Finally gained 1 inch of dick in 1 month with stretching, whats your gains? can fuck now

Finally gained 1 inch of dick in 1 month with stretching, whats your gains? can fuck now

Other urls found in this thread:

mattersofsize.com/forum/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck

Why do people with small dicks damage their dick trying to get it bigger, when they should be learning to be better?

I bet it's going to flop around like a wet spaghetti noodle. Good job.

what is this I dont even

If you misure the dick from 3cm deep on your fat... Damn i Have a 20cm dick

Report this post.

Its advertising shill.
Cheap cunt just buy a banner.

Because big dick seem appealing to women. Though multiple studies show size is most important for hookups. Building a relationship is much different.

Awesome because people like me don't have a chance to grt better. We don't get laid often or at all. And I haven't been since splitting with my wife.

You gained length but you lose girth, are you erections softer? Any side effects?

i also can pump now to 18 cm before it was only 14

yeah

iam not selling anything

you are going to have erectile dysfunction

that can blow up your dick

You can't gain 1" in one month. You need probably around 8 months of hard stretching and jelqing. Then you need to solidify your gains. Read up on mattersofsize.com/forum/

Yes he is.

Send me dicks pls
+34 684 63 46 82

>Though multiple studies show size is most important for hookups
But they don't ask about dick size before hooking up most of the time

yeah, he is

Hey, I've seen this before.
Would you stop begging for attention? Maybe loosing weigh would be a great idea? In fact that's a way better idea to attract women than growing 1 inch. And it's not even growing, you are just making it thinner. Nice move op, soon your dick will be long, but also a spaghetti.

erections are harder and dick looks veinier

same pics as other threads

ADVERTISING SHILL!! MODS!!!!

iam a mos member for 10 years now, never stuck to a routine though, but gained now 1 inch thanks to bathmate and stretching all day. ok i lied its been around 6 weeks now

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but stretching doesn't work the way you imagine it does. You get a half inch or maybe a little more from the stretching of the suspensitory ligament, but there's a limit to how much this gets you, and it requires continuous work to keep it stretched. Some people have surgery to cut the ligament which does a similar thing, but to the extreme. The actual shaft of the dick itself does not stretch.

skinny af

>>test

>test

well start fucking rolling and i'll do it
with the extra inch it will make a real mess

triple dubs for my penis to blow up like the second of july

OP WILL DELIVER ! ! !

after my wife left me it's been just hanging there doing sweet fuck all besides scraping my thighs

thrush

Yes that is a good point. But the study used a method of determine this. I forget how.

But it does make since I mean if you're just going to fuck someone and move on you'd want them to be fit,sexy and a dream really.

They just want people to search for their easily identifiable products on stores and buy them.

These constant spam of ads need to stop.

>earer of bad news, but stretching doesn't work the way you imagine it does. You get a half inch or maybe a little more from the stretching of the suspensitory ligament, but there's a limit to how much this gets you, and it requires continuous work to keep it stretched. Some people have surgery to cut the ligament which does a simil

i took those pictures today. the other pics i never reached 18 cm in the pump. pic related under 17 cm before 1 month ago

it will end up like this

I dunno what to tell you, if women are horny they usually wont care too much about the size, and there is a such thing as too big and it becomes a bloody fucking mess

Why do people torture cats and dogs.

Torture humans, dont touch qt innocent animals pls

Still shilling.
I don't care about your progress you've made with your 'product' or who ever is paying you. FUCK OFF.

>fullsizerender
>pressing down with the force of 250 john pauls II's
are you gonna press it down when you gonna be with a girl? oh sorry, you're never gonna be with a girl

>chinese
>people
>asians and arabs
>people
>niggas
>people

by people i mean the glorious white master race
not any of those filthy americans

Yeah Yeah of course. The general idea though is that size would matter more if say she knew how big or small you are.

But what do I know? I haven't had sex since my ex wife left me and I don't know if I'll ever have a partner again.

why does it begin at 3.5cm? also i have no gains, but i have naturally 16,5 cm.

thats how you measure a penis or do you think in all those measure studies they would get wrong measurments if a dude is skinny or or obesed

Americans invented more that any of you British cucks

ITT: Insecure virgins care about penis size. My dick is 15 cm long and 13 thick, still no one EVER said anything, it's even funny looking in many ways, I still hit balls deep and make my girl cry.

TL;DR get over it fucking autist faggots

X doubt

And you expect a girl to be impressed by this while you sit there going "no wait don't leave!! I promise there's another inch if I push the fat back real far!"

>my dick is 7 inches you know
>but user, it's only 4!
yeah no

How could you? You haven't even put your pole in the sleeve yet.

>MFW virgins trying to discredit me

Why not just lose some fucking weight instead of hoping you don't get ED and having to shove a ruler inside yourself to feel better about your dick? Jeez man

im skinny but i can push it 3cm down too (if i would measure like you i would have instead 16,5cm around 19cm). thats not how it works. you dont push it down, thats how it works. if you are fat your dick is more little. you measure the dick you can see. you fcking begin measuring at 5cm and dont even have then 17. that means your dick is around 12cm and not 17cm. stop lying to yourself.

Yes he is.

That's not why they cried kek

you know if she cries she isnt horny enough or she has std's which make sex painful. i have 16,5cm and never made a women cry, only moan.

They cried from regret

Here pic of my girl, OC. I bet you can't prove me wrong. I'll post pussy in a sec.

Ah man, you'll be okay in the end. Focus on just bettering yourself and you'll find someone better eventually.

Ye pics are old, but still goddamn gold ;-) xaxa

why don't you push it a little bit more down? if your bone doesnt crack its still fat. maybe your dick is in reality 20cm and you just don't know.

>xaxa

ti malakas eisai

>changing the filename to make it look like it's from a camera
jesus christ how sad are you, get a life

> risks ED by stretching his dick over months
> pushs shit into his bladder like insane
you ever tried just to loose weight?

said the yank with the straw hat and small dick with his big old motor vehicle to make up for his manhood

"hey you british people made less than us"
yelled the yank from his land afar
"this land here we own is ours and we mades more stuffs"
he carried on

while across a vast ocean

on a small island called england a british man sips his tea and after hearing what sounded like a fat man yelling ckosed his window and went back to enjoying his tea

loving the fact that he is british and not a filthy fat fuck american yanky poop

no loosing weight is not possible , stretching is easier

Good luck find these anywhere else. It's from she was 18. ANyway I'm out you sad insecure betas, try make someone else care ;-) peace

Because humans are a disgusting destructive race who care about nothing but themselves.

Wow this is sad user.. Stop stretching your dick out. Lots of women like uh... petite cock!

i recently read a study that around 16cm is the perfect size for an longterm relationsship and around 17cm for an one-night-stand for women.

they like bigger dicks for one night stands because they don't want to risk injures in a long-term relationsship

lul uk has so many muslims now. probably feels good to know that abdul ali muhammad is fucking all your white girls here

> 27cm dick
kek, you have nothing better to do with your life? also it's shit because you can't stick your whole dick in a pussy which is most statisfying feeling when you orgasm. everything over 20cm is just too much. i would say 17-19cm is the best dick size

what is this from?

4chun the famos haxxor

dude as a brit myself stfu we are no better than amerifats
the country is infested with degeneracy and shitskins up the ass
ffs the name mohammed is the number one child name in uk

seems you have to lose 3.5 cm of fat

>thats how you measure a penis or do you think in all those measure studies they would get wrong measurments if a dude is skinny or or obesed
Only external dick counts. Yes, even in studies. Otherwise, you might as well start measuring from the asshole.

this is a semi after a pump

read the studies they measure from pubic bone to tip, if you are fat they push in until they feal pubic bone

I wanna see all the john bourne films can someone tell me the title of first of the series ?

you know that you reply to the cancer that destroys your country? the muslims only some symptoms of your weak minded leftish folk

from the brain, if you are leonardo da vinci

>that level of butthurt
lol, calm down, you tiny fag.

terminator 2 day of jugment

How long did that take? What's the difference in your erect length without the bathmate?

my tongue is bigger than my cock

That shit scares me. I'll stick with my six inches.

you fucking got me on that bait, 7/10

pumpin in bathmate 18 cm without 15 cm. after pump girth 1 inch thickerpic related

>Because big dick seem appealing to women.
the personality of a person that would stretch their dick for this reason is enough to not land you any pussy my man.

HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELP

you guys are willing to mutilate yourselves just because you're insecure about the size of your dick???

you'd gain more by loosing all that fat that's swallowing your dick up.

yes if there were a pill that makes your dick bigger you sure would take it right

rollo

jesus christ op its already 17 inches long, how much bigger can it get? :O

Some studies are bone-pressed, others are not. Depending on what the studies are going for.

You are not a scientists, however. In real life, your dick size is your effective length. Nothing more. If you bone-press, you're lying to yourself and anyone else you tell that number to.

this guy has a 5 cm dick, its a real problem bro

Notice how all the people using these penis pumps and stretchers are fat insecure losers.

doesn't matter, there isn't, I'm sure you've checked

they listen danzig and shit like that