Have you guys seen this series yet? Any opinions? I watched the first episode and it seems pretty decent

Have you guys seen this series yet? Any opinions? I watched the first episode and it seems pretty decent.

Other urls found in this thread:

du-hd.com/reviews/review-stranger-things-just-might-be-the-best-show-this-year/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Use the catalog, better yet finish the series before you get spoiled.

Watched it, liked it. It also didn't really cliffhanger which I appreciate.

I tried ctrl+f and checked quickly if there already is a thread and didn't notice. But thanks for the warning

There've been like three threads a day since it released, and many of them have reached autosage. Keep off Sup Forums til you finish if you don't want to be spoiled.

it didn't cliffhanger the main conflict but there were two pretty big ones nonetheless

Yeah but it did at least manage to wrap-up the main story. There's some plot points they could certainly expand upon but I was satisfied with the ending overall.

So I just finished. What the fuck happened with Hopper? What's with the box?

WHATS IN THE BOOOXXXXX

It was a good show, except for this groid.

>he's triggered by children

when were you castrated?

Can mods seriously not do anything about the fucking netflix shilling?

Hbo GO, Netflix and Amazon have basically the best television right now. No commercials, best production value and best acting.

If you disagree you might have brain problems.

shit

probably my 2nd favorite Netflix Original
Comfy, exciting, and has actually good child actors
worth watching no doubt

both him and Mike defaulted to this very whiny delivery that I couldn't stand. the weird looking kid was actually the best of the bunch aside from Eleven

Fargo is better than any current show from any of these platforms, but other than that I agree.

>season 2
>an average little town with a not-so-average monster

And did I mention that the monster is a ten-year-old boy? Quite a twist, huh? Betcha didn't see that one coming.

What the fuck is there to spoil in this show? I saw it and I dont get the hype, its really nothing special.

It's a dropbox. He was putting food in it for someone else to pick up, and that food included Ego waffles. Considering the box was empty, that suggests any previous food he had put in there had already been taken.

Hopper got picked up by the lab's Chief of Security, and the newspaper headlines at the end indicate that while the lab got a bit of blowback, most of the blame went to the coroner and state troopers. Most likely Hopper is being forced to aid the lab in their coverup, and is keeping tabs on 11, who they told him is still alive. The lab can always use the Byers and the families of the other kids as leverage over Hopper, threatening to hurt them if he doesn't work with the lab. He may also see it as a good idea anyway, because it means he'll be in the know if anything else goes wrong in the future.

It's pretty predictable, by the end of the second episode I basically guessed exactly what happened for the rest of the show.

du-hd.com/reviews/review-stranger-things-just-might-be-the-best-show-this-year/

It has the most ugly cast of all times.

the weird photographer kid got cucked REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE i'm actually so mad i shipped him with Nancy since her Chad got beaten up

>crying for race quotas that destroy the story.
Go back to reeeedit.

Mike was terribly annoying.
Dindus can't act.
The fat kid with the warped mouth was funny.
Teen girl was sexy, and the writers did well with the boyfriend choice in the end.

It's one of those shows for very smart people that can get references

>Mike railroading the fuck out of the D&D game at the end

Good lord that kid has no shame

It's like silent hill written by stephen King and produced Del toro. It was awesome.

Is there a character more BASED than STEVE HARRINGTON?
IS IT EVEN POSSIBLE?

>he projects his own nonsense onto others
>thinks any of the rat girls were attractive
>not based Joyce

No, really. When were you castrated?

The teen girl obviously has an eating disorder. In keeping with the time setting.

C'mon man

Completely serious i actually thought the undertaker had landed his first role in acting