Mine's bigger.

Insults op for incorrect use of you're.
Incorrectly uses your.

you're mom got baited so hard

I am not mom!

>filename
nothin personnel... kid

Top fucking zozzle, my sides

My edc is the Manifold by Kershaw. On the heavy side, but feels good and looks cool.

Microtech DOC Titanium

>you're knife
fuck off, spic

Cold Steel is usually shit, but the Finn series is pretty alright, and decently priced.

Zt 0808

Creed baby. Got a bunch of knives.

EDC

>Knife
Those are penknives you retards

..and home defense

why does it have a hole on the blade?

>sees just above base of blade

nice apple product user, what charger does it require?

on the internet, no one knows I'm a knife.
Nobody

kys

g8 b8 m8 r8 0/8

thats a thumb hole for easy unfolding

>show me you're knife, user

Why can't you spell?

Switch

because it's made and japan and you're supposed to stick your tiny little yellow peter in there

spydercos are shit

>ugly
>absurd shape not ergonomical
>30% edge

Spyderco clipit rescue jr.
I've had it for a very long time

Uh... I didn't expect a reasonable reply. Thanks, based user!

I am knife

>knife

that is a saw

>you're knife
I am not knife.

why are you falling for almost a meme bait?
Are you new here, friendo?

Good luck wittling bro

this is literally how edgy you are

what are you? a fancy housewife or something? you going to stab up professor plum in the dining room with kitchen knife are you?

kek

>show me you are knife user
Sadly I am but a man. Neat engraving though.

that took wayy too much to make

i'll rape your face with a pocket knife
fucking faggot
it's not fucking bait if you don't kill yourself i will you scrawny wee cunt

I am not knife

shut your face or i'll ran that up you
faggot

Speaking properly means being edgy now, huh? How do you 14 year olds end up on Sup Forums anyway

They're quite ergonomic if you have normal sized hands. Have you ever actually held one? The Paramilitary 2 and Valloton are very comfy in hand and sharp enough to shave hairs out of the box. I'll admit that they're a bit too high priced though

You know this post is against global rule #1 and American law, right?
You can be permabanned for that

I win

Nice $700 unitasker user

I'm not really a fan of tacticool stuff.

have you read the rules
your in breach of global rule number sever
enjoy your perma ban

baby

That's a shit knife. Fag.

Holy shit you're dense

Kek. All these fags with fantasy and pocket knives. G'luck using those in a real life situation, pocket knives can easily fuck you up if you don't stab precisley and it closes on your fingers.
I got this one for camping and it works wonders, hammer bottom, whistle, serrated edge, flat backside, comes with the a spark stone and the holder has a metal edge honer (???not an english speaker) . It also gives you the ability to drink piss and taste coke.

i took my opinel to spain, too
unfortunately i dont have a picture though. also mine is a newer version. how old is yours/ how long do you have it for? the "hand shooting crown" indicates it has been around for a while

almost every knife I've ever bought has been able to shave hairs out of the box, so that is meaningless.

The edge angle on spydercos are too shallow. because of this, they are weaker and lose sharpness quicker. You can sharpen it to a more standard edge, but still, its bullshit.

I prefer big blades, 3"+. Size is not a concern for me because chances are if I have any knife clipped in my pocket I'm going to be far less prone to using that pocket for anything else no matter what size the knife is, so I always go bigger.

There is one exception to this rule: spyderco knives.

The reason is that a spyderco knife with a 3.75" blade is going to be ridiculously wide. I like big, but not in terms of width.

And you said it yourself, they are too pricey for what you can get elsewhere. I'd rather have a $30 kershaw cryo II or a crkt than a spyderco.

>gerber
gets me everytim

If remember correctly, I bought it almost 15 years ago.

>G'luck using pocket knife in a real life situation
Like opening boxes, envelopes & various other packaging?
I don't need a defense knife because they'd just take it from me and then I'm even more fucked, and if I were to go camping I'd bring something else then a pocket knife. Not all of us live in the jungle.
And my fixed blade pocket knife won't fold on me.

But I'm not a knife

I carry that same exact model, shes been fantastic constant companion

finally some real knife

Canada fag here

Yup. Made for cutting seatbelts n stuff.

Either you haven't had that very long, or you don't use it much.

how cucked the canada will be when the C16 bill gets announced by the government?

5 years actually
and I use it about once a week.

Kershaw is shit, Crtk is lackluster. I get that some people dislike wide blades but they do make skinnier blades as well. With proper maintenance, spyderco knives are good. I like the handle materials as well. Anyways I buy the more high end ones but I just really like the in-hand feel. Do you have any high priced brands that you enjoy?

Lel. I bought the double bladed one like this. It's just for the lulz though I'd never sport it in public. What'd you pay for that?

Stiletto*

Ayy

Just found out it's illegal to carry a blade longer than 2.5" in the state I just moved to

Lol...liberals

Cant remember, think it was 30 something dollars. I camp out a lot when surfing here in Chile, the beaches I go to sometimes are completley isolated and I feel much safer with it around. Havn't had to use it on ppl but have used it already on 3 animals, 1 was dying and the other two were rabbits we caught and ate.

do you mean britbong state?

pretty rare one you have there, ! have wz.55

How can I show that im a knife, if im not?

Damn you should've gotten it off Amazon. I got mine for like 8 USD. But yeah I understand what you mean about feeling safer with it. It's a comforting feeling. Better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it

this gimmick knife is dumb
useless to home defense
useless at camp
awkward and silly looking
>I win
at being a loser, yes

Massachusetts

post you're face

I make my own. No other smiths here?

Lol... Bear is a gayboi. Get a real knife.

It's my dream to have a shop when I move out of the city bro

I'm jelly

How often do you use it and how you use it.

>you're
stop trolling with your stupidity

Not as gay as you for writing 'gayboi' instead of fag or something that doesnt look like what a 14 year old kawai nigger would write