Name: Althea Lyons

Name: Althea Lyons
Address: 1911 Coe Pl., Chula Vista CA, 91913
Phone Number: (619) 836-2808
School: Bonita Vista High School

Has been with 4 guys in a period of 2 months and is known to suck dick and send nudes for free.

Have at it, Sup Forumsros.

>be america
>half your shit is named chula vista

got more of her? 858 here

No, but she wouldn't be against sending you pictures herself.

then why don't you have any?

Didn't want them.

social media links?

you are so full of shit. She probably turned you down and now you re trying to fuck with her?

What did she do to you, user?

4 guys in two months? Pffffft....

IG: _ayythea

Hahahaha she will send nudes to anyone but OP! Oh thats classic! What a faggot!

She's just a whore. Nothing more, nothing less.

Who gives a fuck if she was with 4 guys in X amount of month. Good for her for living life the way she see's fit. Who the fuck are you to "EXPOSE" her. I fucked 3 girls in a day during my college years. One in the morning, afternoon, and evening when she came over. I do see me getting blasted on Sup Forums for it. And you wont even say WHY with a good reason to contact her.

You are so fucking butt hurt because look at how edgy I am for posting her information on Sup Forums. heheh...I am going to fucking ruin her life.

No you did not. She has not done anything wrong. You have.

prove it user!

he's not edgy, he's a beta fag who she dumped or denied.

Are you done?

Go find out for yourself.

>High School

What a great piece of meat.

If you want to fuck with her, do it yourself don't ask us to do it for you.

>its good for women to abandon being good honored mothers and respectful wives huurr who cares about our society?

you are a degenerate and everything wrong with western society. kill yourself because I know you arent happy. get drunk, smoke some WEED DOOD then put a gun in your mouth. you are worthless.

Been there, done that, don't need to do it again.

Are you done being a beta fuckboi who can't handle a girl. Wait till you grow up, I am sure you will disappoint your parents.

Beta, that's all that needs to be said. You are such a pussy that you will try to fuck up this girls life and you are too chicken shit to even do it yourself.

Used to live i nchula vista thos bitches are hard to get with high standards.

Why don't you leave her alone, then? You're just a faggot...but nobody is harassing you.

then where is your proof? oh that's right you don't have any because you are a weak ass little boy

Oh yeah, dude, totally a faggot for fucking a chick.

I didn't mean *that* kind of faggot. Jesus Christ, do you do *everything* on a third grade level?

You didn't fuck her. LMAO, no one here believes your bullshit