Please tell me how I can get a beautiful russian girlfriend. Do I need to learn the language?

Please tell me how I can get a beautiful russian girlfriend. Do I need to learn the language?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lWuW5cXKkQM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The thumbnail looks like there's a giant blackman behind her

>go to spb
>don't be aspie
>???
>profit

Just speak English or any Western language in public area and wait them to come.

Just give her money

I don't want a whore gf who's only interested in money, I want cute gf that reads books and studies at the university

You have chosen wrong country

> studies at the university
everyone do it novadays even if they don't really need it
> that reads books
i don't think that you are interesting enough person to attract girls like this

I don't understand, why on earth wouldn't you want to give a goddess like her money? She could be completely devoid of all emotion, only interested in what little money I have till she leaves me and moves on but I would thank the lord everyday for the fleeting but unforgettable moments I'd have spent with her.

Dont you have ur own swedish cuties over there?

>i don't think that you are interesting enough person to attract girls like this
what do you base that on Igor, you don't know me
swedish grills are boring

She isn't beautiful.

This is a truly beautiful Russian girl.

That would be me

very cute girl indeed. who is she?
there are no girls on int, also asians aren't beautiful. stop lying in my thread

> I want cute gf that reads books and studies at the university

> swedish grills are boring

what are you trying to say Pepe, I don't like your look

Do Russian girls enjoy eccentric hobbies like fishing and archery?

t.semi-sperg

yes, fishing your wallet

posts like this make me wish we had invented a more reliable sentient species than ourselves

>who is she?
Just a random girl from vk.com whom I find attractive.

I'm exaggerating. By the way, all nice girls I know have average or lower than average look. So you must choose - pretty or honest.

i'd choose a pretty and honest Ukrainian girl please

>Do I need to learn the language?
Yes, and you absolutely need to watch Зeлёный cлoник (Little Green Elephant) the movie. It has such a huge impact on modern Russian culture that you simply can't understand what Russians talk about if you didn't watch this piece of art.

Will download even though it looks like just gore. Do you have any other suggestions on good russian movies? I like Tarkovsky a lot but I haven't seen anything else from russia

Girls fishing is somewhat common in rural areas, there are some insane girl fishermen i've seen. Archery is more of a central asian thing, probably in Kazakhstan/Mongolia it's more common.

honest, I am unironically ok with avg looking grills
nais to know desu

I wrote It's not about gold digging, the fact that you are a Swede just give you some "points" that you lack because you are an autist or beta or ugly or whatever you are. And makes first interaction more easy, because you are interesting for people as a foreigner.

>I like Tarkovsky a lot
I don't think many russian seen his films. We generally think he's boring and overrated. Younger people don't even know who he is I believe.
Good russian movies require a native russian's mentality. I've heard about cases when foreigners laughed in the theatres while watching our drama films.

white tiger?

Averagr on ukraine

she is ugly. Even our pitfighter girls looks better.

youtu.be/lWuW5cXKkQM

she's hot but not pretty. girl in op is pretty but not hot

hot as in attractive body, and pretty as in better featured face/ more feminine features right?

da

Do we even make something other than military films?

some are quite nice desu

On a serious note, Little Green Elephant had become so popular on Russian imageboards and then in other parts of Internet and generated so many memes that I regularly see these memes IRL. But it's probably not a kind of movie a typical girl would like.

This thread needs more Russian beauties.

How 2 get kazakh gf?

I doubt she's Kazakh.

nope, all you need is money.

Ukrainian girls can be beautiful too.

I laughed while watching Sheptiko's Wings, during some really sad parts.

I think it has to do with Westerners naturally laughing at uncomfortable (cringe) situations, not that we don't understand something bad has occurred.

Russian girls are weird, when it comes to interacting with them they feel closest to latinas as in they like to talk about everything and are curious about most things.

But it might just be golddigging.

They just didn't seen any life. Most of Russians never been abroad.

>Sheptiko's Wings
Where do you foreigners keep finding those obscure russian films that nobody watches?

They literally give you a complementary one upon arrival

So what did you get?

Mine is part Kurdish part Russian if that's what you're asking, but I never went.

>having the money
>not travelling
why

>Implying I have money
I just told you, I have a gf

>thread on getting a russian gf
>still no clue how to actually get one

another useless thread on a useless board

>be an alplha
>have money
It works in 100% countries on 100% of girls.

Collect enough cereal box tops to mail in.

Explain.

Some cereal companies give you a prize if you collect enough cereal box tops and mail it in.

thats a tad too thin imo

I'm an Aussie in Ukraine, been here for a few months. Girls here are smoking hot and all are looking for an opportunity to leave this place. Language is a big problem, most people can't speak English. Also 90 percent of girls have a kid or two by aged 20.

have you picked up any grills? why the fuck are you in ukraine of all places?

are there no girls on Sup Forums?

Visited St Petersburg in 2015 and I confirm the girls are intimidatingly attractive. Was in Iceland a short time later and the Nordic girls don't come close.

Didn't really get the chance to chat any up. Planning another trip with the mates. I got the impression that they can be aloof compared to Western girls.

I should add that Russian men are typically rather ugly so don't worry too much about the competition if you're reasonably attractive.

Why dont russians use facebook?

That is what I found odd about Russia. It seems any info I find on here shows that their women are beautiful but the men are butt ugly.

They use VKontakte

Its not particularly odd. All of the decent male specimens were killed off in the various wars of the 20th century.

Sounds a bit silly but considering the scale of male population loss in 20th century Russia I don't think its implausible.