Why is Sup Forums so against taking in syrian refugees? I mean as long as they're good-looking whats the problem?

Why is Sup Forums so against taking in syrian refugees? I mean as long as they're good-looking whats the problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=imPY8WLjkoU
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/falsk-bild-smutskastar-ensamkommande
youtube.com/watch?v=r1OHfcDXOMw
youtube.com/watch?v=LOfn-8OKVL0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_passport#Countries_that_do_not_accept_Israeli_passports
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

because they bring problems. Not just syrian refugees, mind you. All refugees are bad, especially the “refugees” coming from safe countries.

>as long as they're good-looking whats the problem?
They aren't, don't worry.

>because not all the ones getting let in are qt3.14 like pic related

No???? Really????

because there is one good lookin female in 10000 of them

What? Why would you miss the opportunity to get these qtees into your country?

lol I'd really like to see your picture right now, you grotesque jabba the hutt looking bullfrogged necked fuck. Even your mother has to look away.

look at this one. Rrrrrrr... hubba hubba...

so if he sought asylum in your country you wouldn't take him?

1488, faggot. That's why.

Fuck those shit skins.

germanfag
i know what i am talking about

Wow - She would have been destroyed for this is she did this in the USA. Fucking German nigger lover.

Ask a Syrian in Europe anything.

look at these wildcats.. rrrroarrr... gettin hard now.

have a look at this hawth piece of ass

Syrian girls are some of the hottest on the planet

why dont you want this handsome man in your country?

totally, miss universe material right here

yes, so hot.. omg imagine this one showing us her earlobes.

Rania is outshined by the syrian beauty queens

I would be happy to give a warm safe loving home to some cute young Syrian orphan girls.

Why is Syria letting go off all these hot women? Western nations queing up to snag these cuties.

you guys know that 95% of the refugees are male right?

Because we shouldn't be spending taxpayer money taking care of non-taxpayers. I'm not even 'Murican, I'm from Canada. Spend that money on education or healthcare.

pedo nigger

2/3 are women and children lmao

imagine having this sexy beast in your bed...

i think allowing pedos to adopt child refugees is actually a good solution to two problems

just no google it

Anti islam sites don't count as 'evidence'

good idea and later we can deport both to syria

>children
Yes, here are some children who sought refuge in Sweden. One of them is the fastest 14 yo in sweden. Can you guess which one it is?

>Why is Sup Forums so against taking in syrian refugees?

No refugees. They should stay in Syria and wait for the Jew-backed mercenaries to slaughter them all.

Your mom took me in OP and I want to return the favour.

i am a fucking germanfag i can see them on the street there are no fucking chicks! only 20-30 year old guys begging for smokes

here is a 12 yo refugee who is winning in sweden. gold medalist

He's totally 14 years old, don't be an ass just because he's faster than you.

Learn to lose, faggot.

look at this poor 16 yo child. So afraid and alone in Sweden.

Most pics posted here are Iraqis and Afghanistan

Real Syrian women are hot as shit

This guy is 14 and these women are hot? Seems like I landed in the Twilight Zone.

>are Iraqis
First of all, that is not true. Secondly, Iraqi and Syrian is same shit different wrapping.

That's because you're all retarded.

>Iraqi and Syrian is same shit
Maybe if you don't know what's happening with Syria you shouldn't be commenting on it.

in context to what I am answering your comment makes no sense.

poor refugee child in sweden, all alone.

care to explain?
They both beg for money and commit crime

I'm going to surprise you and admit that I should have read what you were replying to more closely.

Look at this friendly man, why u not want him in your country?

youtube.com/watch?v=imPY8WLjkoU

It's hard to believe someone so adorable is hiding a bomb under her beanie.

I'm not surprised you can't read properly.

Syrian?

muslims aren't refugees, they cause refugees

Actually in another thread some Swedefag claimed this dude was invited to return back ceremonially because he had won previously when he was 14, not that he was claiming to be 14 now.

Majority... not none at all, fag

this is her future

I have to kind of agree on both sides. It sucks because I have friends who are the children of war refugees from non-middle eastern countries and they're looking upon so differently.

Who are we to say eh

actually, when I revisited the story maybe the english tabloid got it wrong.

However, it would not surprise me if it was actually a real story. Here is the Swedish PM visiting children.

Nice try Podesta niiice try but NO

found the Trump supporter

The dateless wonders of Sup Forums commenting on people's looks? This outta be good.

>Wow - She would have been destroyed for this is she did this in the USA

Wow, an American with actual objective self-awareness who realizes American's blind cheeto-fingered crumb-spewing patriotism is mocked by the rest of the world.

>Fucking German nigger lover.

Never mind, proceed on your mobility scooter to the gun store.

As good as your spelling.

OK, so I did some research. He does in fact claim to be 14 in the picture. Why they claim the picture is fake, is because the other children in the picture can be younger and not classmates of him.

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/skane/falsk-bild-smutskastar-ensamkommande

This. Like trump going on about how he won't accept illegal immigrants from Australia, they're refugees, majority of them are good people being held in a prison.

this is a fucking country based on immigrants fleeing problems dumbass

I thought we progressed as a society to socially accept people who identify as 14. Ageism is a thing of past.

Please learn the difference between immigration and colonization before you go spewing diarrhea from your keyboard.

If yu knew that someone in my family was going to kill alot of innocent people, but yu didnt know who exactly it was, it could even be me and then i knocked on your door and said
"Hey, please man you have to let me in, theres someone in my family who is killing people and they might kill me"

Would you let me in?

why do you assume we're all from the united states of shit

fuck no, go away. Go fight your murderous family.

And that is why we dont want refugees.

Thats due the burka shitlord, that narnia would look even uglier wearing one

Deal with your own problems, faggot.

My heart cant take more of this bullshit, whos rhis little angel so i can give her assylum for free???

youtube.com/watch?v=r1OHfcDXOMw rreee

I am in love with the girl in OP's pic.

MODS

One problem I find that seems fairly exclusive to Muslim refugees in the US is that while they are overwhelmingly nice, law-abiding, productive members of society, their children, born and raised here as Muslims, supply most of our country's genocidal ISIS recruits. Not a large percentage of them go this route, so maybe it's not enough to worry about, but large percentage of our ISIS defectors are children of refugees (Somali-American Minnesotans, to be more precise...Michigan's second gen Muslims are relatively chill). It's like the Islamic belief system can be mainstreamed to be acceptable, but it doesn't take much to go from believing the mainstream okay version, to following more traditional Muslim beliefs that espouse killing or making rapeslaves of heretic nonbelievers.

I'm not sure the problem is big enough to warrant barring Syrian refugees that follow Koranic beliefs, since a few dozen murderous psychopaths is honestly a drop in the bucket in this country, but it's a concern to consider.

>.Michigan's second gen Muslims are relatively chill
youtube.com/watch?v=LOfn-8OKVL0

I bet he gets alot of girls

your mom at least

ironically that could be said for any american, they can potentially be the next mass school/mall shooter. therefore by that logic no american should be allowed to visit other countries.

I'm all for welcoming refugees so long as they are female. It's good to diversify the breeding stock. Keep the males out or castrate or gas them or something.

>no american should be allowed to visit other countries.
There is a difference between visiting another country and asking a country to take care of you, feed you, clothe you, give you a place to live etc etcetc

just thought I'd mention it.

A female could say the same about male refugees, in reference to breeding stock.

soon enough... don't get ahead of yourself there. when americans start fleeing the country for similar reasons it will be exactly the same. basically you are just ignorant and stupid.

we don't care about what already domesticated females want

>when americans start fleeing the country for similar reasons
That's not the case though. They aren't fleeing their country. And you didn't even say they were, you just said the same could be said for them not being allowed to visit another country.

Visit - when you go to a country, fend for yourself and then go back home.

You might want to look up the term ignorant, you fucking retard.

It's a hypothetical situation that works both ways. Also the muslim ban that Trump tried to implement essential tried to prevent travel which is only a prelude to what he will do with refugees.
You're just a typical alt-right retard who refuses to believe he is wrong and literally mentally handicapped.

There is already many travel bans around the world. The US is as free to implement travel bans as the rest of the world. The muslim world has many travel bans in place.

Why is it you think a country can not decide for themselves who they want to have entering their country? Is it only the US who has to let the whole world enter, or do all countries of the world have to do this?

Also, you clearly didn't understand a fucking word I wrote to you previously.

>There is already many travel bans around the world

need sauce. also no doubt those countries are isolationist and looked down on for their actions. just because someone jumps off a cliff, everyone else should do the same? shut up already idiot.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli_passport#Countries_that_do_not_accept_Israeli_passports

One example. Incidentally also lists some countries from Trump's list. Enjoy.

Like I said, enjoy becoming a country like the ones you listed. Okay buddy. go back to your alt-right Sup Forums pals, we should ban your kind from Sup Forums.

>refugees

>enjoy becoming a country like the ones you listed
by not getting their population?

What a waste of quads btw. K, have fun retard.

except an overwhelming amount of the "refugees" are males at fighting age

>tfw no cute sandnigger imouto