Well it's been about 5 years since I seen someone almost blow up over Sup Forums, thought I'd whip this puppy out

Well it's been about 5 years since I seen someone almost blow up over Sup Forums, thought I'd whip this puppy out

its a fake op

Shall we find out?

Yes do it

ded

kek that was quick

nothing happens?

DO IT NIGGER

lets check the news next

RIP op dead already

OP won't deliver

DO IT REEEEEEEEEEEEE

do it faggot

Down the toilet and flush

Don't do it please ;~;

show the bottom and prove it's not hollowed out

>Sup Forums
>Chan
>C
explode that shit and die, faggot
>also check 'em

Sup Forums

you want to know what happens to the neighbourhoods toilets if you throw it in your own?

from this day Sup Forums will be known as /Ω/

shit literally happens

include me in screencap
hi mom

show bottom of it faggot

You took that off of one of those "Take a number" complaint signs.

Homo.

blown up

Post timestamp

show me your car collection op

Where the fuck do all you niggas find hand grenades? Do you just pop on down to the local migrant enrichment bazaar and tell Ahmed, "Allahu akbar durka durka one boom ball durka durka?" and he just hands it over for 10 bucks or a flash drive full of naked white women?

Oh look, an inert grenade.

for me its usually allah akhbarx4 and then i get all the bombs i want from the black market

WATCH OUT EVERYONE! Are you going to jam that in your ass like you do with those toy cars?

You gotta go full on belt it out like you're behead a kafir or they just take a modest effort for the allahu akbar?

I hear they make great suppositories, what for I'm not sure. Guess you'll have to try it and find out.

Op is a whore

Nah, look at that guy's hands. He has weak hands, like a woman. He could never fit even a small reproduction classic car up his ass, he lacks the courage of a man.

Spanish dude
Grenade in toilet again

small effort small explosives my friend.
just 9mm and grenades.
if you go big you get the backpacks with spike bombs and ak

Either op ded, or op gay from faking another thred for a few attentions. Either is fine with me.