Amsterdam vs. Vienna. Which one would Sup Forums pick? I have potential job prospects in both...

Amsterdam vs. Vienna. Which one would Sup Forums pick? I have potential job prospects in both, just looking for opinions on both places.

Go for the one that pays you more

DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT PICK AMSTERDAM

I've been to Vienna and people speak very little english there if any, the city is gorgeous af tho.

Vienna obviously

Do you prefer marrocan cock or turkish cock?

Amsterdam. Not because of weed, but because of better lifestyle overall.
>laid back, check
>friendlier, much friendlier, check
You won't get tired of Amsterdam. I promise you that.

For one visit, Vienna. For multiple, go Amsterdam

Vienna
but Amsterdam is closer to here and im lazy

Vienna because Austrians are as good are culturally eastern.

Go for the one with more pay. Both are good cities Tbh. If money isn't a concern choose Vienna then

vienna is top tier

seconded

I'd pick vienna tbdesu
Cleaner, more comfy, has culture and it's A E S T H E T I C

if you like to smoke dat dank kush, amsterdam
if you like to smoke dat dank kush by aren't a fuckwad and can get it illegaly, not amsterdam

if you wanna fuck hookers a lot, amsterdam
if you wanna fuck hookers a lot but are fine with a smaller selection and getting them online or with a bit of travel, not amsterdam

otherwise whichever pays a lot more, if they are similar, vienna is cheaper

I've always been fascinated by Austria so I'd go there

Why?

Perhaps I should rephrase my question and ask, which is the better country? Netherlands seems to be waking up from the cuckery as Geert basically has 30% of the vote. I don't know much about Austria though.

Amsterdam is a tourist trap.

Vienna is a city of culture, class and nobility.

kek Amsterdam has a lot more history than Vienna. Why do people forget Amsterdam is literally the biggest open air museum in the world? Aside from le weed and le red light district memes, it's a beautiful city with some of the best museums, architecture and history around.

Although I would pick Vienna because the inhabitants of Amsterdam suck ass. The expat community is cancer too, they all think Amsterdam is some fag paradise

>amsterdam history

Vienna has cultre and history, Amsterdam has hookers and weed. Choose wisely

>Morroco vs Turkey
i kill myself desu

>all this people unironically shilling for Vienna ITT

LOL
Its a cuckfest with an absolutely abhorrent number of immigrants living there
I dont know why you expect it to be any different from any other European capital city

Also the biggest shitposter in /deutsch/ currently resides there

I dare you come to my basement!

Amsterdam is comfier

Enormous historic city center almost entirely original from the 16/17th century.

Most buildings you'll see in Vienna are much newer, mostly from Austria-Hungary times.