Have the whites milked the cow too long...

Have the whites milked the cow too long? Is it time for the rest of the people to take over or are they still master race?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Sup Forums
>97%white
Lose

I certainly hope not

Just look at the alternative

>Have the whites milked the cow too long?

on a serious topic, WE have as humans milked cows for too long.

stop paying for their rape and go vegan, especially if you claim to love animals

Merely mentioning an animal brings out PETA

Yeah let's make all world leaders niggers so that every country can be just as great as Africa.

>PETA

absolutely disgusting, me nor any of my vegan friends support those horseshit hypocrites. The only good thing PETA has done is put out footage.

See that orange t-shirt the guy to the right is wearing? Even the tsetse fly sitting on that t-shirt's green sleeve band would make a better president than Trump.

I was generalising but meh, I like steak, I like milk.

I like goat cheese, I like chicken kebabs.

I also like pineapple on my pizza.

>waa! waa!

That's all I hear.

>disease risky foods

>pineapple on my pizza
alright you crossed the line, damnit.

I live to push buttons. I agree that a vegan diet is best, but I'm weak and am addicted to animal products.

whites weren't accountable for white success, and therefore need to be removed from white success, so that there is no white success, and humans go extinct

>but I'm weak and am addicted to animal products.

At least you're honest

If you've got a few dollars, try silk almond milk
it tastes 5% different + major calcium gains without any cons that cow milk brings
>IGF-1 helps cancer cell growth
>estrogen

It's worthwhile enough for my meat eater friends to stick to.

dont try soy milk though, it tastes too different.

gluten free is for genetically inferior people, not vegans

shit dude

explanation

America is approximately 50-50 white to non-white, don't believe the fake news that says the 2nd wave Americans (Eurofags) are still the majority. Us 3rd wavers are in a prime position should the idiot Bannan instruct his puppet to start a race war.

A man was in a car accident and was launched through his windshield, a reporter then questioned him from this position. Someone then added a funny caption that implies that no matter the situation, a vegan will talk about how they are a vegan as their lives revolve around their diet.

Still the master race, but it won't be for long at the current rate. Something needs to be done about the dumbing down of the white race.

> 50-50 white to non-white
> implies that "non-white" is a race on it's own

Fuck white people

We are still the Master Race. That will Never end. Go look at the Sumerian, Egyptian and South American Gods. And look through publications created before "political correctness" in the 70's.

They were white or red(sunburnt white men) with Blonde or red hair, red beards and Blue eyes. Blue eyes come from one genetic haplo group, The Nordic Races!!!

We conquered the world and ruled it before the Zionist Free Mason run National Geographic began lying and hiding evidence in conjunction with the Smithsonian Institution. They do this to push interbreeding because we have innate abilities and cultures that are each dangerous to them.

The Jews believe their god to be the Truth and the Light and seek to enslave us all to fulfill the Torah where all lands and property are to be given to them after Israel (Isis and Ra El [are god]). Read the Torah and Legends of the Jews by Rabbi Ginzberg.

They will use Blacks and Islam to run the world into turmoil so only the purest and still knowing sovereign nation of Israel will save us all. Google Albert Pike (Mason) and his quotes on Islam and WWIII

White created order and construction and Freedom. This has always been the case in our societies. Vikings appeared crazy and unorganized though we always had rules and order in our clans. We were a Meritocracy where you get what you earn or fought for. Even if it was the throne.

Until the entire worlds population give up using federal reserve notes and money in general whites and Jews will rule the world. Stay mad slaves

Whites are terrified of anyone darker than a snowman, us colored folk are united under the oppression of you Klan clowns.

except chinese coloured people

Except no one is oppressing you. At this point you are only holding yourselves back.

Dude.... the clan was founded by Democratic assays representing the Elite asshats who own and run Europe and now almost all of the world.

It is racism like this that causes more issues than anything. Besides... I learned what racism was when I was 8, a jiggaboo called me a white cracker. I had to ask my Mother how it was supposed to hurt my feelings(as in we are far superior to your kind in general so I found it laughable and confusing) or why he cared. I called him a burnt moldy cracker the next day so he proceeded to hit me. And then I beat his black ass.

And now I publicly love calling you monkies "Niggers." Never seen something so hilarious in my life. A fucking word will set you to explode. And then the look on you Dindu's faces when the White man always wins..... Priceless.

Whites were in all the black countries and set up infrastructure so why would America, without whites, still be up to standard

Women and blacks don't have the ability to think. They must destroy

youtube.com/watch?v=CtY5bv-oxLE

cows ruin the earth with their farts