I was just smoking a blunt and it got me thinking

I was just smoking a blunt and it got me thinking

How can it be that a nation with such a high intelligence, elected this dense motherfucker as the president of the US; debatably the most powerful man in the world.

TL;DR - How did a man this dumb become president

He's smart and you are the dumb one.

the average American IQ is about 100...that means a good deal of our 300+ million citizens are fucking idiots.

then, we have suffrage for evryone over 18 without a felony.

so, mentally ill and legitimately retarded peoples' votes count just the same as a genius'. Imagine your average middle aged blue collar factory worker...they probably have a high school diploma and the extent of their political research is most likely chain drinking beer while watching Fox and those edgy right wing chain emails his buddy at the plant sends him so of course he'll vote for Trump

then there's the electoral college which Trump won despite Clinton winning the popular vote.

>clinton won the popular vote
no, nobody won the popular vote. more elligible voters didnt vote than voted for hillary.

apparently, you're not the smartest people, you pothead. hope your shit-nation is breaking itself apart with the help of this clown.

>BAD PEOPLE ARE VERY HAPPY
lmao

Holy shit, this is just as pathetic an excuse as the retards who keep saying "hurrr Sup Forums elected Trump."

Nigger, 62 million people are not "legitimately retarded", you just lost. You need to face that someday or remain a little deluded fuckboi.

>b-b-but muh popular vote

Still with this? kek

>mocking trump for using twitter
fdr mastered the use of radio, Kennedy mastered television, trump mastered twitter. you just dont get it because youre not smart enough.

yea, but how did he win a primary of 17 mostly-qualified candidates?

Because it started out as a joke that went on for too long. He got exposure to the less educated and won. With Hillary, tech stocks would have sorted through the roof and caused an investment boom.

Money establishment party corrupt government politics on both sides the list effectively goes on that in a group of internet trolls that wanted to fuck with people from other countries with a flurry of disinformation campaigns going on

so? even if only 1 voter cast a ballot, whoever they vote for wins the popular vote.

a vote not cast has no input.

if the remaining 40-45% of eligible voters had voted, the majority would have most likely would havee voted for Clinton

look it the other way around: all you dumb fuckers were so much into your left liberal shit that you cant see trump is addressing real problems here.

SHILL BEGONE

Liberal or Progressive make up your mind idiot

Do you not know how elections work? Do you want a step-by-step?

Or are you implying that someone else should have rigged the primaries against him like Hillary did with Bernie by colluding with the DNC and CNN to make sure he lost and she was the candidate?

um, that's not how it works.

a lot of people took a look at the two main candidates and the two main protest candidates and simply chose not to vote. abstaining is still voting, the fact that "no candidate" really won the popular vote speaks to how out of touch the candidates really are.

Go to Independent sources check the facts not the facts of matter and not alternative facts for that matter

not voting is voting. especially this last election.

>mastered twitter

yeah right. with everybody losing count on tweets that are downright idiotic, he needs to take back, impulsive shit he posts, embarrassing phrasing and typos.
way to "master a media". and his entrance speech! oh, such a gold moment!

This is the correct answer. He told his base exactly what they wanted to hear, and they mobilized after he got them riled up about "muh factory jobs" and Mexicans. I saw this coming from a mile away, despite all of the media huff about "HE CAN'T WIN". No matter what happens though, we are witnessing history being made. Probably the decline of global U.S. hegemony.

he probably won the election because of twitter.

Have you ever BEEN to Walmart?

He's being mocked for his terrible grammar. Trump also seems to have a very limited vocabulary. He's an idiot, there's really no denying that.

no. I dont hate small businesses.

he has terrible grammar because there is a word limit on twitter.

I have it's a shitshow run by idiots and the grunts are barely holding on and so is the Weekend Warriors actually doing all the work doing overtime I'm being paid enough to do overtime because if they don't they lose their job they can't organize a union because the government suppresses all unions

1. I didnt lose anything. I'm not a Dem or Clinton supporter

2. I've never supported the electoral college. I'm not most libs that just started caring about it because they lost. The electoral college should have been done away with by the 1950s.

3. it was just an over-generlization. No 62 million people arent legit retards, and in fact, i bet as many low iq idiots voted for Clinton.

I'm talking about those Forrest Gump sweet zone type that just believe whatever their tv tells them. The are just inherently more susceptible to Trump's persona and pandering

>nation with such a high intelligence
a nation with a high intelligence wont do that

He got exposure because it's Donald fucking Trump and it was the liberal media GIVING him the exposure the entire time, shit-for-brains. Your entire argument is pathetic like every other liberal's because you just can't fathom that your thinking is what's wrong and everybody else gives a shit about real issues that matter. Head to head, his platform connected with people while hers didn't. I know, mind-blowing, right? There are actually normal people that disagree with whatever whacky thing is a huge deal to you this week.

>With hillary [insert a bunch of gobble-dee gook that i just pulled out my ass because i'm still with her]

kek

The popular vote, counting all eligible voters who DID actually vote, was less than a full percentage point difference. There's no logical way for you to say "the majority would have..." because, again, they didn't vote. The only logical hypothesis is that it would have been split down the middle just like the actual popular vote. But yeah, keep your head up your ass or whatever if you want.

he won the election because of Sup Forums

It's because our ignorance has always tried to shut up harm all the intelligent people so they have to stay silent and then eventually when we say we had enough oh did you see the protest

>forrest gump sweet zone type that believe whatever their tv tells them
you mean like the girl that gets a's in my organic chem class who also thinks the clintons kill their political dissidents and sell child sex slaves?

Trump aint dumb. His persuasion skills are probably the best in the world. Hes very clever at that. Probably a shit president tho.

You are an idiot if you think a BILLIONAIRE is stupid.

i don't think it's fair to compare trump shitposting on twitter to fdr

Because the right question has been refused so many time by money

he inherited his money and has many failed businesses

Nothing I said was alternative fact. How stupid are you exactly? Donna Brazille still doesn't have a job at CNN today precisely because she colluded with Hillary to make Bernie lose. Wacherman Schultz had to "resign" as DNC head for the same thing. Democrats were rioting at their own rallies just last year. Are you trying to whitewash history and act like that didn't happen?

Fucking pathetic honestly.

Half of the people in the US are below the bell curve distribution for intelligence. Half are above.

This means 150 million people in this country are dumb as shit.

Its a lot easier to rile up a dumb person with fear and xenophobia than it is to establish a reasonable and logical reason why you should vote.

uh huh... yea twitter obviously forces him to use words like 'bigly'

they both used new communication technology to best their political opponents. you might not like twitter or trump, but it's a lesson to be learned.

...no. abstaining is literally not voting. You're like those guys that say atheism is a religion.

if you abstain from eating, you have not eaten. You must be thinking of that Rush song that says if you choose not to decide you still have made a choice.

but thats not how elections work. I agree that candidates are not in touch with the average american, but only submitted votes aare considered. you cant just say well ~45% didnt vote so the both lose

>Being talked down to by a degenerate

He inherited 1 million and made 4-10 billion. He persuaded 60 mill people to vote for a man that literally said grab em by the pussy he won states like florida, ohio, wisconsin and Michigan that nobody expected him to win.

You are the dense one if you think hes dumb. Hea supremely intelligent. And i didnt vote for drumpf either. I voted hillary

>inherently more suceptible to pandering

You mean like when hillary paid millions of her campaign donations to have Jay-Z, beyonce, and katy perry throw a huge concert where tickets were free? A free concert, despite their lyrics being full of the very same "hate speech" and "sexist, misogynistic" bullshit she claimed to be fighting against?

Get real, kid.

stay butthurt, libtard loser
your daily tears are delicious

>nation with such a high intelligence
think we found the problem with your logic right there

we arent talking about eating or some shitty nerd band. choosing not to vote is voting, it's one less vote than a candidate would have earned. the rest of what you said is irrelevant, because nobody won the majority or plurality of support of the people.

we're not going to agree, its a difference of perspective i guess.

fucking idiot

>bb b b b b b bb b b bbbb b b bbbb b but hillaryyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!

look who he ran against

>he's supremely intelligent
he's a good salesman.

First off let me start by saying that the system's been broken for a while but now because this mango dildo got elected, people are just starting to make noise about it.

The main reason he lost is because the democrats picked one of the weakest candidates as their nominee. Some of the most reliable polls had Hillary losing to trump by just a few percentage points before the primaries. She's tried to win the presidency 3 fucking times already and she's always failed. Hillary is a terrible campaigner. She doesn't do well in red states and she doesn't understand the importance of winning swing states.

All of the experts with great hindsight saw this coming, even Sanders warned the people that if Hillary was the Democrats' nominee, we were going to end up with Trump as our president.

Don't act surprised because a lot of people did try to warn you but you didn't listen.

Where was all this noise during the primaries eh? Only now AFTER Trump already won do you decide to riot and shit. Fucking idiots.

>I was just smoking a blunt and it got me thinking
woah brooo

Plenty of smart people believe objectively stupid things. Ben Carson, Trump's pick for Secretary of HUD is a brilliant surgeon but believes the Pyramids were built by a biblical figure to store grain.

agree wholeheartedly with this man

You smoke too much weed. That man wants to safe american people from crazy commies and stypid sjw cucks and you are complaining, get a grip.

Nigger, you just made a very general and unsubstantiated claim that he pandered to people and that's how he won the vote. The way to refute your bullshit statement was to show how hillary actually pandered her ass off and still lost, so your argument doesn't hold water.

Do you not know what critical thinking skills are, or do you just not have them?

>2017
>still thinks school grades are a valid indicator of intelligence

i knew several straight a students. they had good memories and could regurgitate it on command, but talk to them about something not on the curriculum and they go brain dead.

willfully ignorant people are terrible

organic chemistry involves some critical thinking, not just regurgitating memorized facts.

>Nation with high intelligence
What?!??! Are you serious. Do you know what place we are in for education? That statement you just made showed how stupid Americans are. How you gonna put your foot in your mouth and fall on your own sword at the same time?

Best I've seen in my life. I'm a body language expert and im 45, so I'v seen my fair share of presidents. Trump is an absolute genius at what he does. He gets human psychology. Auhoritarian nationalism will always win votes over. Fact is we humans are irrational and emotional creatures and trump gets that. His slogans were great and his attacks were pinpoint.

I think he'll be a shit president but anyone who thinks he is stupid is automatically the stupid one. People dont realise how much emphasis there is on politicians to look good. Physically and emotionally. Trump plays the nationalist card REALLY well.

>How did a man this dumb become president

LISTEN TO THE WAILING OF THE BUTTHURT JEWS

He is not dumb. Just not educated in anything but business, ignorant, and given to conspiracy theories. He has actually given National Inquirer and Breightbart News as sources to show what he thinks is right. That just comes from ignorance. He is a cable news freak, doesn't read hardly anything. He lies frequently and thinks no-one will notice. Putin is dancing a jig right now. Out of curiosity, does anyone really think Flynn collaborated with the Russians without Trumps go ahead.

He's not saying it does, but i can understand what he's saying. The only problem is, we need to live in a world as it is; not as we want it to be. In the end you americans were left with two both equally wrong choices. One proven corrupt and a total untrustworhthy cunt, and the other a douchebag that had no political career before, and also likely corrupt. But somehow i stay optimistic and think the fact he might be narcistic, also might prove to be a drive for him to show america how good he wants to rule the country.

This. America is fucking dumb.

see here's another guy who trusted the polls and media before to tell him Hillary was a shoo-in, and then, when Trump won, trusted them afterwards as well to tell him who voted for whom despite knowing they were unreliable.

A much larger group of people who fall outside your "fucking idiot sheeple" group voted for Trump, and then didn't tell their friends because they feared being social outcasts, and rightly so.

Voters from the silent majority won it for Trump, and they aren't all backwoods unemployed inbred people. Wake up! Stop pretending it's all one entity that Trump can move this way and that with his will and realize that 60 million people made a conscious decision to vote for the man.

according to barbara corcoran he sold some multimillion dollar complex to some chinese businessmen without them even looking at it. everyone who knows him personally said he would win the election, and be a pretty bad president..

this

Was given 1 million and inherited a lot more in realestate.

Did you vote?

I get that perspective and even though I agree with not voting as a right and form of protest, it just doesnt apply when determining the election.

nobody sits down and says well shit...lowest voter turn out in decades, guess nobody "wins."

no. we just tally up actual ballots that were cast.

is=\=ought

They're stupid because they believed the lies about Hillary.
And now, finally, the dominoes are beginning to fall in this ill-gotten administration.

according to south park, 1/4 of the population is retarded. 62 million is about 1/4 of the voting population.

because the nation is not intelligent. Have you ever met anyone with an IQ of 98 (the avg IQ in the US)?

Idk whether he will be a good president or not. I think his business acumen is good. But his salesmanship is at levels with Obama. Obama was a master orator and so is trump.

Trump knows how to win people over. Hes won all his life. He gets himan psychology and salesmanship. Hillary was utter dogshit in terms of salesmanship.

>How can it be that a nation with such a high intelligence,

You assumed.

stupidity and xenophobia have no correlation whatsoever. Ever been to a country club? A whole bunch of rich bitches that don't want to associate with anyone else. This is the left's biggest logical fallacy, that the "there are too many people here already" argument can be dismissed because only stupid people think that

Trump isn't dumb OP he has billions of dollars
and knows how to keep it

>Obama was a master orator and so is trump.
>and so is Trump
You need to be able to speak above a middle school level to be considered a master orator.

Nailed it.

right, youre talking from the point of who actually becomes the president/winner. I'm talking from the point of actually winning majority support of the people, which nobody won.

just different ways to look at it, though it annoys me that people imply that because hillary won more votes than trump that the majority of people supported her.

>taking your scientific knowledge on brains from a children's cartoon unironically

user meant that Trump gives master oral to putin

lol trump is so dumb XD roll up another blunt bruh

>I was just smoking a blunt and it got me thinking

And there is your problem.

They very likely used real statistics. That's the joke.

he's a very skilled communicator, he speaks at a level nearly everyone can understand.

They say kids always speak the truth.
As a kid (6 years old) i once asked the teacher how many people we habe in our country. She answered 17m, and i replied: no, we full.

Therefor i'm not stupide, i am truth. And dubs

>

If Trump isn't stupid then why's so much his shit being misspelled lately?

That's just not true. Trump wouldn't even have had a chance against Obama. He's probably the best campaigner in US History.

Trump won because he went against one of the weakest candidates in history period.

>tfw you realize the average US voter simply isn't that smart

>he speaks at a level nearly everyone can understand.
Well I can agree with you on that.

uh, what? you were a dumb kid, son... don't suppose you went through the American school system, didya?

he doesnt have time to spell correctly like some nerdy school science little bitch. the people are sick and tired of people spelling correctly.

On phone.

I laughed when the media mocked Trump for speaking like a 10 yr old.

He does it deliberately.

Because it works.

Explains Obama, twice.

Literally never had a real job in his life.

I hear ya there. I just want to say "nigger" a bunch of times anymore.

Obama nearly lost to romney though. There wasnt THAT much in it

>they very likely use real statistics

>can't name one of them

Sure they do. Kind of like I can look back on a football game from Sunday and say "Welp, my team lost because clearly all the fans of the other team are fucking retards. Also the capacity of the Giant's stadium is about 1/100th of the population or something."

I'm sure it's all very scientific.