lamarcus aldridge: out (rest); david lee starting in his place
danny green: out (left quad)

josh richardson: out (knee)
wayne ellington: out (no idea)
hassan whiteside: probable (stitches)

remember 2014? i do :-)
remeber 2013? i do :-(

Other urls found in this thread:

fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/A/grid/85/rid/8735/sid/8722/_/2013_EuroBasket/statistic.html
gofirstrow.eu/watch/480783/2/watch-miami-heat-vs-san-antonio-spurs.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck the Spurs. Faggot ass team

>muh Pop
Fucking pizza face

>when you picked up David Lee in FA on your fantasy team and he's been fucking amazing

lmao eat shit miami cuck

Hey, Pop is an icon and a legend. You give respect where its due, nigga.

i really like his fit on the spurs
only downside is he's competeing with bertans who's great too. then again bertans/lee with lee at the 5 is a fun combo. pop will rest gasol and aldridge often enough to give lee, bertans, and dedmon the minutes they deserve.

Fuck the Spurs

2 posts by this hater

which nba wud u fug

Fuck the SA Spurs. Hope Kawhi tears his ACL

so mad

>not watching Suns/Warriors

kys

>Suns
',:^]

>no LMA

he can't keep getting away with it

10-0 run for spurs

>Aldridge already rested at the 3rd game of the season

>Parker and Gasol in the same team

weird, pour être honnête

well, I guess this way Parker will finaly be able to win while standing on the same court as Gasol

fuck yeah bertans

this post made me happy

Who /listening on the Spurs app because too poor for cable/ here?

Spurs going 82-0

fiba.com/pages/eng/fa/game/p/gid/A/grid/85/rid/8735/sid/8722/_/2013_EuroBasket/statistic.html

gofirstrow.eu/watch/480783/2/watch-miami-heat-vs-san-antonio-spurs.html
here my fellow poorfag

That was Marc, no Pau in 2013.

And when France won in 2010 and 2014, Parker was not here.

Parker never won against Pau Gasol in an international game.

I'm on mobile m8. If I watch a stream I'll hit my data cap

oh, i see. i just remembered them beating spain on their way to the finals win that year

Any HD stream links? Or Acestream links? Thanks.

nice defense jon

god damn how does he still do it
also i swear he's like twice as fast as slowmo

Is the Whiteside meme still alive and well or ded

>wait for 20 seconds
>drive in a strait line to the basket, starting 10m away from it
>score

well, that was good, but that's not impossible against an half-assed defense like this

just the fact that he can still be this reliably fast and quick at his age

Damn that was a nice connection,
Kawhi is really showing his leadership

gasol's rebounding is really nice. great positioning so it looks really effortless.

>not a double digit lead anymore
>timeout
pop mad as fuck

whiteside really needs to clean up his FT shooting technique

>American centers giving a single fuck about FT shooting technique

The Spurs are going to be unstoppable if Green can hit threes again.

Just got here, has the rookie looked good at all?

is bertans elite

marvolues will come back

New

bruh

pretty much the best pure shooter from Europe in the game right now

poormans poorzingers

i like how it took him zero time to grow accustomed to the NBA three point line

awesome

it's not like it makes a lot of difference for players of this level anyway, he certainly never gave a single fuck about shooting 1 meter behind the line in Vitoria or Partizan

yeah but it's still true that a lot of european players need some time to get the distance and rhythm and arc right.

man i feel bad for vitoria but i want the spurs to poach hanga and voigtmann from them so hard.

it's fun because the opposite is also true, for most of the tournament Thompson was pathetic during the Olympics behing the arc, and Durant barely better

i like gasol but grabbing the ball at the top of the key and literally not doing anything at all for 5-6 seconds is not exactly elite ball movement

How the fuck does a guy need rest 3 games into a season?

WTF?

POP DO SOMETHING

REEEEE

THANKS M8

So is Derrick Williams injured or just not getting picked?

>Derrick Williams said that he's surprised that he's not in the Heat rotation.
>"A little surprised, but that’s the coach’s decision," Williams said. "I can’t really be mad at the fact that I didn’t play. I just got to stay ready. That’s it. That’s the only thing you can do." Williams has picked up two DNP-CDs after a solid preseason, as coach Erik Spoelstra has opted to use Luke Babbitt and James Johnson at the four at Williams' expense. He's safe to leave on the wire almost everywhere until his situation changes.

I thought they could use an athletic guy like him

i'm a bit surprised too. he was basically fine in new york.

jeez come on guys

>a hilary ad

DAT GORAN AND 1

i like the fight of this heat team

>fine in new york

thats why

mills is actually legit exploding

>whiteside

come the fuck on men

What happened to Kawhi?

DAT WINSLOW BLOCK

>whiteside injured

shit

good night white side

good fucking job whiteside you fucking ccuck faggot holding demon on the rebound

this is literally 2013 patty thrills back, i'm happy as fuck

PATTY THRILLS

>patty thrills ruining the heats dreams again

._.

that looked like a cramp

lol "heady" play

so many dumb fouls

this season is going to be frustrating.

parker got shitcanned, man

damn kawaii

>refball literally
XD

when is josh richardson supposed to comeback

>whiteside is so unclutch

GG Heat, maybe next time in full force on both sides it'll be a better game

no it wont it would be worse. miami is probably a lottery team. they just dont have the talent

mills is sitting at 56.3% from three for the season. not too bad desu.

Not bad at all.

i wonder if he's going to leave after this season. if he keeps this up, someone will offer him a starting spot and like 12m per at the very least.

Reminder though that he has been with this team for 8 years and gave him his ring here. And be aware that Manu is probably going to retire so all that left over cap space $ is going to the team they want to keep, Also Duncan's 5M+ they still pay to Tim Duncan will give the team some extra to give incentive to their players, namely him and Jonathon Simms.

4 years mybad

that's true, you're right. manu is getting, what, 14m? even if he decides to stay another year, he won't be asking for the same money. that does free up some cap space. i'd definitely want mills to stay until he retires. i'm still a bit worried he might want to land a starting spot somewhere at age 29 next summer.

>Q: You will be a free agent next offseason. How much will the opportunity to be a starter influence your decision on where to play?
>A: It's a factor that I can't ignore. I've obviously wanted to be a starting point guard in the NBA for a long time as a goal. But you know, every situation is different, and I've learned stuff along the way. I think I'm a better point guard now than I was when I first came to San Antonio. That credit goes to the environment here and how I've been able to develop my game. That's something that I'm going to have to consider. It's not the be-all and end-all of my decision, but we'll see when it comes. This is obviously a big year for our team and trying to be able to concentrate and stay focused team-wise on trying to get to that next level of a championship. But if I can concentrate and focus on this team and what I can do to help this team, I think everything else will take care of itself.

if he decides he's fine with remaining a career backup and accepting a moderate raise to like danny's level with a winky-winky deal that he'll get paid with a retirement contract at the end of his career, that'll just be another boon in the long "how the fuck did spurs do this?" list. we'll see. for now i'm happy as fuck to have him back in his 2013 shape.

See? And I am really happy for Jonathon, though now he needs more than .8 M, he is too good to get such a low amount for what he brings now, I read his story and man is it inspiring. Kyle got resigned for next season around 2.1 M. He is doing good he is very smart more on his play-making ability which is probably why he doesn't shoot more often with the starters but in his time in the past summer league he was killing it.

i want things to go right for kyle anderson so bad. he could totally be a quintessential spurs guy, a 6ft9 point forward stretching the floor and initiating quirky plays no one has an idea even exist. but then i see him brick easy layups and resort to hoping he'll have his breakout game before his time is up. i'm glad they extended his contract though, the 2m or whatever is close to nothing.

remember when we were wondering simmons if simmons could actually grow into the player we wanted him to be? i'm so happy he established himself as a real NBA player this season. today was the second time i saw him grab the ball up top and everybody else getting out of the way, clearing the path for a drive, and he looked so incredibly confident i had no doubt he'd score. good shit. him giving the spuds really good minutes off the bench will extend manu's lease on his career for some more months.

if everything goes well, simmons and anderson can more or less inherit and share ginobili's role, simmons scoring and anderson facilitating, as the first wing/guard options off the bench.