Hello humans...

Hello humans. I am what you would call an extraterrestrial and am here representing my civilization as well as the civilizations in alliance with my own. We are eager to communicate with you over what you call your internet, but we cannot violate your free will so this interaction will be limited to the questions you ask myself.

You may begin asking any questions you have and I will answer to the best of my ability.

How to get a girlfriend?

what is life?

What you know as life, physical reality, is simply another aspect of creation expressing itself.

We cannot help you with this.

Why us?

What do you think about Alan Watts?

We assume you are asking why we are communicating with yourselves. The earth has recently become lifted of a sort of hands free policy. Because of this, certain interactions can be pursued.

The man you call Alan Watts was a very kind being. From what we see through our limited perceptions of your media, he was intelligent and somewhat correct on a wide range of topics.

How can I contact you further?

Interactions will be limited to this thread as you call it.

Are You from a another planet or from another dimension ?

Have you worked out yet what created the universe, and why? We're still battling to understand this question, which has caused great divisions among us.

My species in particular lies in the same dimension as your own. We are from the constellation you know as Lyra.

tits or gtfo space nigger

* to answer the question, I should have said.

What is your opinion of humans overall.

Fuck off space nigger you come around my house I shoot yo ass

Who did 911?

We are very aware of the happenings of your species. The universe, everything that exists, is simply the expression of source energy.

tits or gtfo

How did you learn English?
Are there other civilizations you have contacted?
How did you find us?

Do you accept Kek as your god?

Humans are a very interesting species. There are no others like humans in all the universe as far as we can tell.

tits or gtfo space faggot

Do you often experience spacism?

Have you heard of our holy lord and savior Adolf Hitler?

>Kill the non whites.

If not fuck off space niggers. We're full. Plenty of space on the moon tho.

The learning of english is a shared knowledge telepathically between alliances who are interested with communication with humans, as we are now. There are many many many other civilizations we are in contact with. We have never found the earth, the earth has always been known.

The event you know as 9/11 was the result of a collaboration between several secret American Governments Agencies, Saudi Arabia, and the Mossad.

Can you kill the niggers and spics plz?

Jews and muslims too. Plz.

will you please first my anus with one of those space dildos

Aliens dont exist. They are a lie. A lie created by those who control this world from behind the scenes. A brilliant, brainwashing lie that made stupid, gullible people actually believe that we live on a spinning ball governed by gravity in a near-infinite space.

Discrimination based on differences within species throughout the universe does happen but not nearly to the degree that it occurs on earth.

Do you know of our god Kek, and if so, do you accept him?

Aliens dont exist. intelligent life destroys itself soon after it has the ability to do so, which humans have had for about 60 years now

Proof of this statement is there has never been inhabited planets, no debris from advanced civilizations, and our own planet (Earth) was not inhabited. The interest of any species is its own success that means colonizing as many planets as possible

Does intelligent life exist? yes, it always springs up. At this current time, you could have 2-3 intelligent societies anywhere. Will they come in contact with each other? NO. Will they reach the "inter planetary stage?" NO.

In fact our own people have never passed through Earth's radiation field

The earth is the most history rich planet in your dimensional universe. The reason this is not common knowledge is because your government has suppressed such knowledge.

All hail space keks,
Kill the niggers, spics, and muslims. Don't forget the jews please.

suck my dick space niggers, this is america

We are aware of this meme. What is interesting is that collectively, your interest and worship of the meme has accumulated to such a degree that this kek is beginning to manifest into a metaphysical being. Earth is a very interesting place.

Do your people have religion?

Kill the niggers guys. I know you helped the nazis. Help us again.

Not really. Earth is one of the only places in the universe where religion holds so strongly.

the aliens have cats?

Then fuck yourself

Sup Lyrans.

What are your intentions?

To communicate with you here now.

Fucking space gooks wont help purge the gene pool.

So you're from the People's State of California then?

Can you show us your genitals?

No.

For what purpose?

I cannot, but I am a male being.

Are math and physics a universal concept or did we, humans, invented them?

(((Aliens)))

Because humans are interesting beings.

Can you prove what you're telling here and how?

Can you show us an actual photo of the Earth not NASA CGI?

Math and physics are simply observations of how the universe works. Humans are certainly not the first to create a system in order to understand how the universe works.

Can you give us one of your inventions, preferably a bad ass one?

Yet, would they aply out there, in space?

We cannot provide any solid proof. You will have to rely on your own judgement.

Wow, thanks for that all powerful race of spacefaring extra-terrestrials that can ingest human language but not apparently communicate in it.

Why are you interested in us? Are we a TV show? What do you want from us that makes us interesting enough for you to communicate with us?

The level of transparency is not exactly comforting. We have enough problems with lack of transparency from our own planets inhabitants as it is.

"Best of your ability"

Holding you to it champion.

The earth is flat. You could not possibly be from another "planet", as "planets" do not exist.

To a degree. The universe is infinite keep in mind, so what's true for one place might not be for another.

To see how we handled our nigger epidemic.

The earth is not flat. Flat earth theory is a government disinformation campaign.

Exactly. I'm sitting here lol'ing at the "rounders" thinking they are talking to an alien. When they address our home as Disk Earth, then I'll listen.

What system do you use for this calculations?

Can I be something else than a stupid human? What is the purpose of life?

What do you think of No Man's Sky?

>makes bold claim
>has zero evidence to back it up
>expects to be taken seriously

Did people stop replying to your LARP threads on /x/ or something?

Yes, the earth is a form of entertainment as you know it but not exclusively. Humans have a very important role in the next phases of this dimension.

nice quote from the alien youtube video you fgt

You chose to be a human before you became one. The purpose of life is whatever you make it out to be. Creation is fundamentally neutral.

No If this actually is real. On the off chance it is. Which is 0.0000000000001 Iwanna make a difference. Asking the almighty aliens for aid in our war against the non whites. Whi better than some really intelligent green lizard midget people.

Which sentient species is hardest?

We have no particular feelings towards this videogame.

totally bro these dumb asses don't understand the world is flat and there is only one alien and it is god our lord and saviour bejus christ

This idea cannot be properly conveyed in text.

hwo do we build a permanent brain computer interface that doesn't gum up with scar tissue and stop working 4 years later?

What do you think about cocaine or all the opiates in general?
Also, do you have things like that in your world? Atleast something that boosts your skills and/or senses and/or makes you percieve stuff better?
Are things we see when we take on lsd truer to the nature of universe or are they delusions created by humans? If we can see truer universe on any other opiate and/or substance which is it?
And last question do you like what do you think about kool keith and his alter egos and his rap and do you like it? If yes which song in particular?

Will we be allowed to populate the stars?

We don't understand what you're asking. Hard in what regard?

Don't ignore me you rancid swine

Is free will an ilusion?

Physically tough. Which sentient species is the best fighter?

Thanks for taking the time Lyrans, I hope we can both learn from this exchange.

Is the depiction of 'little grey men with almond eyes' accurate for any species you know of? If so do I have anything to fear from them? I have very vivid recurring nightmares involving them. Started shortly after I lost a few hours when I was a kid.

serious question, why do you faggot aliens always post pics of North America? is the rest of the planet that shitty?

Drugs on your planet are interesting because they are often refined and used in a negative manner. Drugs do exist in other civilizations to varying degrees. LSD is an extremely potent psychedelic but is a little dangerous because it is very unexplored spiritually because it is so new.

No.

Why did my father at the age of 8 rape me?

When will you approach us IRL?

That is difficult to answer and extremely subjective. War and fighting doesn't happen the same way in the universe as it does on your planet.

That depends on your species as a whole. When your planet decides it wants open contact, so it shall be.

We are sorry this has happened to you. Simply no that it is the nature of earth that allows such things to happen.

*Know. I am still mastering your language.