Is any one else into girls being sawed in half...

Is any one else into girls being sawed in half, or divided into pieces but still alive and able to function (like in magic tricks)?

no dude, no one is

>you creepy fuck

I have so many questions

It's the same as your waifu.
It's not real. And it never will be.

Into it, like, sexualy?

go on. . .

Yes, I should have said "turned on by"

is this a thing?

>inb4 watchlist

post more lets find out

I take the lower part thx

Is that Amber Lamps???

It could be.

Pretty sure you're making this shit up as a new fetish. Reminds me of tile guy

pretty much this

>[x] fetish unlocked

you sir are well onto your way to becoming one fucked up serial killer
get a high score
make a signature
become the mad magician of manhattan
dont have to be from manhattan just make sure the shit works in the title

Holy shit yes this has been my biggest fetish since i was like 3. It stared when i used to watch magic shows on tv and thought the assistants were sexy and shit the way they danced and were so submissive.

I think that's how I started this as a fetish too

>be 12 yr old me
>sexy girls on tv, keep watching
>they take turns getting to boxes and being sliced up or having swords stabbed through them
>wires in my brain get crossed
>hot girls = good
>hot girls in pieces/impaled (but still alive, not into gore thank God) = better.

ow we know she was on her way to a job as a magicians assistant. Hence the beating taken place didn't phase her.

Any translation?

If she's alive that may be the hottest thing ever.

it's a series by a guy on deviant art it's called a way to depart search the img. name

Help Sup Forums, I feel like I have a fetish, but it's not there yet. I can't find it. It's like someone still has to invent it. Maybe the technical requirements just aren't developed yet. What shall I do? How can I find my fetish, when I don't know, if it will even exist in my lifetime yet?
How can we even ask about the meaning of life when we can't be sure, it will be there some day and we maybe won't live to see it?
What do?

Ah.
Amber Lamps. I miss her.

I think she likes it.

I'd love to play with her feet while shes like that.