Hey / b /, is there anyone here who can analyze dreams? I'm going to explain mine here, I hope someone knows and gets...

Hey / b /, is there anyone here who can analyze dreams? I'm going to explain mine here, I hope someone knows and gets, already getting anxious about it

Okay, here goes:

There are times when I dream of a ladder, I always try to climb this ladder, but I can't, I always fall.

What does this mean / b /? Is not the first time that I dream of it, please help me to understand.

Also,dream analysis thread.

Tell yours Sup Forums,don't be afraid.

bump pls,someone here know analyze dreams?kek

bump again

I will bump till someone answer me

it means that you should kill yourself because you wont ever be able to reach the top of the ladder trust me im rumanian

You set your goals too high you fall down everytime you try something your useless

/thread

Google ladder dreams faggot. You think anyone on b is going to do anything other than tell you to fucking kill yourself?

You're dead and trying to climb to heaven, but you fail to, as you are in current state not allowed to. Possibly due to bad deeds or unfinished businesses (family/relation issues?) on earth.

Bullshit

Way better advice

Don't take advice from /b, just do a quick google search

Go to /x/

You don't believe in yourself. Maybe you are afraid of losing something or not being able to reach something you want.

the ladder represents you as a kid and you kliming it is a symbol for you under going a change in your life, but you falling means that you it is not exacly clear where you are going

tl;dr Kid Under Change Kinda

OP here.

I am 14 btw,my parents are divorce,this imply something?

It means you want to fuck your mom.

UNDERAGE
B&
MODS MODS MODS

14 and already corrupting Sup Forums with your irrelevant bullshit. Why don't they just delete this place yet..

Sup Forums is irrelevant in himself.

I have a recurring dream. Comes up every once in a while. I am on a dark long and winding road. It's always pitch black and empty. Sometimes there's nothing at the sides, sometimes there is. It can look different but the idea is the same. I always have to walk up the road towards a single light. The light will be coming from a building at the end of the road. Sometimes it's a hotel, sometimes just a house or a cabin and it's always empty. I'm afraid of it but I know I have to go in. Sometimes it ends there, sometimes I'm living there for a while. The dream has a lot of variations but the core always remains the same.

Thoughts?

The dream you had is like a double edge sword.
You can see it as being good or bad.
It could represent success is coming your way or that you will soon hit rock bottom.
It is all about your point of view.
Don't ask us ppl on the internet to help you as we only wish for others to kill themselves for our entertainment.

I have these types of dreams all the time.
One is I'm piling rocks up and when I get a decent pile they all fall down and I have to start again. It's frustrating me.

Another is I need to make a phone call yet I can't dial my cell phone. I keep hitting the wrong numbers. Again, frustrating.

Sounds similar to OPs- something preventing you from reaching your goals maybe?