My girlfriend won't stop playing with my asshole when she gives me a blowjob. I told her to stop...

My girlfriend won't stop playing with my asshole when she gives me a blowjob. I told her to stop, but after I told her to stop she stopped giving me blowjobs completely.

After begging for a month, she finally gave me a blowjob last night. But right before I started to cum, she stopped sucking my dick and just watched me squirm. I begged her to finish. She started sucking my dick again, but right before I started to cum, she stopped sucking my dick again and just left me on the edge of having an orgasm. She teased me like this for what seemed like an eternity.

Eventually, she turned on her vibrator and slowly put it in my ass while she was sucking my dick. She slowly fucked my ass with it while giving me a blowjob until I came so hard I fell off of the bed. It took me a while to figure out that she had put it all the way inside me while it was still on. I had a second orgasm that blew my mind. I can't stop thinking about how good it felt.

Is my girlfriend trying to turn me into a faggot?

>Is my girlfriend trying to turn me into a faggot?
yeap kind of that

yeah, she doesn't want a boyfriend, she wants a girlfriend she can get fucked with

> turn me into
Kek

No, she's trying to help you realize that you've been a faggot all along.

Why is your ass hole so loose, That you didn't realize a dildo going up your butt

If you had an orgasm with something up your butt you're already a faggot.

>all vibrators are big

No. Straight men enjoy anal stimulation, too. Time to tell her "your turn!" and show her what it feels like.

When did he say that he didn't realize it was happening?

If it feels good, roll with it. If you're with a chick, it's straight.

She'll never know what it feels like. Girls don't have prostates, dumbass.

It's only a matter of time before she starts pegging him with a 10 inch strapless. Literally one step away from being cuckolded.

I'd be careful OP.

Prostate stimulation is good for a huge nut every now and then, but if you let it slip into a fetish or kink, you'll wind up with a shelf of dildos. New GF's and the friend that accidently sees it.... yeah.

the problem here isn't a fucking vibrator up the ass, shit feels great, fuck all these tender princesses screaming "gaaay"

the problem is you're obviously the beta in the relationship, take charge faggot, you're embarrassing your goddamn gender

well you can't turn someone into a faggot, but you can help someone realize they're a faggot. but why would she want to do that?

I think your gf is a lesbian

I don't care but keep posting this slut plz

As long as he ass fucks her in return.

sex =/= gender

Your gf sounds amazing...just go with it. You obviously enjoyed it...and why wouldn't you, that is an amazing feeling!