Can Sup Forums tell me why I got these bumps on my dick? I've had them for awhile. Any way to fix it?

Can Sup Forums tell me why I got these bumps on my dick? I've had them for awhile. Any way to fix it?

Other urls found in this thread:

wiki2.org/en/Fordyce_spots
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably just hairsacks. Skin is very thin there soo they show

I have them aswell... had them for years, looks like small pimples to me. I eat healthy.

It's cosmetic, I have them too. Never thought much of them or got anything negative from girls.

fordyce spots

common as a motherfucker, like 1 in 3 guys have them or some shit.

you'll have them forever

dont even care about them.
if you really care, you can get steroids or cream, but no one gives a fuck.

you shave, you get razor bumps. stop shaving.

Nah. I've never shaved and I have them also.

OP,This.

I think it's even more common than 1/3 from testimonial experience. I know of 1 guy that doesn't have them.

Correct diagnosis.

It's the hair follicles. everyone has them calm down

Hair roots. Hair has to grow from some where and as another user said, the skin is very thin down stairs

wiki2.org/en/Fordyce_spots

yup

Ayy. Welcome to the club my dude.

Fucking newfags

i dont eat healthy, but i have them too. but if i prick 1, it takes LONG time before i get a new one.
but don't be worried OP

Wrong you fucking failed webMD cucks.

correct

>Can Sup Forums tell me why I got these bumps on my dick?
For her pleasure...

You do realize that all of these are the same thing newfriend?

Are they?

Oh and here was me thinking a hair follicle and an ectopic sebaceous gland were two completely different things, and that fordyce spots/sebaceous glands can be found on glabrous skin, when a hair follicle cannot.

you fucking idiot.

What the funk is that image of?

I have them and have been married twice (once was a nurse who has seen more dicks than a prostitute) fuckecked over 50 women, not once has it been an issue or anything ever mentioned. I always assumed it was normal since no one ever asked or said anything.

my boyfriend has them too

Looks like a hoof with the hard part removed.

Hwff or who-ff?

ufffffff, have those too and was worried its some disease even though im a virgin, im relieved now

Most guys I've been out with had them

So I went on a business trip and I drove like 4 hours wearing my suit in a rental and the seat in the car was so fucked up that I have a big blood blister where the belt on my suit dug into my groin. It's been amongst two weeks and it's shrunk but still there. Is the only way to get rid of it to pop it?

just let it disappear on it's own

I wouldn't advise popping it on a sensitive area like that with hair follicles there, but I don't know nothing. I'd just try to keep it dry and keep it clean if it's going down on its own

It hasn't really shrunk in a week...it's soft and feels like it's full of blood cuz when I press on it, it disappears for like 10 sec then fills up, should I stop fucking with it? Anything to make it heal quicker?

Exact same case here mate

I would not suck you

I don't know maybe make a small hole with a clean needle then. Small hole will be big enough to let out some pressure and gunk. Then put some antiseptic cream on it or something.

either leave it or go see a doctor or google it to confirm its a brain tumor, crumpling it constantly only makes it worse

All correct

Yeah I think that's the best bet, gonna do it tomorrow. I've already started drinking and don't want to bleed excessively.

That is an ingrown hair

Ive had one of those for 9 years now, get used to it lol. It will end up being just a dark red patch of skin

No I don't shave there, and I felt the pain of it driving that shitty Chevy Malibu with no seat adjustment and felt my belt dig into that spot. Fucking sucks cuz I don't want a permanent scar or bubble there.

Fuck that's the last thing I want, anything work to mitigate it? Vitamin E etc?

I've had two or three of those before. Usually wait about a week for it to get smallish and then take a sewing needle and pop the son of a bitch. Always has a good bit of puss inside and a bunch of blood and clear fluid afterwards. Proceed to then keep area very clean for the next few days until it disappears.

Just don't poke it too much and use a cream like a tea tree oil cream or sudocrem that stuffs the real shit right there knowm saaayyyn

Nice trips! I got neosporin...will that with a bandage do the trick?

I swear sudocrem could cure that brain tumour in a few days that shits insane you could rub it on aids and be cured of it it's also amazing at getting rid of acne. Trips is proof

U don't wanna bandage it you wanna let that thing breathe maybe become a cream using nudist for a few days

Shit just read the reviews on Amazon for Sudocrem...shit sounds legit ordered.

Awesome

Its like a mini bonus fornice + semi papules here = extra pleasure.

Some chicks get impressed at first but then dont give a fuck even a few are curious about it

those are cysts, you get them when you shave and the skin heals over the divot where the hair grows out of. You could find an liquid nitrogen dispenser like a skin tag remover and apply it to the affected area's.