Good morning Anonymous! Happy Valentine's Day!

Good morning Anonymous! Happy Valentine's Day!

Let's change up the rules a little today so we can relax and have fun!

>FRIENDLY CONVERSATION, ADVICE, AND TAROT READINGS

>Roll dubs for a donatable tarot reading! You can only give this one to someone else~

>Roll trips for a personal tarot reading! This one's all yours~

>Advice is free, but be patient with me! I'll be here all day if I can~

I don't know how much I'll be around just yet but hello, Reimu.

And hello, anonymous~

Hey Reimu is it OK to slip someone a love potion without their consent?

Rolling for a tarot reading! ^.^

Haven't you read the great cautionary tale, Harry Potter? Amortentia is an extremely dangerous thing.

Hello, hello.

No way! Not satisfying either. You'll know it's fake.

...trust me.

nyoron, rolling again...

How do I muster the will to live, Reimu?

I sometimes wonder what will happen if I end up dating this girl. Especially how will my family react?

My family is very Right wing, borderline White Supremacist in a way. Along with being NY type Italians (Hating the Irish and all). Plus they really dislike Piercings and Tattoos

The girl I am interested in is Mixed (25% Black) Has an Irish surname, and has ~7-8 Visible Piercings. Most are ear, except for the nose, is tattooed. And is moderately Left Wing (Bernie type of SocDem?) So, she's basically everything my family hates.

This is dumb. And yall niggas should feel dumb.

Hello again everybody, how's everybody feeling?

-phi

DO NOT SEXUALIZE THE 'HOU

*pets*
Having a good day?
You make it more dumb simply by talking, dear.
I feel fine, generally. And you?

Deconstruct what makes you unwilling to live!

Even if they react badly, you should still give it a shot. Your family can't offer you the kind of companionship you want, and you shouldn't be a slave to their expectations or anyone else's. Do what makes you happy.

Too bad, we don't!

Well hello Reisen, I'm not too bad. A touch of headache but it will fade. Getting excited for class later.

-phi

and how do I do that, there are so many reasons why i don't want to

Excited? Interesting reaction to going to class. What class is it?

Deconstruct them then! Lay them out! Address them one by one!

>Even if they react badly, you should still give it a shot. Your family can't offer you the kind of companionship you want, and you shouldn't be a slave to their expectations or anyone else's. Do what makes you happy.

True. I basically already decided that I will go a head and stay with her even if my parents object or even kick me out (The girl and I are both around 20)

Its mostly what will I actually do if I get kicked out at this point? I don't know if her home is large enough for another person. (Her family is already 9-10 people)

Yep yep. Oh look, you've got a chocolate dub to give to someone if you want!

any short way of doing this?
suicide seems like a less time consuming method

Start making your plans now then. Work toward being independent, so you can make your own choices without fear. Even if this girl doesn't work out, you should try to be at a point where you don't have to worry about this next time.

If you don't put effort in, you won't get much out of it either. The results of self-improvement are worth it though.

Think of all the things you've ever enjoyed, and all the things you might ever wish to do or understand.

When we're sad, we look at life through a filter and often forget how things were when we were happy.

It's usually not "life" itself that we want to get rid of. It's all the complications, stresses, obligations, emotional pain and so on that we don't like. But, overcoming such things can itself feel rewarding, once you get there.

True. At least if I do end up with this girl, our combined income should be enough to get an OK apartment somewhere.

But if I don't end up with her, and I a, sent on my own, I am screwed for the time being... Only so much I can do being a College student without any real skills.

You could probably arrange to live on campus. Look into more scholarships and stuff. Fastweb is a good resource for that. Most everyone qualifies for a bunch of scholarships they never find out about because they don't look.

can't think of anything tbh, i haven't been happy in like 5 years

Haha, just martial arts classes, I'm too dumb for normal school.

-phi

That is an adorable photo.

-phi

Hello !
im rollin for tarot, fingers crossed..

Valentine's? Is that even like a real holiday?

Do you go bike riding, nature walks, listen to music, read, eat your favorite food? Do you have someone to talk to, to share your thoughts?

If you're unable to enjoy the things in life that are enjoyable, you might try seeing a psych. It could be a chemical issue.

What kind of unhappiness is it? Existential? Romantic? Can you identify the sources?

TBH I don't consider myself super good at advice. ^^ This kind of thing has always been hard. I've gone through a deep, suicidal depression twice, though, and I know how terribly difficult it can be.

Don't say that.
Hmm...
I was going to give you dubs until you said that.
Here, little butterfly. Have dubs.

No way, but I'm free today anyway!

T-thank you! ^.^

My School is a commuter school, with very few dorms. Though I can look into it.

A kind stranger has offered you a reading! Please state your question for the cards and pick one of the following to answer it!

>Dragon
>Fairies
>Arthurian Legends
>Ethereal Archetypes of the Human Experience

Cute but lewd.

-phi

Haha, you've never met me is all. I'm not particularly intelligent. I'm only good at martial arts.

-phi

The only time I take other people's gets is to prevent other people from getting them!

Plus I'm fully capable of repeating my own digits thanks you

Yeah you've gotta make up for your laziness yesterday!

It'd be a good backup plan, anyway. If you can land those scholarships, you could also use them to pay rent in an apartment nearby or something.

Does P=NP?

Fairies! ^.^

Here's to Valentines day, here's to this date being the 1 year and 3 month anniversary of my last relationship. Here's to not having seen my newborn daughter for ~3 months now.

Please god of trips, grant me your powers so I can know my future.

That's a foolish thing to say and if you think that, then you should try to improve it.
Having said that, I consistently think that I am not very smart either. Do you think that's true?
Good luck with that.

>Gwyn Ap Nudd
When Gwyn ap Nudd, King of the Underworld, appears in your cards, he indicates deeply buried secrets, things hidden, concealed fears, suppressed feelings, self-imposed restrictions, or bondage to the past. Something unresolved might be surfacing from your subconscious mind to affect the present.

Make of that what you will.... who knew math could be so psychological? Get on the couch and write me an equation about your mother.

Think that which is true that you aren't smart? I don't believe that.

-phi

Gimme Devil Arcana pls

Exactly. And I don't believe that you're dumb either. So let's both try to actally improve in that area, shall we?

This thread is insanely gay

I guess the answer is a deeply unresolved buried secret! Nyoro~n? ^^ I suppose that fits

Huh...you don't think I'm an idiot. Also you're motivating me which I appreciate. Thank you Reisen.

-phi

Roll for random reading if ur still doing tht

*hug*
That's what I'm here for.

just slide man.

It's as good of an explanation as I could come up with!

Evening Moo, how's the day going?

Hello there.

Pretty slow, but pretty good.

Seems Whatever got who gives out repeating digits didn't favor me this time, Oh well.

*blushes*
T-thanks you for the hug. I know exactly what I need to do to feel confident. It takes so much though.
Thank you Reisen.

-phi

Heya Reisen, how's things?

Slow can be good. Better than too fast, I think.

Don't be discouraged! Just roll! If I get some, I'll hand them over, so stick around! We're both bunnies. We have to stick together. A-and besides, Velvet has a really cool ability! Supah kewl.
Mm, confidence comes with time and effort, dear. I still don't have that, myself.

Things are alright. I've gotta try and get some dubs for my bunny friend.

*relaxing*

I've only gotten trips once, I honestly don't remember. It was in this thread more than a year ago. If Dubs are granted, I will pass them along as well.

And look at that. You got trips.

I like this thread

it has cute bunnies in it

Checked

Now you've gotten them twice

looking for a moment before i gotta go

Trips in a post talking about trips.

Oh, the Irony.

Someone was listening, I guess.

I guess so.

Bunnies are truly the best.

Uu~

It just shows that you should believe in yourself. And yes, they are. So let me bring you to the moon so you no longer age. We need to keep you around forever.

Wait is that butterfly the real flutter?

Your bunny friend?

uuu

bunnies are adorable ~///~

I'll always be around forever.

You look pretty Familiar.

I am in more than one place.

She is. There's only one! And yeah, I'm talking about Velvet, of course.
This cute bun here. But she got trips all on her own, ufufu
I-is that right?

>morning

For what it's worth you've helped me feel better along with hundreds of anons and I think that is a noble thing. I think the effort would be with the outcome.

-phi

Oh, right, that bun. I see.

Heya Flutter. How have you been? It's been a while yet again.

Anya knows who I am, I think.

And yes, I will be. For I am nothing more than an entity with a face and a name. An entity that will not age, or die, or live. I merely exist.

We'll go with Arthurian Legends on this one. Who knows why.

>Two of Spears
>Queen of Shields
>Queen of Spears
These two queens seem to be in conflict. One represents wealth, one represents generosity. One represents independence, the other represents leadership. The two spears represent your plans for the future. Which one will win out? Is there a way to reconcile the battle instead? Who knows! Taken more literally, the two women could be actual women who represent those traits in your life.

I have been pretty okay. ^^ Things are going slowly forward, nyoro~n...

fighto! ^//^

Mm.. I can only hope that you're right, Phi. It's all I want.
J-jeez, you sound disappointed...!
You sound quite depressed.

I believe it's been well over a year since my last reading so rolling

It's not like you can only have one a year or something

Oh hey I have trips! ^.^

My question for the cards: Should I come to these threads more often, nyoron?

i don't want a reading. i just hope everyone has a good night.

Oh? That's good! Ah, that's a point, do you know who I am?

Just distracted. I'm posting here while talking in the same call that I've been in all day. It's nice.

I've had confidence at times. It was quite nice, but hard to get to that point.....

-phi

That's surprisingly close to the truth, but differs. I'm fighting for my right to my daughter, I just left a relationship where I believed she was cheating on me. I want nothing more than to provide and raise my daughter, her Name is Kayleigh, but Part of me knows that I may not be able to. It's been a little under three months since I've seen her, because her mother and I are splitting, rather unhappily.

To live is to Die, time will end one day. Don't let it get you down, enjoy the here and now. I sound depressed, but this is reality, and I've come to accept it.

What? But that's what I was told last time, something about bad luck.

I'm not sure! >////> I don't remember the character, nyoron...