Is he, dare I say it, back?

Is he, dare I say it, back?

Yeah back on the cocks

Lol

Is he, dare I say it...TRASH?

Back in the top 20 qbs

he's not back, but he's definitely a bottom.

>I really really like winning

What did he mean by this?

>implying he was ever off the cocks

He had a god tier day but unfortunately GB doesn't like to play defense

In the top 32 for sure.

Falcons defense didn't take a tip from the Cowboys and Giants defense. The way to beat him is to keep him in the pocket.

>back
>played against the 30th ranked pass defense
>had less than 250 yards passing

>he thinks yards are more important than TDs
Nice meme

*bare

Back? He never left. My Pack is a top tier team, and there's nothing you jelly fags can do about it.

>Continues to ignore the fact he played against the 30th ranked pass defense

Correct. And he did his job well. GB's defense did not though. That last drive was hilariously bad.

>Continues to ignore the fact that everyone in the entire packer organization is hurt.

> desperately coming up with excuses for a shitty team and a dead quarterback

Discount Double Check, bitches

So their defense is great then? After all, this entire loss is all on Rodgers right?

>8th in points allowed
>8th ranked pass defense
>1st ranked run defense
>4th in yards allowed

Hurr durr hurr it was the defense fault

So you're saying its all on Rodgers correct?

>needs a FG to win
>fails

It's not like he lost because of time. He couldn't convert on 4th down.

I'm willing to bet the percentage of teams that drive down the field in less than 40 seconds to win the game is not very high. They call it the 2 minute drill, not the 30 second drill for a reason.

I never realized how fast he is until today.

>Season stats
Someone is reaching

rodgers looked hungover today

He's pretty good this year but no Brady/Carr/Prescott/Ryan top tier for sure.

he never left
the core of his problems was a lack of faith in his receivers, especially to get open. The receivers they have have been inconsistent all season. One statistic that popped up is when he throws the ball under 2 seconds he breaks a 90 qb passer rating every game, but he would fall back into his rookie habit of holding onto the ball too long bringing his average rating down. Now he has gotten more faith, sets his feet, and drills them.
His performance today is particularly impressive considering geronimo and davis have never started before. A typical criticism for qbs is that they should be able to make the receivers work, not be dependent on them for his stats. Glad to see the offense is starting to get a better groove together. He is getting his rhythm back, nelson is breaking coverage, the receivers are building chemistry, and mcarthy is starting to run some different formations. Not even mad tbqh, good game today