you know abortion, gay marriage at a federal level, guns, healthcare, trade agreements, H1B Visas, Changing the budget on government budgets, ....

please dont be stupid.

>Inb4 liberal does not mean youre part of the left
>Inb4 being a feminist does not mean you hate men

That's what you call a "straw man"

A surprisingly big chunk of Sup Forums users are people you'd never expect from a large pool of professionals.

you dont speak for me. I don't care much for the distinction, I want them all deported back to Africa

STOP

BELIEVIN'

CNN

I'll give you abortion, but then again, most moderate republicans also would allow abortion.

>Didn't support gay marriage until 2015

Keep in mind Jeb Bush supports gay marriage now as well.

>Liberal on healthcare

You mean how she said single payer is impossible and a public option is fairy dust?

>Trade agreements

She supports TPP and helped her husband craft NAFTA. She is a puppet for corporations

Look, she's no progressive. You don't have to do very much research to find that out.

Thanks bro.

Hewo and eelcum two tezh suppoet how may i be off azist?