Ywn watch a comfy moderately intelligent sitcom that isnt filled with SJW quips ever again

>ywn watch a comfy moderately intelligent sitcom that isnt filled with SJW quips ever again

Suicide, Niles? Please.

seriously why aren't there any
Broad City is funny but it's liberal as fuck

>The Valentine's episode where Daphne tries to get the nigger waiter's phone number
How can Niles even compete?
Daphne CONFIRMED for BLACKED

How come intelligent people are always SJWs?
It's just not fair bros

Frasier is just BBT but with posh people

You wash your whore mouth out with soap right now

Frasier never stooped to BAZINGA

>watching sitcoms that take themselves seriously

Yeah but think about it

One of the big problems with BBT is this idea of appropriating geek culture and watering it down so it's palatable to a mainstream audience. Here's a guy who's a geek. He reads comics with his friends in the comic book store. He's obsessed with GoT, loves all the big Marvel movies out, plays D&D, plays WOW to have cybersex, etc. The audience experiences a very normiefied version of a geek.

Ditto Frasier - he plays the piano, hangs around with his prissy little brother, can't handle himself in a fight, is really into classical music and opera, loves wine tasting, looks down on "common" things (i.e. his own father's lifestyle), almost always wears a suit, etc

Maybe it's not as bad as BBT when it comes to actual jokes (and I genuinely don't think any show has done farce quite like Frasier). But it's kind of similar imo

Have you really thought this out?
'You've basically said that any show not about an average middleclass family doing average middleclass things is the same as the Big Bang Theory.

Nah it's more about reducing characters to a two-dimensional charicature of their hobbies/interests, then presenting them to the audience as a fully formed character

Like I said tho Frasier actually had jokes

Geek culture is already a fucking abomination of materialist consumerism. There was nothing principled to water down

>Broad City is funny

haha good one, user

>reducing characters to a two-dimensional charicature of their hobbies/interests

except frasier wasn't like that

They're not even comparable.

Niles-brand autism:
>Are you mad? You don't proposition a woman like that on the first date! Last night after dinner, I dropped her home with nothing more than a courtly kiss on the wrist. Tonight may proceed to handholding. If all goes well, in two weeks, I shall storm the citadel of her womanhood.

Sheldon-brand autism:
>Bazinga!

Niles:
>Well, her lips said "no", but her eyes said "read my lips"
Sheldon:
>PENNY PENNY PENNY PENNY PENNY PENNY Windows 7

HAIL CORK MASTER

There are no Frasier funko pops
/debate

You guys really are obsessed with this sjw thing

Delete this

The master of the cork