Wwyd, violence and necrophillia edition

Wwyd, violence and necrophillia edition

wwyd? and rate

Suicide bomb

face?

here you go

also here

Take on a date, be super charming, get her back to my place, blindfold her, then tie her down. I would then get a rope and tie a noose, before hanging her slowly so she choked rather than letting her neck snap. I would lick her pussy as she struggled for air, then as soon as she stops struggling I would cut her down, then brutally fuck her lifeless body. after I am done, I would cut off her head, taking it as a trophy and sex toy

I would squish her.

Like make her strip naked, put her in a large reinforced glass tube, and have a gigantic version of one of those hydraulic presses come down slowly as she screams and begs to be let out.

But the only way shes getting out of it is being squished through the few drain holes at the bottom of the tube.

The press comes down, she crouches as far as she can, then it starts to fold her and dislocate some joints, you can still hear her muffled screams as it starts crushing her bones, the screams soon change to the sound of her blood as well as bits of flesh, organs, and meat, being squeezed out the holes in the bottom.

Once all her fluids are pressed out the bottom of the tube opens and the pancake, that was moments ago a beautiful girl drops out the bottom.

Do what you want, I just want to be able to keep the head when you are done.

These two together

I just love the thought of this going from cute senior year pictures to her cut up into a pile of pieces each of which gets raped in some way.

lil sis.

(girl on right)
Would kidnap her first, cut off all her limbs so she is just a nugget, Rape her every day for a month until she realises how dependant she is on me, then, while kissing her, stab her in the heart, let her bleed out while I look into her eyes, then fuck her senseless one last time. Finally, I would decapitate her and keep her head as a trophy/fuck toy.

not interested any more?

got more of her? this could be a fun one.

Kik?

More if someone replies, willing to make it a team effort

few pics from sm.
sry no.

she's cute, seems like her dying slowly would be satisfying.
cut in half at waist with a chainsaw, then stick my dick up into her guts and fill her with cum while she bleeds out. after she is gone, I would take the head as a trophy/fuck toy (yup, this is a reoccurring theme)

She was cut in half in the last thread right?

That was pretty hot. How do you think she'd react if you ran these fantasies by her?

unanesthetized vivisection

she likes pain and rape fantasies, not sure about the whole murdering thing though.
you got anything you would want to do to her?

First I would flirt with her and charm her. Then I would show her a couple simple card tricks and impress her so she thinks I'm a magician. I'd befriend her over a few weeks and eventually tell her I plan on doing a big trick for the school talent show coming up and ask if she'll be my assistant in a new trick I'm working on. She agrees and I convince her she has to wear a very revealing outfit for it.

You know her???

Girlfriend? sister? other?

any showing off her body?

Would it fit in a small box?

best site ever!
send ur pics on facebook ;)

her being cut in half was kind of hot, you should ask just how much she would be willing to do/take. Maybe ask about trying a magic trick on her. See if she would prefer to be sawed into pieces or impaled by swords.

More pics of her?

Wow, this is definitely one for the collection, she looks nice, I don't want this one to suffer, so for her I would break her neck, twisting it so her head was facing entirely backwards. I would then anal fuck her corpse, making out with her lifeless lips as I doggy styled her. after I had had my fun like that, I would, as always, decapitate and keep as a trophy/fuck toy

You betas really are pathetic. You must be real sad losers who've been rejected to have this much hate towards women. You really are weak men. Pitiful.

for her I think the best method isnt to ask, its to be doing something fucked up that she is into to begin with, then take it a few steps too far.

looks like she's blowing her freinds and family a kiss good bye before being lead off to her execution.

any body will if you have a hacksaw

be disgusting

Get her tied up good and tight, then get a large knife or saw, machete, something aggressive looking just to see how she takes it. After some fucking, oral, or stimulation when she's good and wet, start dragging it lightly across her waist like you're going to cut her in half and see how she reacts.

She lives for dick, she might as well die by it too

this pic makes me always hard.
wwyd?

how bout bout her legs?

You can chop her appart and take a picture of them separate if that helps. (just half both halves laying next to each other in the pic!

probably wont go down well, ngl

I was hoping to see her being tossed into a wood chipper or something of the sorts.

only leg pic i have.

one way to find out!

Id kidnapp her and then the typical rape but no hurtcore whatsoever id be so gentile during the rape session with her...like if she was a lil girl and i have to be super careful with her, then id tie her up and cut off her arms and legs with an antique medical surgical amputation saw and cook them in the oven with butter for a creamy taste and proced to eat them with chardonnay wine.

in b4

wow this was amazing !

I love you

I would cut off one of her arms, take all the flesh off of it, cook some, then feed it to her as I use the humerus to fuck her pussy. I would then slice her pussy open, allowing me to get a good view of my cock entering her pussy as she screams in agony. I would finally stab her multiple times in the belly until she finally died.
Then this bitch is getting her head taken and kept as a trophy/fuck toy. (Wow, I have quite the collection by now)

Wwyd to this fat slut? Want to see her get her throat rekt and puke on a bbc?

I would playfully bet her that she can't fit in a smallish metal box with a bunch of slits in the sides. She would take her shoes off and curl up barley fitting in it. I'd tell her to see if she can get completely in it, head and all. She'd try to and succeed, but barley. I would tell her to say there while I see if I can get the lid on. I manage to, and lock it in place with her trapped inside.

Headtaking guy here
I know I am pretty fucked in the head, but one thing I can't stand is whaling

I want to destroy something beautiful too once in a while.

she might be a better candidate for my magic show since more pics of the last volunteer never showed up.

You win

too soon.

her trophy head

Aw, thanks, though normally after I make people love me I behead them, I will make an exception here because guy heads aren't so nice

Open another box that's filled with swords. I start sliding them through the slits in the box one by one. She freaks out when the first one enters but has just enough room to dodge it and fit around it. She realized I wanted it to fit past her, she giggles and says that was close. I insert another that she dosen't even have to move to avoid. The next one slides past her touching the top of her head. She says "okay okay, that's enough, i barley have room in here to start with, please let me out" I ignore her and pick up another sword, this one goes in and the sharp edge puts a nice cut in her thigh. She freaks out and starts screaming about how she wants out, I just keep inserting swords, at this point she's thrashing around inside the box.

more pics?

Anyone else wanna play with her?

how about once shes tied up and helpless you just put a nice slide in the side of her belly and start pulling her intestines and maybe a couple organs out of it.

Once you have a good length of intestine rip it open and fuck the end of it. (hopefully its a good section with out any shit in it) blow your load in it and make her suck all the cum and partial digested food out of it. Maybe feel her a couple cheese burgers and see how many times they can do the loop of through her.

I have few more, cant find pics from summer where she was in bikini sadly

think you could convince her to be your assistant in the "sawing in half" magic trick?

very nice, how about we make this a group effort though? While you play with her guts, I wanna take away her arms, she was tied up anyway, why risk her breaking free? I'd take her legs, but leave some of her thighs, because I like them, and after that, I would start raping her asshole, can't complain that it hurts now, she has worse pain to think about

The next sword stabs deep into her leg, I can't get it all the way through the box as it's hit her bone. She's still freaking out and putting up a fight, she tries to top the next sword by pushing back on it but it pierces through her hand and makes a gash on her right side.

I'm running out of room on the sides of the box so I start jamming through the middle. The first couple hit low and pierce her abdomen and out her back. She's calming down, or more so going into shock form the blood loss. The nest few go through her upper torso piercing both her lungs. And the final one goes through her neck. She's still clinging to life inside the box, held in place by the swords piercing her twitching and gurgling. I unlock the top and remove it to get a good look at her, then start removing the swords.

Plz keep the pics coming!

One of last pics, will post more if find summer pics.
I love incest threads, i get rock hard thinking of fucking my sis. Its my dream.
wow i love it, go on!

for some reason though I like seeing the legs together. Like how she was cut in half before instead of bloody stumps.

Thinks she would stay alive long completely in half like that? Although we'd miss out on the fun o her being able to feel you destroying her ass hole.

so would she volunteer for you magic trick or no?

wwyd

Sure, we can cut her in half, but it doesn't stop me, I would put my dick in her pussy instead and watch it pop out the top, making sure she could see that her lower body was across the room from her being raped sadistically

wwyd??

Someday i will fuck her, already planing it.
well i guess yeah.

face?

I hope you find them so I can keep the story going.

I remove the swords and she shrieks in pain, she's more of a fighter than I thought and still clinging to life. I pull the rest out and she gasps for air, causing the holes in her chest to bubble and spray blood. She's loosing it as a much quicker rate so I have to act fast now. I pick her up by the throat with both hands and lift her out of the box. She gasps for air again then looks me in the eyes and just asks "why". I don't answer, because frankly I don't have a good reason. She was just the unlucky girl dumb enough to get in the box. I lay her bleeding body out on the bed, she tries to climb off but is much to weak at this point. Now I can start some real fun.

Necrocucking is the bomb dot com

Glad I'm not the only one with a necrocuck fetish

wwyd?

think she would give up and accept her fate? Does she still have arms, I want her to use her hands as she gives what will most likely be her last ever blow job.

got more pics?

You should totally ask her to then. Like it's not you fantasy to have her tied up in a skimpy outfit with a saw dragging across her waist.

would you be able to control yourself enough to not really cut through her though?

Wwyd