ITT: Discuss - It's okay for the woman to stay at home cleaning and cooking while the man works?

ITT: Discuss - It's okay for the woman to stay at home cleaning and cooking while the man works?

Yes.

But the only way this works is if the man is in complete control of the finances and organization.

>Now the screaming starts.

Ladies and Men listen.
When you have a business you have one owner/CEO
A marriage/relationship is no different
If you have two people running the house and one does not defer to the other the relationship will fail.
Since this is a about a woman staying at home the man should be in charge of finances and control.
This does not mean he can't delegate duties to his spouse; but he has the final say so.
It doesn't mean he doesn't confer with his spouse.

Now that being said.
In this kind of relationship the woman has a huge responsibility.
>She must maintain the household
>She must maintain her man's well being (Including sex)
>She must maintain her self image (keep her looks good/exercise)

When at a party she is the wingman to his networking.
She needs to be attractive to entice new contacts to network to him
It is all about him because ultimately she benefits from his success

So her success in being a good wife is rewarded by his success.

In the end they both win.

I guess if they want it to be that way. I would rather have a dominate woman who isn't dependent on me. hell id prob be the one at home. personally I consider submissive women subhuman and not worth time if they can even protect me.

again if this is what the women wants whatever. but its not what I want.

WRONG!

The only equality in a marriage is whatever equality she lets him have. You're blue pill if you think men control anything.

Doesn't really matter as long as 1 of the 2 in the relationship is cleaning house.

My gf makes bank at an accounting firm while I sit around, smoke weed, cook dinner, and clean up around the apartment.

>bretty gud life right now, tbh

why dont we all just live how we want with a wife that we want in a realtionship we want?

I've observed that many families below the upper middle class line cannot afford to have only one worker these days.

If you don't want her to get slammed by a nigger at work in some bathroom without a condom, and you want her to do it in the comfort of your home then yeah .

Then you don't understand the dynamic at all and are doomed to fail at your relationship.

When you enter into a marriage it is a partnership.
A partnership is designed to benefit both parties.
If a woman chooses to stay home, as presented in the original argument, then the man should be the chief decision maker for the household.
If the wife is not living up to her end he can leave and she is left with little as compensation.
So it is in the best interest of the wife to do her due diligence.

Let's say you have a dual income marriage.
The dynamic changes only slightly.
You still need one person in charge for final decisions.
If you both go off and make choices that affect the household's finances with out consulting each other you will drain the accounts and end up with nothing for both of you.

Partnerships are two way streets. The fail and thrive and the partners fail and thrive with them.

You either fight the partnership or you work together combining resources and skills and minimizing expense.

That's how you make a relationship work.

This is the same dynamic with the roles reversed as this

what if the wife doesn't want to be some stay at home sub

I addressed this with this response.

See part 2

Then she should get a job that brings in $$$ or stop complaining.

I want to note that the original argument (was bait) said the woman stays home and cooks and cleans.

The dynamic does not specifically designate who is in charge; just that one must be in charge. And that one should be the one who is establishing the home's income.

Yes since they're both working

Im a male but I want a take charge women so I was asking from the mans pov. would be hot to be a stay at home husband.

>If you have two people running the house and one does not defer to the other the relationship will fail.

How am i supposed to believe that.

>Since this is a about a woman staying at home the man should be in charge of finances and control.

Why?

>In this kind of relationship the woman has a huge responsibility.

Are you making these up? Is this, like, your dream wife or something? We're talking about every man and woman.
Not that you're wrong, but do you really think that this is the only way to live in this world? Have you even considered to change or alter your view to "happiness"?

the person who makes money controls the money
the person who cares for the home controls the state of the home.

thats how it should be imo
also a woman should learn everything there is to know about caring for and upkeeping said home like plumbing, insulation and electric etc.
i know women arent stupid they should make a fucking effort to excell in their field.
pisses me off when the thing women want most in a man is ambition and yet they have no personal ambition of their own.

Housework is overrated. I'm a single guy, I do laundry, cooking, car maintenance, home maintenance (currently planning roof repair), gardening and landscaping and everything else. If I had a gf she'd sit on the couch all day texting other guys and letting the house fall apart while I did all the work.