it's near his best so yeah

It's bland garbage with a few good songs on it
Quit shilling this shit you fucking plebeians

it's objectively a 9.1/10

iut's not even close
s80, gkmc, and even tpab are better than this shit

lol music really is dead

I just thinks it's better then gkmc, but not as good as tpab

It's really fantastic, i think it's better than gkmc but slightly worse than tpab. I'm on my 6th listen and I'm still surprised and amazed.

The live performance made me like this album more

>metacritic

Link?

It's actually very underwhelming. Not a bad album, but a serious drop in quality from his previous work.

get back to brit/pol/ with your morality man

How could you miss it, we went through like 5 threads, kendrick is a lot of fun, the whole cheesy 80s kung fu flick thing was a lot of fun too

*most overrated album of this generation

get back to the ghetto and clean niggas up BYATCH

not everyone's spent the last 3 days hovering on Sup Forums user

It was trending on twitter with like 5 different hastags mate

it's midterms week I don't have time for twitter what do u think I am

>video games

There's life outside the internet. Crazy right? Still no link?

spin.com/2017/04/kendrick-lamar-damn-coachella/

dont ever reply to me with such a shitty post again

CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>doesn't produce own music
>good "artist"
yeah... no

Is that peter gabriel?

This, every Kendrick album is only good because of the production on it.

Please God make the score go lower than To Pimp A Butterfly, for the culture

you're half correct

The production on DAMN isnt even good

I agree. I don't understand how people are going nuts over DAMN, the album is nowhere near good, let alone The Best Of The Decade like everyone is toting it

The hype will die down eventually

let the people have their fun :-(

>white guilt multiplier

The rating is rising. :^)

If Rolling Stone doesn't give a good rating then it will bring down the average massively

>conscious hip hop
didn't even know this was a thing
anyway my neurons are woke af now

Name 10 reasons why I should trust your opinion over several critics

1 - 10: because ur a faget lol

tpab fucking sucks. Embarrassing that you fucking idiots worship an album centered around a fake interview with a dead guiy. fucking gayest shit ever

Is Mortal Man the only track you have a problem with? What did you think of the rest of the album?

this

t. rym redditor nu-male cuck

that would be depressing if true

kendrick is a guaranteed critical darling but this is a lot worse than all of his other albums

>using gay as an insult
>above the age of 12

Sup Forums needs a crash course on emotional maturity jesuhs

>getting unironically triggered
I knew Kendrick stans were nu-males but this is something else

you'll grow out of your phase eventually, and start to realize there are more apt words to describe things rather than using derogatory terms and buzzwords.

I'm not sure what's worse, that you got triggered over the word gay or that you expect serious mature discussion on Sup Forums.

i fucking am bi & its still the gayest shit ever. fucking lame tupac interview the entire album. yikes..

every song is punctuated with terribly awkward & forced soundclips of a fake ass interview. quasi-wisdom all over the god damn place as well. gayest shit ever dude., literally a 0/10 album & I don't say that about many albums but it is.

awkward false sense of superiority for not using gay.worst poster ive ever seen literally never post again in your god damn life before i call up every college you ever apply for & let them know how much of a fucking LOSER you are you have no place in this system u fucking waste of space bottom of the barrel human filth.

Lol

you really sound like a 15 year old redditor that plays Overwatch and likes Facebook meme pages

holy fuck that roast settle down there, you telling me that im a teenager AND i play videogames? thats a lowblow, holy shit i will never recover from this ether

You and the other guy are both really cringey btw

i bet the melon is pissed that he already gave his kendrick 10/10 to his last/weakest album.

yeah dont group me up with that fucking pathetic cunt who literally hit me with the "dude youre like underage & play call of duty" & the "you're underage for calling something gay please grow up & stop using derogatory terms"

You're either underage or an immature sad sack of shit

how am i immature for just pointing out how much of a drooling retarded faggot you are

>music jew

jews killed music in 95.

reread your comment and tell me how you're not immature.

it's not any different from calling someone cringey & a sad sack of shit you fucking weirdo.

>Scream fuck white people into a mike over a beat for a couple songs

>Get 5/5 from music critics

This world is going to fucking break

>quasi
Subjective but I do admit that complexion and I were tacked on. How much a dollar cost is definitely a thoughtful song even if you don't like it even if it's a modern version of an old bible story.

>Agreed
Would you say its better than T.P.A.B or worse?

Critics have no more weight than the average person, also user is more than likely not bought out

it's boring & preachy & feels like a story everyone already knows the ending to. weird story with ~meaningful~ lyrics made to make the listener feel smarter or grateful or a certain way. it's literally gay as fuck man. It's not that deep but that's what he obviously wants people to think of him that he's this unreal super deep lyricists when anyone could've conceived the idea for that song..

easily his worst album by far. so tryhard.

>it's boring & preachy & feels like a story everyone already knows the ending to.
Boring is not a damn criticism, ill give you preachy but this album is unique in its conceptual execution, name another album that has a poem running through the songs.
>weird story with ~meaningful~ lyrics made to make the listener feel smarter or grateful or a certain way.
>it's literally gay as fuck man. It's not that deep but that's what he obviously wants people to think of him that he's this unreal super deep lyricists when anyone could've conceived the idea for that song..
Gay isnt a criticism either, this song isnt the most profound thing in the world but to not appreciate the execution of the song and what it represents in the context of the album I jyst have to ask for you to look deeper into the themes and the message of the album

alright boring is subjective, but dude the conceptual execution isn't unique in any way. it's largely based off of a fucking fake interview of a dead man. & I like tupac as much as the next guy but to glorify him as some god of wisdom is just the epitome of a shitty concept for an album.

the entire album is so unbearably preachy like just because this fits the narrative of the album it doesn't mean that it's allowed to get passes for just how serious its taking itself.

DNA. goes hard! That beat switch around the 2 min mark. Amazing

It makes a lot more sense when you realize Kendrick is literally crazy and found his "mission" in rapping when he had a dream of Tupac talking to him and telling him to carry on his legacy or some shit like that. Also idk how you think the album is preachy, a lot of it is about Kendrick reconciling his personal faults with the figure the public tends to perceive him as, and he does a good job at sympathizing with the current climate of America on both sides with experiencing life as a rapper from Compton and from a rich and famous person who's seen more than the hood.

i give it a susan strong out of finn the human