What does Sup Forums think of yms?

What does Sup Forums think of yms?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6CozBD3GAP0
bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Leech_Life_(move)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good reviewer, but pretentious and doesn't upload frequently enough

would yiff with

This is what i think of this pleb faggot

Considering how much effort he puts into making his videos well spoken and edited will I forgive him for that also I dont see much wrong with being "pretentious" as long as they are not just being contrarian

he's just too fucking annoying to watch

His Cool Cat and cyberbully reviews were great, but everything else is pretty much shite

Good enough for me to check his videos every once in a while, not good enough for me to subscribe

the only good thing he has done is the walking dead yms

rest is garbage

they're the only thing that's popular of his and he resents that

>I thought this movie was really good
>6 out of 10

Every. Time.

he's a furry

I legitimately can't respect him after he advocated bestiality

I really fucking hate when he gets nitpicky with shit. No fucking critic worth shit does that.

I like some of his reviews and would pound his fuccboi boipuss, even if his boyfriend is way out of either of our leagues. I think he needs to be less obsessive with his editing, which is highly derivative of Mike's editing from RLM but not really in a bad way.

He really just needs somebody to balance out his autism better and he could be a decent e-celeb.

Literal dogfucking degenerate piece of shit that paid moot to shill his videos here. He also cried on stream about how being molested by his own brother and father turned him gay and gave him all the problems he has even though he didn't tell them to stop until he was NINETEEN.

>decent e-celeb

This is where Sup Forums is at now?

It's where the world is at, Grandpa. Get with the times or fuck off this mortal coil.

Uhh... wow.

My only question is how do you make sure the cumshot is the right warmth? It has to be around body-temp or it won't feel right.

Source?

You microwave the horsejizz and pray it doesn't scald your shitpipe.

His voice is horrible to listen to, he should get someone else to do it. Also he thinks there's nothing wrong with sucking a dogs dick.

I watched the documentary about gay guys at a poz party giving eachother AIDS and it still wasn't as gay as this faggot is.

He talks about film in the most boring way possible.
Oh this point is bad. As is this one and this one. Like a fucking robot.

A 6 out of 10 is a good score

When he tears something apart its good, when he praises something its not nearly as entertaining or educational.

He's a much better cynical critic than a reviewer.

Also lol he's a furry what a fucking loser.

>A 60% is a good score

Maybe at the Community College you couldn't get accepted to, not in the real world.

sexy, talented, a corporate contender...

With the exception of his walking dead reviews he mostly just nitpicking and doesn't ever make any interesting points or observations.

So, where's the source that he's gay and he's a furry and not just playing a joke with people?

>I am wholeheartedly against imprisoning those who have had non-abusive sexual relations with animals. To say that there is no such thing is incredibly ignorant and illogical. Objective reasoning matters more to me than emotional gut responses. I do not believe in putting innocent people in jail just because "Eww, gross.".

What did he mean by this?

Sometimes he's nitpicky as fuck almost on the border of being autistic

not when you go on praising the film for the most part.

>on the border of being autistic

I think he has crossed that border my friend.

Can all YMS shilling please be replaced with Mark Husbandoing? It's funnier and less boring.

>Nitpicky film critic
>"This minor inconcistency didn't make sense, 3/10! BTW, my favorite films are Holy Mountain and Synecdoche NY, which are completely nonsensical."
>Long hair
>Furry
>Canadian
>Supports bestiality
>Supports pedophilia
>Typical RLM fan

I'd fuck him. I'll bet he's into lots of weird shit, so he'd probably tolerate all my sadomasochistic tendencies.

The source is him you newfaggot. He also got into big shit for going on his subreddit and defending fucking dogs.

I wish he would just review shit movies with the great editing. Instead he needs to be pretentious. Seriously fuck this Synecdoche New York analysis what is this a fucking masters thesis or some shit.

Nigger do you not see all the pictures ITT?

>shitty long hair
>probably listens to metal
nah man

He wants to fuck the bunny.

A literal furry faggot. Fully supports BLM and every single other liberal piece of faggotry that gets force-fed to impressionable children.

He's pretty much a joke.

You couldn't be any more wrong, he wants to suck the Fox.

Yeah, I know

Also, everytime he says he thought a film was good, he proceeds to rip on every miniscule flaw, but doesn't even say why he likes the film. It's like he criticizes anything, but is too afraid to open up how great a movie has made him feel

Not only does he listen to metal, he makes his own shitty metal with lyrics written by The Amazing Atheist.

youtube.com/watch?v=6CozBD3GAP0

>Fully supports BLM
What is fucking wrong with you people, have you even watched any of his videos?

goddamn it I wasn't prepared to cringe that hard today

ded channel

I can't even make it a minute in. This is fucking hilarious in a bad way.

i absolutely despise him, that's why i've watched all of his reviews like an obsessed teenage girl.

this, hence why so many butthurt people can't stop posting about him.

>that black sheet background

hahahahahahaha holy fuck

>implying 60% is a bad score
You're not seriously equating the American school system with a tool for movie critique are you

No understanding of aesthetics, art or film. Has no experience with film and it shows. Basically Confused Matthew if he knew how to edit videos.

Better than Stuckman, at least YMS has a criteria.

Pretentious furry that defends fucking dogs

>60%
>6/10
>One point above average

How is that good? And fuck off with bringing America into it you yurocuck slime, take America's dick out of your mouth for five minutes and try for once to not slurp their cum in a thread you're posting in.

Metalfag here. That ain't metal music. It's some kind of mild, generic rock.

He says it's metal so it's metal. Even if it's a bad imitation of metal it still counts as metal if that was the attempted genre.

even if that is horrible music he'll get some props for playing four instruments, singing, producing and all that shit

How does it have to do with percentages

Do I really have to teach you basic math too?

Sup Forums hates him. I think he's really good when he's doing YMS stuff and not bitching at his followers for not paying him to do shit all most of the year. And apparently he's a furry, but I know nothing about that.

Nope. I can play four instruments badly and make a terrible song too, doesn't mean people should applaud my doing so.

if you would, i would applaud you anyway my friend

From his band's facebook page. Only the OP who posted the link said it was metal.

>$3,188 a month for his YMS
>has a second patreon, $419 a month for his gaming channel
>his main excuse for not uploading frequently is that his videos take time and that they're a lot of work
>uploads on his gaming channel weekly

wew lad

Then you're the problem. You also think kids should get participation trophies too I bet. Giving a person undeserved praise is what has created a generation of faggots like this furry degenerate.

Oh boy. Somebody's mad. I don't know if you knew this but rating systems mean different things to different people. People can enjoy an above average film, and call it good. A 6/10 is just above average yes, but to say that it can't be good at the same time is kinda stupid don't you think?

Also I'm American you triggered jackass.

Spoony 2: Furfag Boogaloo

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Leech_Life_(move)

it's quite obvious, knowing that he's never watched any old movies, that he's just some guy that fell ass backwards into popularity while not having a genuine interest in film. he nitpicks and makes bad jokes about shitty movies and that attracted enough tards to make him somewhat famous and now he can just bank on playing games which requires zero effort.

A 6/10 is not good, it's above average. No one gives a fuck where you are from you mongoloid. The only person triggered is you for being called out on how stupid what you are saying is. I'm guessing you're a furfaggot that donates to this furfaggot and gay yiffs with him at furry conventions.

A 6/10 is a 2:1 at University so that's good enough for me

No one cares about his rating system. No matter what he calls it he's wrong. Lets talk more about his degeneracy and awful music because it's funny.

Just ignore him, either he's trolling or a retard, either way you argue with a degenerate

Jesus calm down man. I actually have only ever seen YMS's review of Cool Cat, I came into this thread out of curiosity to see if I should watch anymore of his content. If you really have a problem with 6/10 being called "good", then maybe you should just increase your vocabulary so simple words like "good" or "bad" don't become your be all end all for cinema.

I don't like anyone who doesn't like The Guest, especially when they don't realize that it's supposed to be humorous.

>People pay this whatever he is thousands of dollars a month to not do anything

Literally worse than Spoony.

Watched his review. He wants to sub to the dancing tigers. All three of 'em.

Does he actually think his music is metal?

I've heard him call it that but the youtube page says different .

Good videos, but doesn't post nearly enough.
I guess he's putting content out there in other forms but still.
Him as person, what he likes to fuck, his political views and any other personal information is none of my business, if he's a furfag, that's his deal, if i can like black petite girls with clean smooth feet he can like teens in fur suits, i find it funny that Sup Forums users of all people are kink shaming him.

>kink shaming
literally gb2 tumblr

Is this why RLM refused to collaborate with him?

I actually like his non inflated scores

Adam is proof that sitting around watching films all day doesn't teach you shit about making film or critiquing film.

What is it a percentage of

b8

>lyrics by TheAmazingAtheist

Honestly doesnt sound bad, the video is cringey af tho

Doesn't give movies IGN tier reviews so people call him out for being too harsh.

>IGN tier reviews
>gives numeric scores to movies.

When did they do that?

They didn't publicize not responding to an email.

He's a dirty fucking furry and I don't like him

ok jim

I unironically agree with him on this shit
>its ok to force breed them, kill them en mass and enslave them, but touching their dick or puss is a step too far
It is kind of stupid, you have to admit.