/bb/ Big Brother 18

Previous thread: No links to live feeds, they all get taken down and it's like $6 or some shit anyway. Have your parents buy them for, you plebs.

HoH (Head of Household): Paulie
Roadkill: Tiff
Veto: Corey

HoH Nominations: Tiffany and Natalie
Roadkill Nomination: Day

CANNOT BE NOMINATED THIS WEEK: The Tank, Waffle Cone, Reddit (Michelle)

we made threads a few seconds apart. I linked mine to here

Of course after 30 minutes of waiting for a new thread that happens, haha. Anyways sure, thank you for linking, though that Gorilla in your OP is reminding me I'm anxious for Tiff

If they don't get rid of the road kill after tonight's eviction we're looking at no feeds tomorrow because they'll have the battle back shit plus the road kill

What are Frank and Corey talking about right now?

Frank was talking to Paulie. He was telling paulie who leaves today is his decision and that everyone will vote the way he says

Sorry, Frank and Paulie*

what's gonna be the "game-changing element"

fuck you Patola

>cheatriots fan
FUCKEN DROPPED

imagine her holding your dick and balls like that

>reddit without makeup

she fucking puts on fake eyebrows, eyelashes, hair, and face for the live show days

>mad someone else ate some watermlon
fuck you pig

>mad someone else ate some watermlon
KEK what happened

/tiff/

Z "Lycopene? What is it"
Reddit "It's an anti-oxidant. Anti-oxidants help with binding.. loose.. negative H.. which is.. negative hydrogen.. Basically if you have too many negative H's, I'm trying to think of the word I want to say, it's like I don't know what is it. It's just things that are really bad for your body. Negative H's are really bad for your body, so that anti-oxidants bind with oxygen and it oxidizes it to make it a more stable form."

>literally no ass
Gross

she's going around looking for the half of watermelon she didn't shovel down her throat yesterday. she even looked in the trash for it

""""""""""nutritionist""""""""""

>unironically "studying" for a college "degree" in nutrition
not even once

Plus Dayvonne pls go and stay go

i'm a girl and i've been pretending to be a guy here since season 16 because i don't want to get bullied or treated in a special way
sorry guys and other girls -_-

Autism

There was a person on Reddit last year claiming to be the girlfriend of the Devin poster "My boyfriend started the Devin meme"

Yeah I'm sure that autist has a gf

not a nice thing to say even though it's kinda true -_-

>Z saying bridge isn't good because she won 2 comps

reminder Z cried after both of those comps because she is terrible and knows it

>tfw when never had a nocturnal emission because I always be jackin it

my first orgasm was a wet dream. what a strange way to see cum for the first time

Last couple of times I've had an orgasm in my sleep I didn't actually emit anything.

same lol -_-

then how do you know it happened

because you feel it you nerd

what if it was just a dream

That's a big breakfast

honestly half expecting reddit to lick the raw egg off the spatula while she waits for the rest to cook

UPDATE:
talking to the camera "breakfast of champions, half the plate should be vegetables, no carbs in this, to be healthy substitute cheese for vegan cheese. When I get nervous I treat myself to a big breakfast" continues to talk about how great this breakfast is with her mouth full in a weird fake, condescending voice
"I'm still trying to figure out where my watermelon is because I may have to crack open another one"
LITERALLY OBSESSED WITH FOOD

jesus christ it's like she's in on the meme

>I'm still trying to figure out where my watermelon is because I may have to crack open another one

Did she really say this lmao

yes

I want her to stop chewing with her mouth open

>half the plate should be vegetables
>no carbs in this
SHE KNOWS NOTHING

i think that is probably the worst part

Mich interrogating Nat where her watermelon is

This could get MESSY!

reddit after talking about the carbs she ate yesterday: "those pb cookies though.. might throw a few away today.. really hope no one thinks shes america's sweetheart cause I will vomit in my mouth and literally self evict... won't know what life is if that happens"
Please do both at once.
Tells nat her watermelon is missing, starts to investigate its whereabouts.

yeah it drives me crazy irl and since they're mic'd up I can hear that nasty shit

holy shit paulies reasoning for why frank doesnt want day in the jury LOL hes a fucking moron

what'd he say? last night he said to Corey he thinks its because Frank plans on bringing a girl to final 2 with him

right, that. its absurd. day will influence the jury and he is telling corey and james if they take z or nicole to the end day will sway the jury to the girls side and paulie decided that means frank wants to take a girl to the end at the same time suggesting its bros before hoes. as soon as his girls get wind of that he is fucking done. he better hope he just keeps wining HoH

tumblr loves Da'vonne so much and acts as if shes the greatest player in history, meanwhile in reality she has never won a single comp and constantly makes herself a target for no reason

er corey and paulie

well he is retarded. Day being in the jury house would also make it not fun, even Nicole said that

also frank is just saying anything to get him to vote out day. frank has no legit final 2 with anyone right now

>not showmancing her
what are the men even doing

nobody has a legit final 2 right now

>Thu 3:56 AM BBT Michelle talking to feeders.Will cheer when Bridgette is out

oh pls, FUCK HER

you should watch it. she talked to the camera for like half an hour

Natalie saying she got cyber bullied for her flat chest ;-;

"Flat like cardboard" people would say

>spent 59 days playing big brother
>won zero comps

top kek she's such shit

What does tumblr say about Frank?

imagine how cute she must have been.. 4ft 11, delicious flat chest

she was hanging out on the wrong internet. she would he huge here

reddit tells her "at least you don't have fat girl tits, they aren't even boobs they are just fat"
hmmmm

what did James mean by this?

Agreed

Fucking lol.

is she dipping apples in cream cheese?

Cake frosting

its much worse

she looked real manly in high school someone posted a picture

She looks really manly now desu

thats a flat chest? also why did she say she can get any guy if she also says she gets bullied for a flat chest

presumably that is post op as you can see she is already cheering for the new york jets

cute af

>tfw nothing is happening yet

nat is about to wax her hairy pits

>jest cheerleader
THEY CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

QUASIMODO IS IN THE HOUSE?!?!

>tfw all the crazy last minute flipping will occur when the fish are on and I have to wait until 9pm to see who stays

i'll comfort you during the downtime babe

thanks spencer

and there is a legit chance the feeds wont come back till after redemption island TOMORROW

You'll have to wait until 940

its been a couple days since you posted jiz face

And there's a chance they do road kill after redemption island

don't remind me

she's a monster

tiff pls stay we need beauty in the house

naw, RK and teams will be done. it will be solo from here out

Is that edited??

jeffish

>Thu 11:21 AM BBT NOTE FOR FEEDERS: Feeds will be down until Friday at 9pm PST.

FUUUUCKKKKK

nope

>Michelle during pre-season interview: I plan to eat the competition away this summer

What did she mean by this?

just fuck my life up

They can't do this to us. I have no life.

YOUR WELCOME!