cringe thread?

youtube.com/watch?v=sDVORoIw6XA&t=13s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=su6UIDX9yqM&t
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>likes: food

You don't say?

jesus fucking christ

I'm a diaperfag and I approve of this post.

He's probably screwing her.
Who are you fucking user?

You were never in any danger of that

pic or no proof

I want to do this with my girlfriend one day.

>Sentient trash

Yup.
Accurate.

>sentient trash
Is the "sentient" part even true?

Well I'm at work now and my diaper pics are on my computer at home. But I can answer any questions you may have regardless.

What would happen if your employer found out you are degenerate scum?

Salam Alaykum MY FRIENDS, I’m an upcoming youtube sensation. Check out my account here: youtube.com/watch?v=su6UIDX9yqM&t . I MAKE FIFA VIDEOS WHERE I EMULATE REAL LIFE FOOTBALL. TIKI TIKI!! Check out my videos my broskis. Keep lifting
Cheers

where is the cringe here?

He is not carrying a sharpened katana to defend himself with.

They'd probably laugh and ask me to take the face pics off my diaper profiles. And look at me differently forever. But I don't really care all that much. Next year will be different though - getting my lisence and working with clients and all. I'm actually a psychotherapist, kek. I'll have my face pics down before then.

In reality though, the only way someone would find out is if they are a member of the private diaperfag sites I'm on - so it's all good.

virgin or no?

>non binary
>femme

So... female?

>where's the cringe?
damn, that pic works every single time...

WeAreReachingCuckLevelsThatShouldNotEvenBePossible.jpg

Virgin? Abused as a child?

Any reason why Diapers specifically?

lol that's not me

>psychotherapist
psycho is right.

Slightly aroused by that video OP.

Lol no, not a virgin. Gayfag though - although not fem at all. No I was never abused. Why diapers? No clue - loved wearing them for as long as I can remember, going back to 4 or 5 years old.

Lol, that's simply not true - at least not according to the clinical definition of psychotic. I'm completely aware of how taboo and strange my fetish is, and I have no desire to normalize it. I'm not delusional or detached from the reality of the situation.

This is like a shit-tier Halloween costume.

>Let me just draw whiskers on my face and say I'm a cat.

OMG CRINGE THEY ARE LEARNING ABOUT JAPANESE CULTURE!!!!11!1!!!!

This is less cringe and more ylyl material.

>Japan
>culture

Lol

>japan

lol

wonder if it feels good

no. they're weaboo faggots. if you haven't outgrown gook cartoons before you hit 20, you're a walking cringe cliché

It's a damn sight better than having the girl photoshopped in.

Typography rules motherfucker..do you know them ?

Almost 11 year ago, i wander wher is he right now

kek
>just mad cus noone will fuck her

That sign looks like it was written by a 12 year old with cerebral palsy

>sentient trash, non binary femme queer
So shes a dyke?

are you always this fucking dense? getting sand in your vagina over some dumb weaboos

who give a fuck if that feels good
imagine the fucking smell
makes me gag

Soooo, if he's gay they should?

She's a big fan of anal but he won't chuck it in her dumper because he's a nu-male that believes it's degrading to women. She's fucking his best friend.

I can see it in her eyes.

atheists aren't gay. they're just unable to get laid because they're walking punchlines

Just seems that an alleged intellectual would know that not all women like things like art galleries and operas.

God damnit. I was trying to avoid picking up new fetishes.

>tatu munky

Don't lump us faggots in with Atheists. At least we are self aware for the most part

I totally get it! They're all like "hey, get a job!" and I'm all like "hey, stop oppressing me!"

most people don't care about beliefs, since it's just a personal belief/opinion. atheism on the other hand is a cult, and like all cultists they need to preach their gospel to the non-believers and enforce their beliefs as proven facts.

being intellectual and knowledgeable of fine culture, doesn't change you personality. if you are an obnoxious, petty and intrusive person at heart, you're never going to get laid.

aha nice one user! you got 'em!

Why does he have his nintendo in the bathroom?

He doesn't look too bad. He needs to discover the joy of undershirts (perhaps some antiperspirant as well) and an actual goddamn pair of dress pants. And find a less retarded tie. If that's a silk dress shirt he's wearing he should hang himself. Okay... he's all fucked up.

Christians hate him!
See how this man increased his IQ with one simple trick!

He raises some good points.

You're fiesty.
Just seems short sighted.

christians are faggots

>Christians
>IQ

Not sure if they know what IQ means

I'd fuck this individual. They're pretty cute.

cringe/rage-combo

Lenny, the hero we need.

OC hot off Facebook

It best be a hatefuck, user.

mm, top-quality bait.

>Credits
>Photo: By my step-dad (Which he's bad at capturing me in good shots)
>By my step-dad
>step-dad

Poor sucker.

>Pretty cute
Are we even seeing the same person.

you dont have a nintendo in your bathroom??

The child should be remove by protective services. Those fucked up women are going to harm him. I pray this isn't real...

"Mattel Version"

Jesus fuck. Too bad Bernie didn't get elected to give free Healthcare to his wife's son

The kid is looking happy and not in a dress in the picture, like she said he normally is,I'm sure its just goof ya silly goose.

Did you use special pronouns?

Ayyy. ;)

You know posting clear bullshit like this detracts from the very real cringe that is all over tumblr. Why cheapen all the absolutely honest to god true cringe with shit tier bait that just dilutes the legit stuff.

fuck you stupid faggot, bernie is great

cant be real.

If it is, execution now

You can never tell these days.

toplel at spicememedaddy

How has noone shopped this to say "autism?"

i think you just volunteered yourself, user

Redeemed as a person.

>autism
>atheism