Why is Mac the best Always Sunny character?

Why is Mac the best Always Sunny character?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=q2DaE2JAVYI
youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=oKoe2B1lZ4c
youtube.com/watch?v=a6LWj5Uk9nU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pre-7 Mac was great, fat Mac was god-tier. Everything after that has been shit from him. Gaining and losing all that weight made him not a qt, and he's been flanderized worse than the others. I know there's supposed to be an element of that in the show, but it feels too forced in his case.
Dennis has really grown on me recently. The callous playboy schtick has been done in a thousand sitcoms, but seeing him morph into Ted Bundy has been fantastic.

No. Charlie, Dennis, Cricket. Only acceptable answers for best Sunny character.

Anything else is just bait.

cause this

>youtube.com/watch?v=q2DaE2JAVYI

Please. Cricket?

Early Mac > Mid Dennis > Early Dennis > Late Dennis > Late Mac > everyone else

>sitcom kino

Do Yuros watch this? Genuinely curious.

>implying Dennis isn't the best

Yuro here

I love it but I don't know anyone else who even know it exists.
I tried to introduce it to my friends but they were unimpressed

Pretty big in England from my experience, anybody I know who has seen it likes it.

Obviously mainstream American crap like TBBT still appeals to more plebs and gets bigger numbers but Always Sunny's penchant for the vile and darker subject matter gives it a leg up with most of us miserable cunts.
Its quite foul and mean spirited in comparison to shitty safe network sitcoms which is always a plus.

such a qt

Not many people here know it. I've introduced some friends to it and they all fell in love from episode 1. It just needs more awareness and it would be a hit.

scandifag here, nobody i've ever asked about it has known of it, even people i consider relatively knowing about american pop culture. i have gotten a bunch of my friends into it though.

late Dennis>late Mack>early Dennis>early Mack

because of his karate skills

"Science is a Liar, sometimes" speech from the Cereal Defense episode was his character's top moment.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zgk8UdV7GQ0

>but seeing him morph into Ted Bundy has been fantastic.

Agreed.

Yes, been a fan of the show since 06-07 sometime when swedish TV showed the early seasons.

Swecuck here.
Speak for yourself. Everyone I know likes this show. A swedish TV-channel even broadcast the first 3 seasons when the show was new back in 06.

Because you're from Sup Forums and have shit taste?

Did I win?

Started watching on Bravo in the UK when it debuted. Then it just disappeared. They're all on UK Netflix now though. Thank fuck.

His character has devolved into just a gay joke, making him the worst character by far. He was good in early seasons though.

Fat Mac is best Mac

I'M GONNA PUT MY THUMB THROUGH YOUR EYE, YOU LITTLE BITCH!

Angry Mac best Mac.

>le gay but im not gay xD
no

>tfw canadian netflix doesnt have iasip anymore

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Agreed.

I'm a Dennis fan but this scene was supreme and he was totally btfo in it by macs superior reasoning.

It's not talked about or shown at all here in England. I suppose if you go on here or Reddit or know about television you'll watch it but that's always true

Anyone who watches it loves it though, but I think that's universal.

They've milked all they could out of his homofaggotry to the point where he briefly admitted it, surely they can't continue with this unfunny shit for much longer.

REASON WILL PREVAIL!

Dennis > Dee=Mac > Charlie >= Frank

this is overall, not factoring in how they've changed over the years, but I liked Mac leading up to where he got fat. He hit his peak from seasons 2-4 or 5 imo

Definitely between him and Dennis in this last season for strongest character.

Dee's annoying and Charlie hasn't been used well enough and Frank is just LOLGUNSORANDUMB

also cricket isn't frequent enough to deserve a rate but holy shit he's gold every time he's onscreen

I like Mac, but Rob is clearly the weakest actor of the bunch. Just as Jerry, the actor most involved with that show's writing, was the weakest on Seinfeld.

the early hints were hillarious, but you can't just hint at stuff for 11 seasons

Oh wow, you don't even have to say anything racial and newfriends jump straight to the Sup Forums boogeyman.

Because he's gay

Because he's the executive producer and lead writer

The Dennis peaking is definitely the best character development

>REASON WILL PREVAIL!
Pickles WILL Prevail!

>fat Mac was god-tier

Every single joke was "mac is fat LOL"

>Dennis peaking
You uncultured swine. He hasn't even begun to peak!

kinda miss Fat Mac

Uncle Jack.

NO YOU CAN'T HAVE CHIPS IF YOU WANTED CHIPS YOU SHOULD'VE GOT SOME FROM THE BURGER STORE!

He plays childlike innocence really well. That's all the role demands though.

Spain here
Never met anyone who know it, people here only watch crap from this shit country aka la que se avecina

Rock flag and eagle right Charlie?
He has a point.

Yeah, but it was hilarious.

Like in "The Gang Gets Trapped" where he abandons them all to get fast food. Or when he eats all the food in the storm bunker. The joke isn't just "lol, he's fat", it's that he's such a fat piece of shit he will sell out his friends without hesitation just to stuff his face.

Did you really not find the sight of him in a grease stained t-shirt that's too small for him, carrying a garbage bag full of burritos funny?

Charlie=Dennis>Mac>Frank>Dee
objective truth

>implying you have friends

who cares

>this is insane you FOOL

It's insane that Charlie is the one who gets comedy roles left and right and Glenn and Kaitlyn aren't getting shit.

I still believe they burned all hollywood bridges outside of FOX with the jihad episode

GOD DAMN YOU MAC!

top kek

you, nice job

I can't think of another comedy that has consistently been so good

but I don't think Dennis would be good in any other roles except playing Dennis

I bet it's because of that episode where Mac and Dennis (and Dee?) black up to play Mutaugh in Lethal Weapon 6.

Brainwashed ultra-progressives can't into the difference between characters and their creators, or anything more complex than a hair dye kit.

I guess in this user's mind, Dick Shawn is directly responsible for the Holocaust for his role in The Producers.

Frank with a gun is top tier.

>The joke isn't just "lol, he's fat"
>Did you really not find the sight of him in a grease stained t-shirt that's too small for him, carrying a garbage bag full of burritos funny?

I wish they had.

So many random hilarious moments out of nowhere.

I think they should play up his denial from now on. Have him lead more and more of an openly gay lifestyle and focus on the difference of how the gang perceives him as increasingly over-the-top gay and the mental gymnastics and ridiculous explanations Mac concocts to convince himself he's a 120% heterosexual alpha.

Germancuck here,
Comedy Central had it on at like 2am as a double feature with Arrested Development and stopped after a couple of weeks.

Needless to say Germany can't into comedy.

his role in Fargo season 1 was funny

IT'S ABOUT HAPPY BOYS! HAPPY BOYS
>I'll call you sometime
NO!

I think they'll go all in on the gay instead

>Rob on his tippy toe
what a fag

Mac is just cringey.

Stuff like that was funny. Stuff like "we couldn't find something for Mac to do so he runs off to a gay club" isn't.

Glenn was on the Mindy Project for awhile

Dennis > Fat Mac > Original Mac = Charlie = Frank = Dee > Thin Nu-Mac

It's always bait on Sup Forums

We know that more than a few russians have seen it don't we?

youtube.com/watch?v=oKoe2B1lZ4c

Frank would be the best character if he actually was Danny playing a character...

youtube.com/watch?v=a6LWj5Uk9nU

He was pretty good when he played "guy who gets shot in the head" in that generic horror movie.

>generic horror movie
you mean Crank? I don't remember him from a horror movie.

Dennis is the best,but that's my opinion.

Charlie

He's the most fun and the most likeable

Irishfag here, I know a few people who like it. It's not very well known though, which is a shame because I think it's a great counter-argument to the "LOL BRITISH COMEDY ALWAZE MORE BETTERER CUZ WERE SMARTER".

God I hate the British.

croat here, most people who've heard about it love it

bong here, what this guy said

Best character

danskjävlar here, it's not on TV anywhere here and pretty much nobody knows of it

so it's very much like my own country, actually

Fun Fact: Glenn Howerton was the second choice to play Star-Lord in GotG two years ago.

That's how close he came to starring in one of the biggest movies of that year, possibly launching him into stardom that would most likely lead to further and bigger roles.

That close.

he said it isn't JUST that, meaning yes, macs transformation to being fat is part of it, but it's more the way they write that into the fact that he (and everyone else) is a giant delusional asshole

When will they learn

They made the right call there desu

Should've been Purple Man on Jessica Jones.

That might have been too perfect, though.

>he joke isn't just "lol, he's fat"
It literally is though.
>Mac is fat so he has to eat all the time
You're not even disagreeing with me.

>Did you really not find the sight of him in a grease stained t-shirt that's too small for him, carrying a garbage bag full of burritos funny?

Irrelevant question. I'm not talking about whether or not Mac was funny, I'm claiming that every joke was "mac is fat so now laugh".

Only people I knew who watched in the UK were my buddies in high school. Only knew of it because of Netflix and putlocker

>tfw sunny is a show about manlets

so you've cancelled it right?

STAWP CHORLEE

I'm English and my mate called me a hipster for watching it

It's miles away from the genius of Chris Morris/Armando Iannauci stuff so that's still true and British comedy is better

Reminder that Dee is Sup Forums-core

can i have a chip