Also s/fur thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bfQPnzQhgK4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Sup, dude.

sah brah?

Hai (You)

>did I do good coach?

Nothing much at all, just this valentine. I see everyone happy and celebrating together with their partner so it got me a little depressed. But I'll get over it pretty quickly. You?

Anyone got that webm of the dragon pole dancing. Much love if you do.

You did amazing

Hey there! Why so sad?

Basic stuff, valentine... I got no one to celebrate it with, but I'll get over it.

i feel it
>no furry qt babe will ever exist for you to snuggle

>no blaziken to enjoy hot, spicy chicken with
feelsbadman

Nevermind, caught your answer soon after you posted.

Don't let it get you down. Totally overrated. I'm fortunate enough to be in a relationship right now and my SO and I decided not to even bother meeting up tonight. Everything is crowded AF.

Got any hobbies or anything? Make it a you-day. Or just exercise.

I wouldn't mind even if it was a normal babe at all

you're right on that as well
i'd prefer an ammy to snuggle over a normal babe though

What would you have her draw?

Are you just alone right now, or do you have trouble meeting girls in general?

a big mansion for us to live together in

The thing is that I've tried so MANY times to find someone and over almost a year and a half I still found nothing. I can't find a normal girl and even if I do they just show no interest at all or are taken. Only thing left are those hoes but I won't even bother talking to them.

Would love to see more rodents

whoops

three times misquoted ugh

I wouldn't necessarily say that. Perhaps the "hoes" have connections to some girls who aren't hoebags that are looking for a decent person. Stick around and you never know. Try to find a way into the social group and you may be surprised.

uhhh it's somehow mixed. I was in a relationship but from then to this day I can't fukin find a girl what so ever and I don't even know why..

pfff, I don't see anyone celebrating, since everyone knows that valentines is a fake, empty holiday made to sell candy

I used to think the same thing. I'm sure I'm not the first person to tell you this, but it's not really like that.

It's just a vicious cycle that you got to break out of.

I know the feeling though, it's like you are totally invisible to females, and when you try to talk to them, you just creep them out.

why do you care so much about the attention of others, especially females? ignore dating, get your priorities in life straightened out. go to the gym, eat healthy, play vidya. get that shit in order, then worry about dumb shit like dating

Probably because you were in a relationship long enough that you never really experienced the whole dating thing.

Hmmm seems interesting. I'll try that, but I won't have high hopes, because "birds of a feather flock together". But saying it honestly I'll definitely try that.

That's more or less what I was about to suggest. Once you have all your ducks in a row, the game switches to easy-mode.

ESPECIALLY if you're physically fit, and know how to dress and groom well.

hi everyone

>Only thing left are those hoes but I won't even bother talking to them.
no offense my friend but that is honestly something a virgin that hasn't even tried would say, and it's objectively wrong

What the fuck is that thing even supposed to be. A fur-covered dog / wolf or a shark.

I mean... it can't exactly hurt can right? Worst case you have a new FWB or just a friend... or a 1 night stand. Just be protected if she's a whore, a sick penis isn't a happy penis.

I'm not really sure TBH

yes, both

Are you me?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

Off by one

Not him, but I can only get men, never women.

I'm doing all that. Working out, eating healthy, playing videogames from time to time, studying for college, and that shit. But I think I'm now at the age where I should actually get a real girl and not some stupid bitch again.

No, but that's so cute!

Also gosh that's an amazing butt

>real girl
as opposed to a fake girl?

I'd pass on the ho-bags.

I think your best bet networking-wise is to make friends with guys who are already in relationships. Couples hang out with other couples... and it's OK to be the one single dude hanging out at the bar with a bunch of couples. Women who already have an SO love playing match-maker.

are you fit? are you happy with your life without dating? you shouldn't go into the dating scene with a "man i wanna get a girlfriend im so fucking lonely" attitude, that's just un-needed baggage. make sure you're happy without a girl before getting one.

Moaaaarrrrrrrrrr!

Looks like a hybrid between a canine and a shark.

>all of these single furs
do you guys even into the dating world?

This is what about 70% of girls look like in my town + provocative clothing and a cocky attitude (especially when around friends). Would you really go talk to that girl? What I mean to say by seeing how she acts and dresses in public I can come to a conclusion what would happen.

Well, that's pretty good if you're bi.

Not so cool if you're straight. That was me when I first started to really get in shape. I thought as soon as I looked good girls would just come running... only dudes did.

With women, it doesn't matter how you look, you still either have to work up the balls to approach them, or get somebody to hook you up.

No :DDD I don't mean it like that

I'm bisexual, but it's not good, since I like both. It's frustrating.
It's probably because gay/bi guys aren't christian, while straight girls are christian. Fuck living in the USA.

Seems logical. I'll try it.

It's crazy how many people tell you this, and you think it's just some throw-away platitude. that is until you actually do it and it works!

It's one of those things that you have to see from the other side to understand how true it is.

who needs gf anyway, it's so gay

I am somewhat happy. I mean I'm not sad and I'm not like "OH what a gorgeous fucking day!! I bet it will be absolutely amazing!" I'm just in normal terms of being happy and sad.

Dude, no.. come on. really?

I'm not gay, but I'm "ethnic looking" like the kind of guy one of those racist conservative types could mistake arab/mexican/jewish/whatever they're prejudiced against. Only trouble I really ran into was the girls fathers.

If a girl's into you, she'll look past anything.

I could use a gf rip solo dolo on v day feels bad man.

If there's ever a place with entertainment like this...

>charlies in the trees
youtu.be/bfQPnzQhgK4

No, the women here seriously are looking only for marriage. Even on Tinder or OKCupid, the profiles literally mention marriage.

nope.jpg

hahaha you're killing me!

A furry D'va? And I thought I've seen everything.

I'll talk to you user. I'm lonely too.

I will join you as well.

How come you're lonely? Can I do something to fix that?

Find him a gf :D

Some drama with a friend of mine, and all my other friends are busy with their significant others.
I think just talking about whatever to keep myself distracted for the moment would help a lot.

ayyy thanks!

I'm sure you'll get over it quickly. So let's try it then. Do you have some hobbies? If yes what are they about and are you doing them with other people?

I usually play vidya quite a bit. Almost exclusively single player stuff though since barely any of my friends are into them.

I like to golf, and do anal.

OP,

I got another suggestion for you.

What are your hobbies like? Are you involved with any group activities? I recommend trying something like dance lessons, CrossFit, or martial arts.

First off, it will get you in shape, so.. BONUS!

Second, little social circles form around those activities. People involved with those activities usually go out for beers afterwards. It's a good way to expand your social circle to people you wouldn't normally be involved with.

Your life tends stagnate if you stick with the same people all the time. Above mentioned things are a good way to break out of that fast.

Pick up league