Ask a extremely smart drunk finnish guy anything

Ask a extremely smart drunk finnish guy anything

Other urls found in this thread:

mensa.fi/)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

demonstrate that you are smart, drunk, and Finnish in one sentence.

Hows summer in finland? Temperature and weather wise

Its hard to demonstrate ones intelligence without a clear question : ). Nevertheless i enjoy debates and i have won several debate competitions.
Its around +10 to +30 degrees celsius. Last summers was very rainy : /

Also

Kuusi palaa, muttei yhtään kuusta pala. Kuusi ei voi palaa mutta kuuset voivat.

Name some good finish beers

Karjala (12 down so far)
Karhu (means bear)
Sandels
Koff

Get off the Internet Hendrik.

Plz

What do you do for a living?

nOI ON kaikki paskaa paitsi sandels

im a entrepreneur working in a consulting field
tryy

not intellegent
i can tell
i myself am quite the intellect
and on meth

Have you verified your intelligence in some way?

Yes, i notice some typos :/ it must be because im not native english speaker

Yes.
When i was a child, there was this official test by mensa(mensa.fi/) who gave intelligent students opportunity to skip classes. I scored so i got out from first grade to forth grade.
Later in adulthood i have taken mensas test and scored 177. Its more than 99% of worlds population : )

Define smartness.

If you're as smart as you claim you are, how have you not even mastered a simple language like English?

swimming power

This is an excellent question! I think people are gifted different ways, and one of those ways is language and speech. For these 2 i'm not so gifted and i have suffered for it (i have lost some international deals for my english)

When if asked to define smartness we need to first draw some guidelines for this topic. First of all, i'm not saying if one is "book smart" that it makes one smart. I truly think that true intelligence is a ability to learn thinks that are hard for the individual.
For example me, i have no gifts for language, still i consider my english to be understandable by anyone. I dont know everything, but i have learned everything i have needed to be successful in societys standard.
Also, my mothers language being one of the hardest languages in the world, it does not help to learn other languages. I speak 4 languages.

Did you study in a university?

Yes!
I have a degree in design, though my current company does not support my studies.

I love to draw and make music, and i learned lot from my studies.

You're not gifted in languages, yet you speak 4 languages? That's kind of contradictory, not only with the fact that you claim to speak 4 languages, but also with the fact that you say intelligence is the ability to learn new things.

In which uni? Not that important but as an economy fag in Aalto I'd like to know.

I claim that intelligence is not the amount of information that you obtain, its more like the amount of information you understand.

I speak finnish, english, swedish and germany.

Muotoiluakatemia in Kuopio. Industrial design.

So now the definition of intelligence changed from it being the "ability to learn things that are hard the for individual" to "the amount of information you understand".

Those are two very different things. By your earlier standards, English should be easy to you since obviously, English is hard for you.

In my case, i can understandably express myself in other languages than my native language. Im not gifted in language but i have learned it quite well. This makes my ability learn and understand other languages (tho not perfect) quite good.
I still consider the definition of intelligence the ability to understand things.

Tell me something you have understood about the world. Something I may find interesting, maybe?

>smart finnish guy
>a(n) extremely

Use your brain to learn fucking English.

There is no objective reality.

I agree.

How about, what do you hope for in life? Do you work towards it in any way?

I only wish to be happy. I dont know how to do it but i wish time and experience gives me tools to be happy : ) nothing else matters really

Are you an artificial intelligence?

maby

Best Opeth album?

Why aren't you sleeping?

alcohol man
Deliverance

More of a Still Life man myself but I dig your style dude.

COmes on to b Clainsn aw drunk
TJink DIck is msarter thne 1 LORD GARGLE BALLS
fuck u op u autistic Spastic i hope your mother gets incinerated in a combustion fire
"ive won debates"

Yes

Good night Sup Forums

As someone who is also drunk, I have discovered that, as I approach 40 years old, most things that people deem to be important in fact aren't very important, and most things aren't worth arguing. I have learned a bit about what really matters in life (hint it's not religion or politics or what race you are or what country you're from, though it's ok to be a bit proud of your country) and I feel like spending time with family and friends, basically forming personal relationships, is the key to happiness. Drinking a bit, good food, baseball, etc. etc., the simple things in life. I've studied history for most of my life, but now I'm beginning to lose interest in what happened long ago. That stuff can't edify you in any way. Science also, while handy (computers, phones, etc) is also unable to ultimately tell you who you are. I guess I've reached a spot where I'm pretty content and I've stopped asking why, or lost the youthful urge to question everything, and now I just kinda go from moment to moment, accepting it and not trying to always change it. I think there are stages to life and this might be the final, or at least penultimate stage. Do you feel this way sometimes?